Chapter 12

Roommates?

New Friends

 

 

 

 

He stood in front of her with a very disappointing look spread across his face. As for the others, they had to absorb everything in their heads before saying anything.


"who is she?" leeteuk asked, finally breaking the awkward atmosphere.


"she's a friend of ours who we meet not so long ago." she rolled her eyes at him and he glared at her.


"may I be excused. I still need to use the restroom before my bladder explodes." he nodded and she got up from the couch and made her way to the bathroom. Once she was out of sight, everybody started to talk about her and started asking them questions about her.


"Kris. What was she doing on the floor when you found her?" Eunhyuk suddenly asked. All eyes were on Kris now and Kris just shrugged his shoulders.


"all I saw was her crawling into the kitchen and I happen to step in front of her." he explained.


"don't be mad hyung. She probably wanted to use the bathroom. I mean, she is human too and she can't stay in the room for hours without eating or using the bathroom." Donghae said. Eunhyuk looked at him with wide eyes. Everybody in the room gasped.


"too much information Donghae. Too much." he said between his gritted teeth.


"Lee hyukjae!!" Leeteuk started.


"you plan to keep her in that room, without eating or using the bathroom, until we were gone?" he shouted like a leader.


"he only paid her like 200 dollars to stay in there. It's not that big I guess." Donghae could feel darggers coming from Eunhyuk. Donghae gulped and silently moved to the kitchen. Everybody looked at Eunhyuk in disbelief.


"What?!! 200 bucks!!?" they yelled in unison.


"no, it was 100 not 200 beside we both agreed, it's not a big deal." he explained, trying his best to calm everybody. He looked at Donghae and gave him a 'I'm going to kill you later' look before turning back to them. Hyoyeon came out of the bathroom and quietly made her way to Donghae in the kitchen.


"well, what's going to happen now?" she asked Donghae.


"nothing. Just act normal. You can go back in your room if you want or you can join me here and eat omurice with me." she smiled and grabbed the pan from him.


"I'll cook it. You can cut the vegetables for me." he nodded and grabbed all the indigents.


After about ten minutes or so, they finished cooking and sat at the table together. They chatted and laughed together while eating. The others in the living room watched them as they ate.


"we should get to know her. Let's join them." Yesung said as he got up with Kang-in and Ryeowook. They sat down and started to chat with her. All you could hear was her happy laughter around the room. It was like music to your ears. Her laugh was the most incredible laugh that they heard in years. They were amazed at how her laugher could sound so joyful and loving. The rest of the gang then joined leaving Eunhyuk, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Luhan in the living room.


"it's like she's famous or something."


"I haven't heard her laugh like that at all, actually I never heard her laugh ever." baekhyun stated. They nodded in agreement and they finally joined them.


After about an hour, Hyoyeon decided to go back into her room and rest for a bit. The guys were a bit disappointed but they respected her. When she entered her room, she grabbed her guitar and played a few songs. In the middle of playing, her phone suddenly rang. She looked at the caller ID and saw Jessica's name.


"Yeoboseyo."


"oh Hyoyeonnie, I have great news for you."


"news?" she stopped playing and listened to Jessica.


"you know how you told me that you always wanted to perform in front of a small group or something."


"yes I did, wae?"


"well, I just booked you a spot at the cafe for music mic tonight." she gasped in surprise. She screamed so loud that her door suddenly busted open and all the guys stood there with a worry look.


"what?! What's wrong?!! What happened!?!" Eunhyuk asked a bit worried. All she did was scream again. The guys covered their ears.


"YAY!! What's wrong?!!" he asked again, coming closer to her. He sat down on her bed and everybody else followed. With shaking hands, she grabbed his shoulders and stared right into his eyes as she gave him her famous v-smile.


"I'm . . . Going . . To . Preform!" she said happily. Everybody groaned as they
finally heard her say something. They shook their heads in disappointment. She frowned as she saw them giving her a look.


"what, your not happy?" she said and released her hands from Eunhyuk's shoulder.


"what?! You made us worry. We thought something bad happened to you!!" she shook her head and Eunhyuk got up from her bed.


"don't do that again. You almost gave us a heart attack." he said before heading out of her room.


"you guys want to come? It's at 8 tonight." she asked. They thought for a moment and turned to the oldest one.


"sure why not." he shrugged and walked out of the room.


"noona, where is it? Where are you performing at?" Chanyeol asked.


"at becky's cafe, just about three or two blocks down. I'll leave first so I can prepare over there. Now get out, I need to change." she shoo them away and got ready for her performance at 8.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It turns out Kris found her on the floor. well here is chapter 12. I hoped you liked it. I'm working on my other chapters so dont worry I'll update later this week. Happy Thanksgiving everbody!!!