Chapter 16

Roommates?

He's back

 

 

 

 


"hey, you wanna go out tonight?" she asked her friend as they sat on the stools in the kitchen.


"where?" the latter asked as she took a sip of her ice tea.


"let's go clubbing tonight. Just us girls." she swung her arm over her friends shoulder.


"hmm ok. What time?"


"at 8. I have to go now. I'll see you tonight Hyoyeon. Bye." they waved goodbye to each other and Jessica walked out of the apartment just in time to met Donghae, who happens to be going in the apartment.


"well well well, if it isn't Miss Jessica Jung. What brings you here?" he said as he shoved his hands into his pockets and leaned in closer to Jessica.


"actually I'm just leaving. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be heading out now." she walked passed him. Donghae turned around and saw her walk farther away from him.


"oh yeah, she totally wants me." he grabbed his keys out of his pocket and inserted it into the keyhole.


"I'm home!!" he shouted and Hyoyeon looked out to see Donghae putting his jacket on the coat rack.


"it's getting a bit colder now since it's the start of December." Donghae said and made his way to Hyoyeon in the kitchen.


"so Hyoyeonnie. What's for dinner?"


"umm I'm not cooking tonight. So I don't know." she skipped to her room with Donghae following her from behind.


"where you going tonight? Is Jessica going to be there?" he happily asked.


"I'm going out and yes, Jessica is going to be with me-"


"-CAN I COME PLEASE!!?" he begged.


"sorry, it's girls night out tonight." he pouted and stomped his foot.


"man~, I want to come."


"aww sorry donggie but it's only me and Jess."


"what if . . . What if I dressed up as a girl, then can I come?" she shook her head at him and he pouted again. She chuckled and kicked him out of her room. Donghae sighed and walked to the living room.


"man that's so not fair."


"what's not fair?" Eunhyuk with Baekhyun just walked in the apartment with some take out food in their hands.


"oh, you're back. I'm just talking to myself thats all. If you need me, I'll be in my room sleeping." he got off the couch and proceeded to his room.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


7:20 pm


She got out of the shower and quickly walked out of the bathroom to her room. The boys saw her run by with only a towel on and her hair all wet. Its not a surprise to them, since they seen her do that all the time, only if shes ever late for something . . . . and apparently she was.


She over slept and now she was late for her girls night out with Jessica. She quickly tossed on a black dress which showed her perfect curves. She did soft curls to her hair and added light make-up. It's now 7:57 and she was all done. She looked at herself in the mirror for the last time before heading out with her hand bag in hand. She put on her sparkly black high heels and headed for the door.


Once she stepped out of her room, everybody looked at her in awe. Their jaws literally hung open as they saw how beautiful she looked and how she perfectly fit that dress, making it show her curves.


"well, how do I look?" she asked as she twirled around for them. The guys didn't say anything cause they were in a daze. Drool started to come out of their mouths. Hyoyeon looked at them, disgusted by their actions.


"close your mouth before a fly flies in." she said and walked out the door. Once she smashed the door shut, the guys snapped out of their daze.


"did I just see an angel sent from above?" Baekhyun said dreamingly. Eunhyuk slapped him and he pouted.


"so what do you guys want to eat for dinner?" he asked.


"she looked hot in that dress." Chanyeol suddenly said ignoring Eunhyuk.


"I know right I haven't seen her like that before." Donghae commented. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at them as they continued to chat about how hot Hyoyeon looked. He, himself couldn't take that image of Hyoyeon looking beautiful as ever, away.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


She got in the car and said sorry right when she got in. Jessica smiled and said that it was ok since there is no need to hurry. She clicked her seat belt on and they drove off to the club.


20 minutes later .  .  .


They arrived at the club and tons of people were there waiting in line. It took them 6 minutes to find the perfect parking spot, close to the club. They got out and waited in that long line. After a long wait, it was now their turn.


"finally." Hyoyeon softly huffed out.


"hello ladies, can I see some ID please?" he asked them. They took out their ID's and gave it to him. He nodded and they walked in while thanking him on the way in. Once they got in, the music filled their ears as they traveled farther away from the door to the left side of the club, where the bar was located. They sat down and ordered their drinks.


"this place is amazing. How'd you find this place?" Hyoyeon asked as she took a sip of her drink.


"an old friend of mine, recommended it. Hope you like it. I'm going to dance, you wanna-" Jessica stared back at Hyoyeon with a sorry look. Hyoyeon had a little smile on her lips as she looked down at her cup, avoiding eye contact with Jessica.


"oh Hyoyeon. I'm so sorry I said that I didn't-"


"i-it's fine. I'm fine, it happened six years ago anyways. It's totally fine." she tried so hard to cover up the tears that were about to come with a fake smile spread upon her lips.


"I'll . . . I'll stay here with you if you want. I won't go." she said and pointed to the dance floor. Hyoyeon patted her back and shook her head at her.


"oh no, it's fine. You can go. I don't want to ruin your fun. Just go, I'll be fine." Jessica felt sad now. She stared back at Hyoyeon, who gave her a smile but deep down in that smile was a hidden smile that she never wanted to show.


"are you sure?" Hyoyeon shook her head.


"of course. Go. Have fun." Jessica smiled and patted her back before leaving the stool she sat on, to join the dance floor. She heavily sigh and drank her drink in one shot. She asked for another one and sipped it slowly. She looked around the club to avoid watching people dance on the dance floor.


'why did I choose to come? I should've said no instead, but no~ I had to agree.' she thought to herself as she took another sip but she suddenly stop as something -or someone- caught her attention. She squinted her eyes as she stared at that person in a booth with a girl, no scratch that, with two girls. She set her drink down and calmly walked over to the booth. When she came closer and closer to them, she finally saw who it was. Her eyes widen in surprise as the person sitting in the booth with the two girls was none other then Yoon Doojoon. Her boyfriend.