chapter 20

Roommates?

Merry Christmas!! (1/2)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




December 25, 2012


That morning was a bright morning for Hyoyeon. After what happened yesterday with the guys, she couldn't be more happier than before. The guys took notice of this and was happy to see the real Kim Hyoyeon back. The way she smiled and laughed with them was the only thing they missed about her. They never wanted to see the sad and depressed Hyoyeon ever again.


"Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas everybody!!" Donghae shouted while making his way to the kitchen, where the rest sat eating away their breakfast.


"Merry Christmas to you too donggie." Hyoyeon said with a spoon full of cereal in .


Donghae smiled, "so how are the presents coming? Did you wrap any for me?" he questioned her. She smiled and walked away from the table to her room and back out with a big bag of wrapped up presents. She made her way to the Christmas tree and placed each present underneath the tree.


"noona that's a lot of presents but you didn't have to give us any."


Donghae looked at him with disbelief, "of course she does. *turns to Hyoyeon* thanks Hyoyeonnie!! Saranghaeyo!!" he gave her a quick hug and ran off to the tree with Chanyeol and Luhan trailing behind him.


"that's nice of what you did but you really didn't have to spend your money for them."


"anyi. It's fine. As long as their happy I'm happy too. It's the thoughts that counts." she smiled and went over to the living room to watch them open their presents. Eunhyuk and Baekhyun stared at Hyoyeon as she sat down on the couch.


"hyung. Let's give her one too." he whispered to his hyung. Eunhyuk nodded in agreement thinking of the same thing too.


"after the Christmas party though." tonight was the annual masquerade party that was held by Jessica Jung and they got special invitation from her personally. They joined in with the others and opened their own presents before giving Hyoyeon a big hug.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


7pm . .


The room was filled with tons of laughter and yelling as everybody tried to hurry themselves up for the party tonight. Hyoyeon stood on the side watching each and every one of them run around the room with their tuxedos on and their hair gelled back.


"where's my shoes?"


"is somebody at the door? . . . someone get the door!!"


Hyoyeon couldn't hold in her laughter anymore and bursted out laughing while getting the door.


"hey Hyoyeon!!" the other guys just arrived and walked in.


"oh sure let yourselves in, why don't cha." the apartment was so packed and noisy that they could barely hear themselves talking. Hyoyeon sighed and went back to leaning on the wall while watching the boys chat and finishing up getting dressed.


Kris and Kyuhyun took notice by her sudden appearance and walked over to her.


"why aren't you dressed? Are you going?"


"of course I'm coming but since the girls are taking their time in the bathroom, I decided to wait for awhile until everybody leaves." she pointed out.


"oh ok. So you'll get dressed after everybody is done?" Kyuhyun questioned as he leaned on the same wall as she was and Kris stood on the other side of Hyoyeon as he also watched the others get ready.


"Of course." she replied.


"ok ok everybody let's head on out now. We only have 5-10 minutes until the party actually starts and we also promised Jessica that we would help out. Now let's leave!" leeteuk shouted as everybody started to leave the apartment only leaving Hyoyeon by herself.


"ok Hyoyeon. See you at the party. Don't forget your mask." Kris said while sending her a playful wink. She smiled and waved goodbye to the boys.


"bye noona I'll see you there." Chanyeol said and gave her a hug. "oh and sorry for hogging the bathroom up."


"it's ok Channie. Go before they leave you." but Chanyeol had second thoughts about leaving her alone not ready for the party. He walked out in and fished out his phone. Hyoyeon gave him a confusing look.


"hyung. You guys should leave without me, I'll take Hyoyeon noona with me . . . . . .  Ne, I'll see you there." with that he hung up and walked to the living room.


"Channie, you don't have to wait for me. I'm fine by myself." she protested. He shook his head.


"noona it's ok. So, go get ready so we can leave. And I'm only doing this because I want too." she gave him a hug and skipped her way to the bathroom.


"that's way your my favorite Channie!!" she shouted from the bathroom before shutting the door.


he chuckled, "of course I am."


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


His eyes started to become heavy as he waited on that couch -for what seems like weeks of waiting for her to be done. He tried his best to stay awake but he just couldn't anymore, so he gave up and took a quick nap but before he could rest his head on the arm rest, she finally came out of her room and slammed her door shut making him jump.


