Chapter 10

Roommates?

Day 4

 

 

 


It's been three days now since Hyoyeon moved in and today was the day she starts working, and when I mean working, I mean that she starts her day being a slave. They sat in the living room together while looking over the list, Eunhyuk had made for her.


"even though we're going to be friends, you still have to be a slave." he stated.


"you mean a maid. I prefer to be a maid." she corrected. He shrugged and sat next to Chanyeol with the list in hand.


"ok, so now what?" Baekhyun asked.


"she starts working and we just do what we normally do." Eunhyuk answered. He handed the list back to Hyoyeon and they got ready for work or school. Hyoyeon sat there watching them disappear into their rooms. She sighed and looked over the list again.


"well it looks like I should start working." she tied her hair up in a bun and started with the living room. She cleaned everything spotless. No dirt, no dust, and no mess.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


After she finished with the living room she worked her way to the kitchen. She cleaned and cleaned for hours and hours, she stopped for a little and checked the time. She cleaned the bathroom -which took more than two hours- and each of the rooms.


She settled down exhausted on the sofa but she heard the doorbell rang and groaned as she walked slowly to the door. She opened it and saw Jessica and Kai at the door with a basket of deserts.


"hey Hyoyeon!!" Jessica said and skipped in the apartment.


With a confused look on her face she asked, "what're you guys doing here? How did you know I lived here?" she sat down next to Jessica on the sofa.


"easy. We followed you yesterday night. So, this is where your staying? I like." Kai said as he placed the basket on the table and looked around the place.


"not only that you sound like a creep, but you also have this weird and creepy look on your face. It's weird how you guys just follow me like stalkers." Hyoyeon said a bit creeped out by her best friends.


"umm Hyoyeon, are you living here alone or are you staying with someone?" Kai suddenly asked as he saw a variety of picture of different guys on there. He was about to pick up the pictures but Hyoyeon stopped him.


"No! Don't touch that. I just cleaned so don't touch anything . .*clink*. . Jessica, I said don't touch anything." she picked up the broken CD that Jessica had just dropped on the floor. She carefully picked up the glass and placed it on the table.


"oops sorry, I was just curious." Jessica replied with an innocent look on her face. Hyoyeon looked at her and tilted her head to the side.


"ew don't do that on me. It doesn't work like that." she got off the floor and placed the broken glass in the trash can.


"now, you mind telling me why your here?"


"you mind telling us who else lives here?"


"not until you tell me first." she stared directly into Kai's eyes, making him feel very uncomfortable.


"ok fine you win. We just wanted to see where you live that's all . . Oh I also brought some deserts for you. Now your turn."


"umm long story short, I live with five other guys."


"oh that's- . . . What? Guys? You live with guys?" she nodded and sighed.


"ok before I tell you the whole story, you need to sit down first." she patted the seat next to her and they both sat down on the sofa. She took a deep breath and started.


"it all happened four nights ago . ."



I was closing the shop up that night. I doubled check everything before making my way out the door. When I turned to walk, I heard foot steps behind me but I didn't care and continued to walk. That's when it happened-


"that's when what happened?!" Jessica suddenly yelled.


"wait, was this when I told you to lock the shop up?" Kai asked and she nodded.


"you know we called you but you didn't pick up. What happened?"


"if you let me finish I'll tell you. Anyways as I was saying . ."


I felt someone covered my eyes, I screamed but nobody heard me because someone had their hands over my mouth. I was put in a bag and was dragged to some place. I thought to myself, will I die early? I had all these negative thoughts going on in my head. I didn't know what to do but cry.


After a couple of minutes, I heard them talking but I couldn't hear what they were talking about though. Then suddenly I heard the door closed and footsteps disappearing. Am I alone? Where am I? I thought to myself-



"ok ok hold on, so your saying that you got kidnapped?" Hyoyeon groaned and she nodded a bit annoyed by the interruptions.


"oh ok continue."


"anyways, the next day-"


The blindfold was off and I could see perfectly. I saw five guys standing in front of me with a worry look on their faces. We argued and argued with each other, then that's when I suggested to stay with them but with one condition, to become a slave.


"A SLAVE?!!?" they shouted with a shocking look written across their faces. She nodded at them.


"what? Why didn't you call the police on them? What's wrong with you?"


"ok the whole point of being a 'slave' is to live here for free without paying them and we made a contract saying that I'll be their slave if they let me stay for free." Kai was nodding his head trying very hard to absorb all the information that was given.


"that's actually not a bad idea." Jessica looked at him in disbelief.


"what?! are you crazy? She's living with a bunch of random dudes, who she met four days ago!! She's living with guys, I repeat, GUYS!!" she shouted.


"chill will you."


"No! I will not chill. You guys are insane. What happens if these guys turn out to be rapists or something?"


"I know them to well. Their not pretty bad, plus I heard their a fan of yours." Jessica calmed down a bit after she heard that. If it's a fan of hers, she wouldn't mind.


"really? Wow, then- . . Wait, no I can't fall for this. You can't fool me." she huffed and stomped her way to the hallway.


"where are you going?! my room is the first door to the right by the way!!" Hyoyeon shouted. Jessica walked back to the first door on the right and slammed the door shut. Kai shook his head and smiled.


"Jessica is so weird."


"I wouldn't be talking Mr. Creeper."


"hey, it's only once that we followed you." he said, emphasizing the word we.


"uh-huh, yeah right." she got up and grabbed the basket from the table and walked to the kitchen. Kai sat there, slouched on the couch as he rolled his eyes at her.


"fine, don't believe me then." he mumbled.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


The music was pumping loudly as everybody on the dance floor moved in closer, dancing with each other. The boy at the counter watched as everybody danced happily while he sat there wiping a cup clean.


"can I have two vodka please." he nodded and slowly made their drinks. Baekhyun got done making their drinks and the couple moved away with their drinks in hand.


"hey Baekhyun!!" Baekhyun turned to the voice and smiled as a sight of his hyungs and dongseungs appeared in front of him.


"hey what're you guys doing here?"


"hello it's a club." Xiu Min replied and Baekhyun smiled at him.


"wait, what're they doing here? Their underage to be in a club." he whispered to Kris and Suho.


"we're not here to party, we came to hang out with you."


"why?"


"we're friends, that's what friends do." Kris answered him.


"let's go to your place since we want to see our other hyungs and dongseungs. By the way, how are they?"


"their fine. Hold on let me call Eunhyuk hyung and tell him your coming." Baekhyun walked to the back of the club into the employees only room and changed into his regular clothes. After that he dialed Eunhyuk's number.


"oh Baekhyun-ah, what's up?"


"Kris hyung and Suho hyung wants to come over. Let's bring leeteuk hyung and the gang over to hang out together."


"umm wait what about Hyoyeon." suddenly Baekhyun remembered about hyoyeon living with them now.


"it's ok hyung we can call her and tell her to stay in her room."



"ok I'll tell the others." they hung up and baekhyun made his way to his friends and they walked out of the club all the way to the apartment.