chapter 17

Roommates?

Break up

 

 

 

 

 




Previously on Roommates?:


'why did I choose to come? I should've said no instead, but no~ I had to agree.' she thought to herself as she took another sip but she suddenly stop as something -or someone- caught her attention. She squinted her eyes as she stared at that person in a booth with a girl, no scratch that, with two girls. She set her drink down and calmly walked over to the booth. When she came closer and closer to them, she finally saw who it was. Her eyes widen in surprise as the person sitting in the booth with the two girls was none other then Yoon Doojoon. Her boyfriend.



*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


She stood in front of the booth, stunned. She saw how he laughed and how he kissed both of their cheeks. She walked in front of him and stared straight at him. While he was laughing and chatting with the girls, he didn't notice who was standing in front of him until one of the girls pointed it out. He looked up to see her with fiery eyes staring directly at him. He jumped up, surprised, pushing the girls away from him.


"H-Hyoyeon? What . . . What're you doing here?" instead of looking at him, she stared at the two girls beside him. He looked at where she was looking and gasped.


"it's . . it's not what it looks like! Honestly!!" the girls got up angry by his words. Hyoyeon couldn't control her tears. Her heart was aching. She felt like she was being stabbed in the heart a thousand times.


"I should be the one asking you that!! What the hell? H-How could you do this to me?" she yelled. He got out of the booth and stood next to her while grabbing her shoulders but she shrugged them away.


"Don't touch me you !! We're done!! Don't you dare call me or text me anymore!! It's over!! I'm done with you're ." she grabbed the cup on the table and splashed him right in the face. She placed the cup back on the table and pushed pass him while her tears slipped out, blurring her vision.


Her tears continued to flow down as she continued to walk home. A small drop of water suddenly dropped from the sky, hitting her on her face, making her flinch. She looked up and the rain poured down on her -you couldn't even tell if she was crying or not.


"why? . . . why does it have to happen to me?" she mumbled as she cried louder. She stomped her foot and sat on the ground, pouring her eyes out. She sat there for what seems like an hour, still crying.


The vibration of her phone was heard but she didn't even bother to pick it up. She kicked her shoes off and walked barefoot in the rain, holding her purse in one hand and carrying her heels in the other. She slowly made her way down the empty streets of Seoul, not even caring about the rain or anything else around her, only having this heartache in her heart. It's killing her.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


She busted through the door breathing heavily as ever. They stood up in shock as they saw her standing in the doorway with a worry expression on her face.


"Jessica? What're you doing here?" Donghae questioned.


"where is . . where is H-Hyoyeon? D-Did she c-come home yet?" she asked still catching her breath.


"no. Why? Did something happen to her?" Baekhyun asked, worried.


"she . . she wasn't at the bar and . . and I couldn't find her anywhere near the club and Doojoon was there and everything is just-"


"-wait. Isn't Doojoon in America?" Chanyeol asked a bit suspiciously. Jessica nodded her head, she still doesn't know what's going on.


"if he was, then why was he here?" it was silent for a moment then Jessica suddenly squealed making everybody jump.


"damn it!! I knew this was going to happen. I just knew it." the guys gave her a confusing look except for chanyeol since he knows what she's talking about. But before she could answer them, Eunhyuk's cell phone suddenly rang. Jessica ran over to him, attacking him down and snatching the phone away from him.


"hello? . . . . Umm yes it is . . . . She's where?! . . . . Ne thank you. I'll be on my way." she hung up and tossed Eunhyuk's phone back at him.


"you didn't have to attack me like that. You could've just asked." he said as he got off the floor.


"we have to go. I know where Hyoyeon is." they rushed out of the apartment following Jessica to the streets.


"this way." she pointed and they ran down the street.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


He placed her phone back into her purse and moved over to her side. He poked her a few times and she slowly lifted her head up to face him.


"miss I called your friend. She's coming to get you." he said to her. She squinted her eyes at him before moving her hands to his face.


"Yay. You. I n-never *hiccup* ev-*hiccup*-er want-t to see y-your *hiccup* f-face ever again! *hiccup*" she poked his cheeks and his chest. He tried to stop her from touching him. A tear suddenly slipped from her eyes, slowly rolling down her pink cheeks. He stared at her feeling sad for her, even though he doesn't even know what's happening.


"y-you stupid b-bastard. H-How could you *hiccup* do this to me? A-After everything we did together. W-Why? W-Why did you do this to me?" he stood there staring at her in confusion. His hand slowly reached up to her face and he wiped her tears with his thumb away.


"pabo. You stupid bastard. I hate you~" she softly hit his chest multiple times as more tears came tumbling down her face. He sighed and looked at the door waiting for her friends to come and pick her up. He looked back at her and she continued to hit his chest as she cried softly. He saw the sadness in her eyes as she looked up at him with her teary eyes.


"Hyoyeon!!" a voice called running out of breath as she made her way over to her friend.


"oh thank you so much, sir." she said. The man shook his head.


"no it's ok ma'am. You don't have to thank me." she smiled at him. He smiled back and went back to his work but her voice stopped him from going back.


"what's your name?" she asked.


"Kikwang. Lee Kikwang, ma'am." he said not turning back to face her.


"thanks Kikwang-ssi. . . Luhan let's take her home." they walked out of the bar and went out into the streets again. Kikwang turned back around and stared at the glass doors. He walked back to his station and continued to clean up.


Suddenly, something shiny caught his attention. He looked back where the women -who's name happens to be Hyoyeon- sat and saw a silver necklace on the table next to the empty glasses of drinks. He picked it up and examined it. He looked at the glass doors and smiled while placing the silver necklace in his pocket.


"I guess I get to meet her again." he smiled as he lightly let out a small chuckle.