Chapter 5

Roommates?

Catching up

 

 

 



Hyoyeon and Kai went to the kitchen to catch up with each other. They sat at the table where there were a bunch of cakes all over the table with cute little decorations on each cake.


"so how's life?"


"it's pretty good. I actually own this bakery." he said while nodding his head. Hyoyeon was surprised.


"wow I didn't know the jock of our high school was into baking."


"hey! I'm no jockey anymore, as you can see." she smiled and played with the decorations on the table.


"so what made you decide to go into baking? I mean when we we're in high school you never liked baking."


"I pretended not to like it, so people won't make fun of me. Since I was a jockey, I didn't want people to call me names or anything."


"so you've been hiding your secret talent from us." she whipped some of the frosting off the cake and wiped it on Kai's cheek. He was shocked that she did that, so he played along. Then the cake fight started. Screaming and laughter was heard from outside the kitchen.


The door opened revealing one of the workers standing there in shock, as he saw an image of his boss standing over a girl.


"Umm . . Sir?" they turned their heads to the worker and they quickly stopped. Kai helped Hyoyeon up while wiping the last cake from his hand on her right cheek before walking towards Joon.


"Yes, Joon. Can I help you with something?" he asked while clearing his throat.


"Ms. Jung wants to see you."


"Ms. Jung? Why does she need to see me?"


"because I'm your friend and I came to see who baked this very delicious cake." a voice said as the other side of the door opened, revealing a brown headed lady with sunglasses, white skinnies and a see through dark blue blouse.


"omo!! Jessica!!!"


"annyeong."


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" a scream was heard as everybody in the room jumped by the sudden scream.


"DONGHAE!! My god you scared us. What's your problem?" Eunhyuk yelled from the living room. Then heavy footsteps could be heard. Donghae ran to the living room with a poster and his phone in hand. His eyes popped out of his head as he held a poster of a very pretty model. His breathing was abnormal as he stared at his fellow roommates.


"what's with you? It looks like you say your mom . . . . ." Eunhyuk joked as he looked back at the brown head, standing in front of him.


"that's different, look what I just found out about my lovely Jessica Jung. The most hottest model and fashion designer in history. The most prettiest, iest, hottest, talented, the most . . Did I mention iest . . . . ."


"yeah Donghae we get it. Just continue." Eunhyuk cut him off. Donghae cleared his throat and showed them his phone.


"Ms. Jung was found heading to a bakery close to central wood park . . ."


"WAIT?! WHAT?!!" they shouted in unison.


"you mean she's here?! Close to our street?!!" Donghae nodded like a excited child, who just received the biggest lollipop in the world. Everybody (except for Donghae) ran in their rooms with their jackets and flashed out the door, -stumbling on their way out- closing it behind them.


"Don't lay a hand on her!!! She's mine!!"
He yelled while walking out of the apartment.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


The brown and blonde sat down on the stool, waiting for their friend to make another cake. While waiting, the two chatted among themselves.


"so how is your job? How's being a model and a fashion designer?" the blonde asked taking a sip of her ice tea.


"I actually like it. I've been lazy these pass days thinking of a new concept to come up with. I'm taking a little break though." the brown replied.


"now that's the Jessica I know. I shall never forget your lazy self." she giggled while giving Jessica a small punch on the shoulder.


"you haven't changed at all you know." Jessica said while looking at Hyoyeon from head to toe.


"well except the fact that you gotten more prettier and you dyed your hair blonde, nothing else has changed."


"aww thanks for the complement. You've gotten prettier yourself. I actually like all of your designs." Jessica was astonished.


"really?! Wow, Hyoyeonnie is now a fashionesta."


"what? You mean I wasn't a fashionesta all this time."


"apparently yes. Back then you dressed like a boy but I don't blame you because you liked to dance, so I guess it's fine." Hyoyeon poured at Jessica's comment.


"but don't worry. Your always a fashionesta to me. Now, your turn. What's new? Oh how was America?" Jessica suddenly got excited about Hyoyeon's stay in America because Jessica was born in America but decided to travel around the world to learn about different cultures and fashion.


"I liked America even though it was hard speaking in English but I practiced and practiced everyday with doojoon by my side." Hyoyeon smiled as a picture of doojoon popped up in her head but as for Jessica, she made a face as she heard the name doojoon spat out of her best friend's mouth.


"wait, are you still with him?" Hyoyeon nodded happily. Jessica sighed and shook her head.


"why?" she asked. Hyoyeon gave her a confused look.


"what do you mean, why? I love him that's why."


"well I don't like him for you. Its my opinion. That's what I think." she respond.


"you guys just meet again and now your fighting." Kai suddenly said. The two glared at him to shut up and it worked.


"look I'm just saying that I know something is not right with doojoon. I can feel it."


"Jessica's right. She has every right to have an a opinion. I actually agree with Jessica on this. I'm having a feeling doojoon might do something behind your back."


"what makes you think that?" Hyoyeon responded angrily.


"I don't know really. I just have this weird feeling but don't listen to me, I'm just saying things." Kai said while working on his cake.


"let's just stop. I don't want to cause any drama. Let's drop it and move on." Jessica said. Kai got done finishing the cake and placed it in front of the two.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"annyeonghasyo, how may I help you?"


"ne? Oh . . umm we're looking for Jessica Jung. Is she here by any chance?" he asked. Joon turned around to the kitchen door and then turned back to the five men in front of him.


"I'm sorry but Ms. Jung is busy right now. . . . Are you guys, by any chance. fans of Ms. Jung?" he asked curiously.
The five looked at each other and then back at joon.


"umm what if we're not?"


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


" . . AND STAY OUT!!!" Joon had just kicked them out of the shop. They helped each other up and dusted fake dust off themselves.


"humph, I can't believe we got kicked out because we lied to him." Donghae said as he crossed his arms across his chest while pouting.


"this is not fair. We need to go in there." Luhan shouted.


"we can't, since we got kicked out. How else are we going to get an autograph from her?" suddenly Eunhyuk got an idea, a very brilliant idea.


"guys, come quick. I got an idea." they huddled up together and Eunhyuk told them his idea.