Chapter 27

Roommates?

Jealously

 

 


His body moved with the rhythm of the music as he popped and locked to every beat. At the end of the song, he stopped in the middle of the room as he posed while breathing heavily.


A clap made him jump in surprise. He turned towards the door to see her standing there with a smile plastered across her face. He got up to grab his towel without inviting her in. She just stood there waiting for him to say something.


"What're you doing here?" He finally asked breaking the awkward atmosphere between them. He uncapped the bottle of water in his hands and drank the whole thing down. Feeling the cool liquid go down his throat.


She stepped in the dance room looking around the place as she remembered the times she used to dance. "I just decided to see you. Why? Is it bad to see my best friend?" She asked now standing behind him. He turned around surprised to see her so close to him. He can smell the sweet scent she always carry around her. Strawberries. His favorite.


"You can leave now. I have a class next." She pouted at his responds. He avoided eye contact with her as this feeling inside of him started to climb up. "I just got here though. Why can't I stay?" She asked quietly.


"Because . . Because . . Argh, just because. Now, please leave." He turned her around and pushed her towards the door. Since she is a bit stronger then him, she stopped him and took his hands off her shoulders.


"I'm not leaving until you give me a better reason." He grunted and turned back around to grab his gym bag. "Fine if your not leaving then I will." She grabbed his hand, stopping him in his tracks.


"Eunhyuk. What's wrong with you?"


Eunhyuk hesitated for a moment. "It's nothing, I-I just want some time alone." She dropped his hand and looked down.


"I'm sorry but you know you should've told me before, I would've left then but you decided to make it difficult for yourself. I'll leave then. I'll see you at home." Hyoyeon walked out of the dance studio and once she left, Eunhyuk clasped on the floor as he clutched his aching heart.


'What's wrong with me?'


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"Oh. Noona, your back. Did you grab the cake I wanted?" Chanyeol asked. Hyoyeon nodded and handed the cake to him. She made her way to her room, closing the door behind her.


Confused, Luhan asked, "What's wrong with noona?" Chanyeol shrugged and said, "beats me. Who wants cake?"


Baekhyun shook his head at Chanyeol as he walked passed him and went straight to Hyoyeon's room. He knocked first and then respond, "Hyoyeon, are you ok? Do you wanna talk about it?" He waited for a few minutes for her but gave up since she never opened the door. He turned around to walk back into the living room but stopped as he heard her door slightly opening. He turned back around and walked into her room.


He closed the door and sat on her bed as she sat at her desk. "So tell me what's wrong? Did something happen?"


She shook her head and sighed. "It's nothing really but I think there's something wrong with Eunhyuk oppa."
She looked up at him and continued. "I went over to the dance studio and he wanted me out. Like right when I went in he asked me to leave. I don't know what's his problem."


"I think he's jealous." Hyoyeon gave Baekhyun a confused look. "How? I barely did anything to him."


"I think I know who could help us with this. And he's coming in 5 . . . . . 4 . . . . 3 . . . 2 . . And 1." Her door opened to reveal Donghae in the way door.


"Hey, Hyoy- Baekhyun. What're you doing here?"


"Bingo!" Hyoyeon chuckled and Baekhyun got up from the bed. "Donghae my friend. We need your help."


"Why?" Before Baekhyun could answer Hyoyeon interrupted him. "Hold on. Are we really using Donghae oppa for help? I mean look at him."


Donghae pouted. "What's wrong with how I look?"


"Can we really use him?" Baekhyun nodded in response. "Of course. We know that their really close to each other. Their like blood related brothers. Nobody can sapereate them."


Hyoyeon sighed and said, "I guess so."


"What's going on here? Are you planning a secret evil plan to take over the world?" Baekhyun shook his head and pulled Donghae into the room.


"This will take forever."


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


He locked the studio and walked out to see a fish waiting on the side of the street. He walked over to the fish and kicked him from behind. The fish yelped as he rubbed his back.


"Yay!! Why'd you do that for? Now I'm going to have a bruise in the morning thanks to you, you ugly looking monkey."


"What're you doing here donggie?" Donghae got up and grabbed Eunhyuk's hand pulling him towards the convenience store. "What now?" Eunhyuk asked annoyed.


"Wait out here. I'll be back." Donghae quickly ran into the convenience store and in a few seconds came back with three bottles of Soju in hand. Eunhyuk grunted, "Donghae, I don't have time for that. Let's just go back home. I'm tired." He whined.


"No, we need to talk." Eunhyuk groaned, "we can talk at home. Can we just-"


"Its about Hyoyeon." Eunhyuk stopped whining as soon as he heard her name. "What did you just say?"


"Sit and drink up." Eunhyuk obeyed his orders and drank the bottle of Soju. "What do you wanna say?" He asked playing with the can and taking another sip.


"Eunhyuk. I know you like Hyoyeon." He spat his drink all over Donghae, surprised by Donghaes' straightforward answer. "I . . what?"


"Don't deny it. It's written all over your face." Eunhyuk sighed and set his head on the cold table. "It is that obvious." Donghae nodded and took a sip out of the bottle.


"What . . . What do I do? I don't know how to deal with all of this stuff. I don't even know how it all started. What do I do?"


"So tell me what happened between you and Hyoyeon today at the studio? Why didn't you want to see her, when you know you wanted to."


"How did you know about what happened? Did she tell you?" Donghae nodded his head. "Of course she did. Now, tell."


Eunhyuk sighed and looked up at Donghae. "I . . I didn't want to see her because I was jealous."


"Jealous? Jealous of what?"


"Of kikwang. Every time I see her, I think about kikwang and her being together, holding hands or cuddling together. I was jealous that she spent more time with him then us. I'm jealous that she spends her nights at his house when she's living with us. I'm just jealous of him. I just wish he wasn't even alive and I wish they didn't meet each other at all." A tear fell down his cheeks. He brushed it away and took a long sip of the Soju. He crashed the bottle after he finished it and opened up another one, continuing to gulp it down his throat.


"I just wish I had the gusts to confess before he does."


"Sorry buddy but he already did confess." Eunhyuk looked at Donghae wide eyes. "W-when was that? When did it happen?"


"It happened on New Years. They even kissed each other." Anger was raging inside of him as he drank two cans of Soju in a row. "Whoa. Slow your row there."


Eunhyuk glared at Donghae before he grabbed another can but Donghae stopped him just in time. "Are you really going to drink all day just because your jealous of kikwang? You need to step up your game and I'm going to help you."


Eunhyuk gave him a weird look. "I don't think I could trust you."


Donghae gasped dramatically. "What is wrong with everybody saying that they don't trust me at all. What did I do to make them think like that?" He pouted.


"Pretty much everything." Eunhyuk answered, making Donghae even more hurt then before.


Donghae just pushed it aside and decided to just help out his best friend to win the heart to his lady friend back at home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, i finally had the time to actually update this story. Since I haven't been updating this story, I'll be posting another chapter of tell me your wish so please this one and my other story. I'm once again sorry for not updating in a while. Im still thinking or how to continue this story so please wait. Thank you!!!!