Chapter 7

Roommates?

Contract

 

 

 

 

Previously on Roommates?:


Eunhyuk cleared his throat and said, "sorry. Umm what was I- oh right . . Since I'm the oldest in this house hold, I decided to let you live with us." she smiled but he continued.


"but since we're letting you stay here for free, you have to be our . . . slave." her eyes popped out of her head and she looked at them with a surprised look.


"SLAVE?!"



*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


She stood there in disbelief. They were now in the living room after they had untied her. She stood in front of the T.V while glaring at them.


"so . . . . . . . . . How about a contract?" Donghae suddenly blurted out, after many silent minutes. Everybody looked at him like he was a genius.


"that's a brilliant idea Donghae. Your not so dumb after all." Eunhyuk said and he went running to his room.


"thanks . . . Hey! What's that suppose to mean?" Donghae pouted and Eunhyuk came just in time to slap him on the back of the head before passing by. Eunhyuk sat down with the paper and pen in hand. At the top of the paper, he wrote 'contract' in big black letters.


"how should I write this?" he asked the others. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and went over to him. She grabbed the pen and sat down next to him. After a couple of minutes of writing and thinking, she handed him the contract.


"read it." she said.


"I, Kim Hyoyeon, will now be living under a roof with five other people and shall now be a slave in order to be living in this house hold for free. If I, Kim Hyoyeon, do not follow this contract, I will be kicked out immediately." he finished reading and looked up at Hyoyeon while nodding his head.


"nice word choice." was all he said.


She faked a smile and said, "your turn."


"wait, we have to have one too. I thought it was just you since your living here for free." she got up and placed her hand under her chin, while she placed her other arm below her elbow and walked in front of them.


"hmm . . don't recall you guys getting kidnapped by a bunch of strange losers."


"now write one." Eunhyuk made a face at her before heading to his room and getting another piece of paper.


"what do you want us to write."


"everybody gets their own paper, so let's start with you." she said and pointed at Luhan.


Luhan grabbed the paper and pen from Eunhyuk and started to write down every word that she said.


I, Xi Luhan, will sign this contract saying that Kim Hyoyeon could have at least a week off of being a slave and she, Kim Hyoyeon, should have the opportunity of having some free time. If I, Xi Luhan, do not follow this contract then Kim Hyoyeon will call the officers saying we kidnapped her and her.


"hold on, hold on, wait a minute!! Did you say ?" she nodded and the guys looked at her, annoyed.


"you just lied on the contract. Erase it. We did no such thing to you, except kidnapped you."


"and you me." Eunhyuk was filled up with anger. Steam could be seen coming from his head. His face turned red but he tried to keep calm and show no anger whatsoever.


"and it's already in black ink, so that means we can't erase it. Now sign the contract and make your own copy with your name printed on it. I'll be back." she was about to head towards the door but Donghae came in front of her.


"where do you think your going?"


"I oblivious have to tell my friends and family that I'll be moving and I need my things. Beside, I'm not going to tell the cops anything since we have a contract." she held the contract up and handed it to him. She opened the door and walked out.


"she is a total nightmare!!! What kind of mess did we bring?!" Chanyeol exhaled, arms flying in the air as he said that.


"Donghae."


"yes hyung?"


"follow her and watch her every move."


"that sounds creepy but if it makes you happy, I'll do it." with that being said he walked out of the door and followed her.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


They got out of the car and went into the bakery, where they saw a blonde girl at the counter making some cakes. She dropped the last strawberry on the cake and checked it twice before handing it to Joon.


"oh Hyoyeon. Your here early." Kai said while he dropped his bag on the chair next to the desk at the corner of the room.


"yes I am, Joon let me in by the way. Umm, I have something to tell you guys." Jessica walked to the other side of the counter and picked up the sliced strawberry and ate it.


"tell us what?" she asked. Kai walked over to the table and sat down next to Hyoyeon, waiting for her to explain.


"well, I thought about what you said yesterday . ."


". . And . ."


"and I'm going to sell the house." they smiled at each other. Kai grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and pulled her into a hug.


"good, so where are you staying?" he released her.


"I'm staying a few blocks away from this bakery, so that means I get to see you like everyday now." Kai got excited and hugged her once again, while jumping up and down.


"that's even better. I can't wait to see your new house."


"me too. Do you need help moving in?"


"umm no I don't need help but thanks for asking. I'll leave first since I have to pack up. I'll see you guys later ok."


"ok let's meet tonight at the bar. We should celebrate." Jessica said while smiling at Hyoyeon.


"there's no need for a celebration, I'm just moving. It's no big deal." Hyoyeon chuckled.


"then let's just hang out together at the bar instead of having a celebration." Kai suggested. She nodded and walked out of the bakery. Once she was out of the bakery, she bumped into someone and they both fell down.


"oh I'm so- oh it's you. What're you doing? Are you following me?"


"psh, yeah right. Why would I ever follow you for? There's no reason for me to follow you." Hyoyeon gave Donghae a 'I know your lying' look.


"fine I give up. I was following you. Happy"


"very but why?"


"I decided too since I don't completely trust you but since you found out, I'll help you pack up and move in because I'm nice like that." Hyoyeon gave him a warm smile. She got up and helped him up.


"you know your not that bad." she said to him and he smiled.


"you too . . but I still don't trust you. Now, shall we get moving then."


"we shall." she linked arms with him and they walked down the streets of Seoul.