Chapter 29

Roommates?

We got your back

 

 


She sat by her window as she looked out at the starry night. The tears on her cheeks faded away. The music flowing around her room made her forget all about what happened earlier. She closed her red puffy eyes as she let the music flow through her ears letting out all of her thoughts.


She knew this would happen. She knew that he planned this all along just to help out a friend. That friend of his is none other then that stupid ex-boyfriend of hers. She knew it would happen someday and that day was today.


A small knock was heard. She looked at her door to see Luhan by the door way. He got in and closed the door behind him. He had a tray of junk food in one hand and a movie in the other.


"Noona. I . . I know what happened . . . so I thought a movie would help you feel better. What do yuh say?" She slightly chuckled at his nervousness. He huffed as he finally noticed a hint of happiness coming along.


"That . . That sounds great." She said with a full smile plastered on her face. She jumped down from the window and held onto his hand as he guided her to the living room. He put the movie in and settled right next to her. She placed her head on his shoulders as they watched the movie together.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


Bam! Bam! Bam!


The loud pounding woke Kikwang up from his sleep. He slowly got up from the bed as he made his way over to his door. Without looking at who it was -he's too tried to- he opened the door to feel a fist come in contact with his face. Stumbling backwards, he was now fully awake thanks to the midnight punch he had received.


"What the hell?!!" He shouted as he saw them standing in the doorway. Eunhyuk marched up to him and punched him again swiftly in the face. He fell backwards and Eunhyuk sat on top of him as he continued to punch in the face.


Donghae and Beakhyun quickly grabbed a hold of Eunhyuk trying to pull him off of him. "Let go of me!! This bastard needs to be taught a lesson!! Let go!!" He struggled to get out of their grip. He kicked in the air as he pulled forward but still no use. He breathed heavily as he decided to stop struggling but the anger still lingered in him as he glared at him.


"You stupid son of a !!! How dare you hurt such a fragile girl, who only cared about others instead of herself!!! How could you do such a thing to an innocent person like that. Especially just for a friend. That friend of yours is a piece of . And you, your a stupid to do something like that. Do you ever think about that persons feeling?!! DO YOU!!!??" Everybody fell silent after Eunhyuk's long speech. The anger he held inside finally revealed itself. He never felt any better. He felt happy that he's doing the right thing. He deserves the beating for doing that to the only person he ever cared about -beside his parents. The only person he cared about was now hurt in many ways.


"If I see you coming close to her or even if you try to ask for forgiveness, I'll make sure to rip you into millions of pieces so she doesn't see you anymore. I'm warning you." He hissed as he pulled away from Donghae's and Beakhyun's grip, walking out the door with Chanyeol following from behind.


"You heard him. You better stay away from us from now on." Donghae said as he walked to the door but suddenly stopped and turned around. "Oh and also you better tell that friend of yours to back off or else I'll hunt both of you down." With that he left with Beakhyun leaving Kikwang standing there with guilt running through him. He wiped the blood off his face with the back of his hand as he still stood there staring at the door lost in thought.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


Laughter could be heard around the room as the two sat on the couch watching a very funny movie. Hyoyeon wiped the happy tears off her red cheeks as she continued to laugh at the movie.


On the other hand, Luhan sat in silence as he watched her wipe away the tears in  her eyes. He smiled at her as he suddenly grabbed her into a hug catching her by surprised. "LuLu. What's wrong?"


He shook his head as he rested his chin on her shoulder tightening the hug. "I'm just happy." Confused she asked, "for what?"


"That your not sad or in pain anymore. I'm happy that I get to see that beautiful smile of yours again. I'm happy that your finally happy." He explained. She in return smiled and wrapped her arms around him as they rocked from side to side. "Thanks LuLu. Your always there for me. Supporting me through think and thin. Thank you for being there for me when I need it."


He patted her back. "I'll always be there for my favorite noona in the world." She chuckled as she released the hug and  pinched his chubby cheeks. "Ow noona!!" He said and rubbed his cheek. "This was suppose to be a nice moment until you ruined it. Tsk, and to think your my favorite noona." He pouted.


"Aww I'm sorry LuLu. Noona will rub it for you to make you feel better and how about I throw in a little cake for you too." He excitedly jumped in his seat as she got up to bake him a cake.


"I love you noona!! Your the best!!" He shouted from the living room. She chuckled at his childish behavior as she began to bake the cake.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


The sound of keys was heard as the door unlocked to reveal the other four walking in. "Oh hyung!! Your back. You wanna join me and noona with a movie and some delicious cake?" Luhan said once he them walking in.


The sound of cake flowed through Chanyeol's ears as he brighten up a bit. "Did you say cake?" Luhan nodded. "Then count me in. I'll go help noona!!" He bounced his way to the kitchen to see his noona breaking some eggs into a bowl of flour.


On the other hand in the living room, The rest sat down on the couch as they watched the movie with Luhan.


"So hyung, what happened?" He asked not even glancing at his hyung.


"About what?" He shortly replied.


"You know about the bastard who broke my Noona's heart." Surprised, the trio looked at Luhan with their eyebrows furrowed.


"H-How did you-"


"Know. I found out awhile ago when I heard you guys talking in the kitchen. Don't worry, I didn't tell Noona what happened. I actually found out about Kikwang though, so I thought that you went to him to help solve the problem. So, what happened?"


Eunhyuk sighed and looked at his hand. "Let's just say, I taught him a little lesson or two." He winked and the rest chuckled at Eunhyuk as they saw Hyoyeon and Chanyeol coming out of the kitchen with a cake in hand.


"What's so funny?" She asked as she placed the cake down on the table.


"It's nothing. Let's dig in everybody." Donghae replied as he grabbed a random fork out of his back pocket. The rest looked at Donghae weirdly as they watched him dig in. He looked up at them and said, "what?"


They suddenly burst out laughing at Donghae as Hyoyeon waved her hands in the air. "It's nothing. Let's eat."


On that night, they enjoyed each others company and everything that happened to them today was long gone from them as happiness spread throughout the night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! like I promised I would update another chapter for you. and Im sad to say this but this is the second to last chapter. I know I'm sad too :(

Dont worry I have some other great stories waiting for me, so please reads those too. Thank you everybody!!!