chapter 22

Roommates?

Meeting you once more

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




The latter walked back and forth in front of her friend as she was in deep thought. Her index finger was placed on her chin as she continued to think of what just happened at the party not so long ago.


"you know, if you keep doing that people might just think you're crazy." her friend commented as she spotted people staring at them from the corner of her eye. The latter grunted and slam the table, making Hyoyeon drop her coffee.


"great, look at what you did." she said as she took some napkins and started to wipe the table. "dude, seriously what's going on with you?"


Jessica sat down and stared at her friend, "I really don't know but it has to do with that guy you met at the party. I just keep thinking about him because he looks so familiar to me."


"who?"


"tch, do you have short term memory or something?"


"apparently I do. Now who is this guy that your talking about?"


"it's the guy that held on to you went you fell. I think his name was Kiki? Or was it kyungsoo? Ahh it's something with a k that's what I know- hey wait a minute . . ." she paused and then she squealed making hyoyeon jump up in surprise.


"omo his name is Kikwang. Now I remember." she said. "oh gosh I knew I saw him from somewhere, I just knew it."


"now that you've mention his name it does kind of ring a bell to me. His hair is light brownish and it's curly, right?"


"yes yes now we're on the same page. We met him at the bar when you had some problems if you know what I mean by that?" Hyoyeon nodded slowly, remembering what happened at jake's bar and grill.


"he is the waiter that waited with you while the boys and I went looking for you."


"did . . did he really do that?" Jessica nodded and Hyoyeon smiled a bit thinking about Kikwang.


"is somebody in love already?" Hyoyeon blushed and smacked her friend's arm.
Jessica just giggled at her as she rubbed her red arm.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


I think jessica was right. I'm probably in love. I really wish to meet him again. I just can't stop thinking about him. Maybe I am in love? Maybe I found my soulmate? Agioo, so many things going on in my head. I don't know what to do?


Suddenly I felt like I bumped into someone. I looked up a bit to be met with the persons chest. I bowed my head and apologized to him and continued to walk away but stopped as soon as the person called my name.


"hey Hyoyeon-ssi. We meet again." omo that sweet handsome voice of his. I quickly turned around to see him standing there. I think this is fate. Omg we could be soul mates. This is totally fate, yup.


"k-kikwang-ssi?" I stuttered. Agioo I'm such an idiot. I always make a fool out of myself. Even if I'm talking to the most handsome guys in Seoul. I'm such an embarrassment TT_TT.


"oh you remembered. I thought you'd forget." he said as he cutely rubbed the back of his neck. Agioo he is so adorable!!!


"oh yes I did, surprised?" YOU STUPID IDIOT!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??!! gosh what is wrong with me? He'll probably think I'm some retard off the streets.


He chuckled, "I am. You're cute." OMG!! somebody pinch me. Am I dreaming? Did he just call me cute?


I blushed and gave him a sweet smile. "ahh thank you." then it became silent. What am I suppose to say? It's too awkward.


He suddenly cleared his throat breaking the awkward silents. "so . . . umm are you . . by any chance free today?" is he asking me out? Well let's see, I don't have anything to do right now. I guess I could go with him maybe for coffee. Yes Hyoyeon thats a perfect idea.


"actually I am. Waeyo?"


"I'd like to invite you for coffee." bingo!! I was totally right.


I nodded, "coffee sounds good." he sent me one of his cute smiles again and that made me faint.


Omg I have never felt like this before -except with that bastard but I'm totally over him. This is just the beginning of another new adventure for me.


Score one for Hyoyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what everybody . . . . Today is double update today. get ready for the next chapter.