chapter 18

Roommates?

Problems

 

*From now on I'll color code whose point of view is whose. only for point of views but not the authors point of view*

Hyoyeon = light salmon

Jessica = pink

Chanyeol = red

Luhan = blue

Eunhyuk = gold

Donghae = dark orange

Baekhyun = turquoise

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 




Why is it so cold? Is it me or is the room spinning? My head hurts~, where am I?


My eyes slowly opened as the room that I'm in was spinning around me slowly. I slowly got up but It felt like I'm being pulled back down on the bed.


"Hyoyeon~" umma? Is that you? The blurriness of my vision finally became clear and the first thing I saw was a fish and Jessica above me. I sat up straight and I could feel the pain throbbing in my head. I clutched my head and groaned as the pain kept coming in.


"quick, grab the medicine and water." Jessica order Donghae. He grabbed the pills and the glass of water bringing it to my lips.


"it's hangover medicine. It helps." I grabbed the pill and he helped with the water. I felt the cold liquid go down my dry throat. It felt good.


He placed the glass down on my night stand and helped me get back into bed. Jessica sat next to me on the bed and she pulled the covers up more, tucking me in.


"I'll uh leave you ladies alone. Oh there's breakfast in the kitchen if you want some." before he could turn the doorknob Jessica's voice stopped him.


"wait. Donghae." he turned back around and faced us. Jessica ran over to him and kissed his cheek. SHE KISSED HIS CHEEK. Holy Molly!!! That is so surprising. I can tell Donghae had a little pink blush on his face before he practically ran out of my room, stumbling on his way out. As she turned back to face me, I gave her a 'what was that?' look and smirked. She bit her bottom lip and her face turned pink.


I jumped out of bed of joy but then stopped as the pain in my head started striking me like lightening. I clutched my head and sat back down. Noticing this, Jessica ran over to me while chuckling.


"yay. It's not funny." she patted my back and helped me back into bed.


"god I feel like . What happened?"


"you got really drunk at jake's bar and grill." what? Jake's grill and bar? I thought was at- . . . then it hit me. Everything is coming back to me. I touched my cheek and it was wet. Gosh, I can't be crying in front of Jessica like this. I quickly wiped them away but it's too late. She caught me.


"Hyoyeon. Tell me what happened?" I looked up at her and gave her a small smile. I tucked some of my hair behind my ear and got up from the bed.


"it's just . . Well . ." crap! My tears are coming. I couldn't help but cry. She hugged me and I cried on her shoulder.


"shh its ok. Tell unnie what happened." she rubbed my back making me feel better. I remembered all that happened to me. I knew from the very beginning that something like that would've happened but I didn't listen to my other half. Thats how much I loved him. Even Jessica and Kai felt something about him and I didn't listen to them either. I should've seen this coming.


After some silent moments, my crying subsided and I wiped my tears away. I faced Jessica and gave her an apologetic smile.


"sorry."


"it's ok. Just tell me what happened, ok?" I glanced up at her then I looked back down, paying more attention to my nails.


I took a deep breath and said, "I saw him there with two *breathes* other girls beside him, chatting and flirting and . . and kiss-" my tears came back as I tried to finished my sentence. She hugged me and rubbed my back as I continued to cry.



*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Just as Hyoyeon fell asleep, I tucked her in and walked out quietly while shutting the door. Oh poor Hyoyeonnie. I knew this was going to happen. I just knew it. I can't believe that son of a biscuit did that to her. He is so going down for breaking my best friend's heart. He is so dead.


I stormed out of their apartment and ignored all of Donghae's callings. Speaking of Donghae, why . . . why did I kiss him? That is so not me. I'm not that type of person going around and kissing people's cheeks -there is such people by the way.


After a couple of minutes of walking around trying to find that son of a biscuit, I finally found him. Just as I thought, going around with other girls as if nothing happened just last night. This bastard. I walked up to him and gave him a big slap across his face. The girl next to him suddenly pushed me away making me stumble back a bit.


Oh hell naw. She did not just do that to me. Who does she think she is, going around and pushing me.


"hey!! What the hell is your problem? . .  . Are you ok baby?" she said with aegyo. Ew, kill me now.


"your baby here, is a bastard. Who do you think you are cheating on her like that? I suggest you stop playing with girls and live alone FOREVER. You bastard." with that being said I gave him another slap -which made another red mark on his face- and walked away. I am totally satisfied now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in awhile. I hope you like this chapter though. This chapter was only taking Hyoyeon's and Jessica's point of view. Anyways get ready for the next chapter, Its going to be full of HyoHyuk, HyoHae, BaekHyo, HyoYeol, and HyoHan and etc........

ANNYEONG!!!