chapter 19

Roommates?

Helping the wounded

 

 

 

 

 

 




Two weeks later
Christmas eve


They stood outside her door as they waited for her to come out. It's been two weeks now since she didn't come out of her room and it's now christmas eve.


They tried to call her out to eat but she didn't answer them. She was too depressed to say or do anything anymore.


Just then, Eunhyuk had a brilliant plan. He greathed everybody to his room as he told them his plan.


"hyung? Are you sure this will work?" the curious Luhan asked his second favorite hyung.


"of course. She loves music right. So since they set up everything for Christmas eve, we should being her there. Don't worry it's all free."


"wait. We have a problem." Baekhyun suddenly said. They turned their attention to him.


"how are we going bring her there? She's been trapped in her room for two weeks already."


"yeah Baekhyun hyung has a point." Chanyeol said. Eunhyuk thought for a moment before answering.


"ah crap. I forgot all about that."


"this is why we don't listen to you when you have a plan or an idea." Donghae back fired.


"I got this. Let the master held this." he continued. He walked out of Eunhyuk's room and went straight to Hyoyeon's room.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


She screamed as she held on to the railing of her bed. He tried to pull her off but she wouldn't let go.


"COME ON!! let go!!" the guys came running into her room as soon as they heard the commotion going on. They gasped at the scene happening right before them. Donghae had his hands tightly wrapped around Hyoyeon's waist as he tried to pull her off her bed. They reacted quickly once they saw this happening.


"Donghae!! Is this your way of bringing her?!" he nodded as he finally let go of her, making her fall. She let out a little scream and Chanyeol helped her up.


"what the hell? What kind of plan was that?"


"she wouldn't listen to me!! If she just listened then none of this would've happened!!" he shouted. He glared directly at Hyoyeon.


"you can't force someone to go!! If YOU just asked nicely like you always do then maybe I would've gone but no~ YOU took it the harder way!!!" she shouted back, emphasizing the word 'you'. They continued to argue back and forth at each other.


"YAY!!! Stop it right now!! Donghae go get ready to leave. Everybody else too except for Hyoyeon. We need to talk." Eunhyuk ordered them. They quickly exited Hyoyeon's room leaving just Him and Hyoyeon alone in her room.


With a sigh he said, "Hyoyeon. Tell me, What's going on?" she innocently tilted her head to the side in confusion.


"what do you mean what's going on? nothings going on." he moved over to her side and gently placed his hands on her shoulders while looking deeply into her eyes. His eyes was filled with concern and she could see it clearly. She felt guilty for making them worry about her.


She tried to avoid eye contact with him but she couldn't stop looking at his sparkling almond shaped eyes. She couldn't.


"Hyoyeon. I'm only trying to help you, so could you please tell oppa what's wrong. Please?" he begged. She stared in his eyes thats now filled with more concern. She exhaled and looked down.


"I . . He . . We . ." tears started to fill her eyes up again. She's been crying in her room for the pass week still not over him even though she was one who broke up with him.


Eunhyuk was startled by the sudden tears rolling down her cheek. He didn't know what to say. All he did was hug her tightly as he let her cry on his shoulder.


"it's ok. Oppa is here for you. Don't worry." he whispered in her ear as he rubbed her back softly.


After a couple of minutes of her soft cries, she broke their hug and she wiped her tears away.


"I'm so sorry you had to see that." he shook his head and wiped the last tear rolling down her cheek with his thumb.


"that's what friends are for. Now . ." he clasped his hands together while jumping off her bed. "get ready. We're going to take you somewhere you won't regret." with that being said, he walked out of her room and waited for her to get ready.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"ladies and gentlemen, please step right up to sing us another christmas song. Everybody?"


The place was filled with people standing in the cold, where the event was held. Outside on a big stage where anybody could volunteer to sing a song. This happens in South Korea every christmas eve. It's the best way to celebrate Christmas eve instead of staying home all day, doing nothing but eat christmas cookies and drink eggnog. What's the fun of that?


"SHE VOLUNTEERS!!" they yelled as they pushed her up on stage, ignoring her protests. Once she was up there, she awkwardly stood beside the man. Her eyes were literally popping out of her head as she saw many people in the audience.


"oh, we have a foreigner today. This is the first time we have a foreigner come on stage. What's your name, sweetheart?" she blanked out. She didn't say anything for a while. All she did was stare out at the crowd. She could hear little giggles coming from the crowd as she stood there like an idiot.


"KIM HYOYEON!!!" the guys yelled helping her out for making a fool out of herself. She blinked a couple of times and stared at the guys, giving them a 'thank you' smile.


"oh so your not a foreigner? Im so sorry. My mistake." she nodded.


He continued, "so Hyoyeon-ssi. What would you like to sing?" he handed her a packet of Christmas songs and she quickly picked an English song that she loves to sing on Christmas with her friends in America. But the thought of America came running back to him. She felt like crying but she didn't because she doesn't want to make a fool out of herself again.


"nice choice. Ok everybody please give it up for . . Kim Hyoyeon!!!" the crowd clapped as the song came on. The music flow through the air as she began to sing. Her soft voice flowed through and she did a wonderful job.


After the song was done, she happily bowed and literally jumped off to the side of the stage where the guys waited there for her. She smiled at them and gave them a group hug.


"thanks guys. I love you guys so much, you know that." she mumbled but she did it loud enough for them to hear her. Smiles spread across their faces as they found the real Kim Hyoyeon in there somewhere.


Mission complete.