He groaned as he looked up to see her standing in front of him looking beautiful then before. He slowly stood up, gawking at her as she showed him her beautiful smile.


"what do yuh think?" she twirled around in her white no strap dress. Her dress was imprinted with white pretty floral designs. It was long and it had a cream-ish white mix ribbon placed around her waist. Her mask was only covering her eyes but you could still see her beautiful eyes under those mask.


Chanyeol was in awe as he didn't even hear a single word coming out of .


In his place, he could only see moving with no words coming out.


"OUCH!!" she had just pinched his cheeks to wake him up from his dreamland.


"NOONA!! That hurts!!" he shouted as he rubbed his now red cheeks.


"that's what you get for ignoring me."
She twirled around again. "so, how do I look?"


"horrible-" she pinched his cheek once again making his red cheeks more red.


"OUCH!! Yay, you didn't let me finish." he interrupted. "you look horribly stunning tonight." he gave her a charming smile and held out his arms to her. She linked her arm with his and they walked out together.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


She pulled him aside from the others and glared at him. He stood stunned by her sudden actions but he liked it.


"where is she? I thought she was coming with you guys?" she shouted over the music, so he could hear her.


"chill she will be here." he paused. "wait  . . . Who are we talking about again?" she grunted and rolled her eyes at him.


"never talk to the fish." she mumbled to herself as she let go of him and went over to the whole group instead.


"Hey!! Where's Hyoyeon?!" she asked.


"she stayed behind for a bit. She's coming with Chanyeol so don't worry." Eunhyuk answer as he took a sip of his drink but stopped by the sudden dimness of the light. The only light shown was on a couple who just walked in. Arms linked together and their outfits matched them perfectly making them a very lovely couple.


Everybody was in awe as the couple walked down the stairs. All eyes fixed on them as they made it down. With a confuse expression on spread across their face they glanced back at each other curiously.


The ladies was envious of her while the gentlemen was envious of him. Everybody started to whisper and gossip about of how cute and beautiful they looked together.


"why are they staring at us?" she whispered to him. He shrugged and walked over to their group.


"hey guys what did we miss anything?"


"nothing really but Whose your date by the way?" D.O winked.


Hyoyeon took off her mask and said, "it's me!!"


"whoa noona. You lookin' hot tonight." sehun said a he his dried up lips.


"uh . . . Thanks . . I guess."


"Hyoyeon!! Finally your here. Come with me we have an emergency." before Hyoyeon could answer Jessica grabbed her hand and dragged her way from the guys. Once they left, the guys turned to Chanyeol with a smirk across their faces. Chanyeol took the glass of red wine and looked confusingly at them.


"what?" he took a sip of his wine.


"I didn't know you guys were together. I wish I was in your place." Chanyeol nearly chucked on his wine as he heard what Chen had said to him.


"y-you guys *cough* think I'm with my noona? Ahaha don't make me laugh."


"what? Your not with her? I thought you guys were. You looked like a cute couple." Chanyeol shook his head at them.


"no I'm not. Now if you'll excuse me I'd like to leave you girls to gossip." he chuckled and made his way into the other room where the real party would begin.


"what's gotten into Channie!! He . . Changed!!" Baekhyun dramatically said.


"hey, would you think Hyoyeon would probably be into me by any chance?" D.O randomly asked. Making the guys give him weird looks as they watch him stare into space.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


She lead her to the back of the curtains where she saw models everywhere. Hyoyeon was confused. She thought it was a masquerade party not a fashion show. She confusingly turned to her best friend who has a very worried expression written all over her face.


"Jessica, why are we back here? What's with the models?" she pointed out as she scan the room following each and every model running by them.


"umm . . C-can you be . . . my model?"


"MWOH??!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys since its christmas eve I decided to update two times!!! I hope you like the updates!!! Thank you to those who commented and subscribed. THANK YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYBODY!!!!

this is the dress that Hyoyeon wore when she came in with Chanyeol:

http://www.msdressy.com/images/promd/a-line-strapless-white-applique-chiffon-floor-length-dress-promd0203.jpg (ignore the women)