chapter 3

Roommates?

Chanyeol's Blog

 

 

 

 

 

Welcome to Chanyeol's blog!!
January 8, 2012 9:15 pm

                                                                                     http://distilleryimage3.s3.amazonaws.com/e962807a0bc411e2957d22000a1e88b6_6.jpg(our other friend in between us)           

Annyeonghasyo!! It's me and my buddy luhan here. Just got back from school and every day is a bit hectic for me, no scratch that, it's always hectic for me and living with a bunch of boys. Weird? No, I don't think so. You can think whatever you want, it doesn't matter to me. Ok followers goodnight :).


*log out*


*sigh* I'm so tired. School is so annoying now a days with to much work and also hiding from a bunch of girls, who chases you everywhere you go is just . . uggh. My life is really hectic, but I like my life. It's really fun with the people I love the most. Yes I'm talking about my roommates I'm living with. Like I said on my blog it's not weird living with a bunch of boys, it's pretty fun, even though it's often loud and noisy, it's still pretty fun living with them.


As you can tell in my blog, my name is Park Chanyeol and I'm 21 years old Im in a university along with my best buddy (out of all the boys I'm living with) Xi Luhan.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


The next morning, I woke up to the smell of bacon and the sound of laughter. My eyes insistently shot open.


"I can't believe they didn't wake me up." I mumbled to myself as I made my way to the bathroom. I actually have noticed that the bathroom is a bit dirty. I should probably tell hyung about it . . . . . . Nah I'll just leave it as it is. I quickly washed up and got dressed. I walked out of the bathroom and went straight to the kitchen, to meet all of my hyungs (excluding Luhan) eating without me.


"how can you guys do this to me? Why didn't you wake me up?" I sat down on one of the empty stools and grabbed donghae hyung's plate (who happens to be sitting next to me) and ate his breakfast.


"yay!! Chanyeol!!! Give it back!!" I quickly got up with his (now my) plate and ran away while eating.


"No!!" I ran into my room and locked the door quickly. I sat on my bed while finishing up the last bit of food on the plate.


"Chanyeol!! Open the door right now!!" donghae hyung yelled behind the door. I got up from my bed and unlocked the door for him. I pushed the plate to him and ran out of my room.


"aish this kid!!" I heard him yell from the hallway. I smiled and walked out of the apartment with my book bags and my sport bag. I said goodbye to my hyungs and walked out.


That reminds me, where's Luhan? I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed my hyungs number.


"hello."


"eunhyuk hyung, did you see Luhan this morning?"


"oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. He told me that he was going to go early to school today for some project."


"yay eunhyuk!! Is that Chanyeol calling?" I heard donghae's voice in the background along with baekhyun's voice too.


"hyung leave Chanyeol alone. It was just breakfast." Baekhyun said. That's right hyung. That's why I love him the most out of my hyungs.


"Baekhyun!! Don't take that devils side. And it's not just breakfast." Honestly I could hear donghae hyung pouting on the other side of the line.


"whatever I'm going now. Bye hyung. Donghae."


"yay this punk. I'm your hyung too"


"ok Chanyeol is that all you wanted to know."


"ne hyung. I'll see you when I get home."


"ne have fun at school." with that he hung up and I rode my bike to school.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


As you can tell, my life is hectic. My hyungs (eunhyuk,donghae, and Baekhyun) are all busy with work and stuff and for me and Luhan it's pretty much school for us. I should probably introduce you guys about my hyungs and Luhan. Yes I should.


My hyung eunhyuk is the oldest out of all of us. He is a dance teacher, which is pretty cool because we get to see (for free) all of his students preform in all the shows that he organized and planned. One day he will be famous, I know he will. He hates it when we (me, donghae hyung, Baekhyun hyung, and luhan) get into trouble or disrespect him, which donghae hyung do all the time. Anyways . . He likes to dance (as you can tell), tease people, and hang out with us all the time. He's the second best hyung that I like.


Ok moving on to the next person or alien. If you know who I'm talking about *cough cough* donghae hyung *cough*. *clears throat* Donghae hyung is the second oldest out of everybody and he is also the most childish one out of everybody too. Just like eunhyuk, donghae can dance but he decided not to do that, instead he decided to look health and be strong (it actually came true). Donghae hyung is a Fitness director. He works at a community center and helps people work out and be fit and healthy. One thing about him is that he's annoying. Even though he's annoying I still love him but then I would hate him sometimes.


Baekhyun hyung is the third oldest out of all of us. Baekhyun is the type of person who is clumsy a lot and when I mean a lot . . I mean a lot. He is now working as a bartender and he (and I) are hoping that he keeps this job. What I mean is that he messes up a lot and once again he is very clumsy but I like him out of the other two hyungs because he is a cool and nice hyung to get a long with.


I'm the fourth oldest and second youngest but you don't have to know about me since I already introduced myself.


Last but not least Luhan. Ah yes Luhan, is a buddy of mine ever since we were little. We've been together for a long time now. Luhan's in the same university as me. He is very friendly and nice once you get to know him but if you get on the wrong side then your done for. When he's mad at someone he usually keep quiet or locks himself in his room all day until you forgive him or do something nice for him. That's the type of person he is. So there you have it.


I have just introduced you to my roommates. If you have anything to say or if you want to know more about me and my buddies then check my blog called Chanyeol's blog. Oh it's almost time for me to go home. I'll see you next time. Annyeong!!

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

So I just updated chapters 2 and 3. If you miss chapter 2 please check on ious.