chapter 24

Roommates?

Getting along very well

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




They sat there for more than an hour now, laughing and chatting with each other. Already on their forth cup of coffee, they decided to take a break and enjoy a walk in the park.


The sun was setting so he -being the gentlemen he is- decided to walk her home safely and to also spend more time with her as well.


"today was nice. I had fun." he started.


"me too. I had fun. We should meet up again sometime. Well goodnight." she said while walking up the stairs.


"oh wait, here's my number incase you wanna meet up again." he handed her a piece of paper and they bid goodbye to each other.


He stood at the end of the staircase and watched her safely go in. After she got in, he walked all the way home by himself.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


She unlock the door and quietly went in. As she got in, she stood behind the door while smiling. She giggled to herself as she stared at his number.


"best day ever." she whispered and made her way to her room surprised to see Jessica there. She quietly walked over to her bed and tucked her in before grabbing her clothes and walking out to the bathroom to freshen up.


However, when she walked out of her room the light switch and she stopped walking as she faced the light.


"well, if it isn't Hyoyeon. What brings you out on this fine late night?" he said as he crossed his arm across his chest while his eyebrows shot up.


"tch, I should be the one asking you that? And what is Jessica doing in my room?" Donghae flinched by her sudden verbal attack.


"oh about that. She came to drop off stuff but then the atomshpere became emotional, so now shes staying here tonight." he simply answered.


"emotional? What did you guys do to her?"


"I actually don't want to talk about it. Well goodnight Hyoyeon. I'll talk to you in morning. *yawns*" she nodded as she watched him go back into his room. She made her way to the bathroom whilst thinking about what happened with Jessica that made her so emotional.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


2 weeks later
New years


"come on guys Kikwang is waiting." she shouted as she grabbed her leather coat from the closet.


"tell you're boyfriend to calm his horse. We'll be done in a bit." Eunhyuk responded as he pass by her to get his coat.


"he's not my boyfriend." she exclaimed.
He raise his eye brow at her, not believing her.


"oh sure he isn't." he mumbled to himself.


"aww is oppa jealous that I have someone before he did?" she cutely said making Eunhyuk feel a little weird because of her cuteness. He flicked her forehead and walked to the living room leaving the pouting Hyoyeon standing there in pain.


Eunhyuk's face flushed a light pink color as he pictured the same image of her pouting face but he shook it off.


'Eunhyuk your going crazy. Don't think like that, she's you're friend.' he thought to himself but then again he couldn't take that picture of her plump pink lips and her doe-like eyes.


"I'm going crazy." he said and slapped his own cheeks to wake himself up.


"of course you are." Baekhyun said popping up out of nowhere. Eunhyuk jumped a bit from Baekhyun's sudden appearance.


"don't scare me like that. You almost gave me a heart attack." Baekhyun patted his back and smiled.


"good. Ok everybody let's go or else Hyoyeon's boyfriends gonna flip."


"for the last time he's not my BOYFRIEND." she yelled from the kitchen. She walked out with a water bottle in hand and she grabbed her phone off the coffee table. "let's go. He's going to flip out if we keep him waiting." with that being said she opened the door for them and one by one they walked out the door and headed downstairs to see Kikwang, patiently waiting in the lobby.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


The whole house was decorated with tons of sparkles and streamers everywhere. They were given 2012 sunglasses and new year party hats once they entered the building.


The place was stuffy and crowd, so they decided to walk out into the balcony to get some fresh air. The night sky was a very beautiful scene in front of them with a sightly cool breeze but it was still perfect to see.


"it's nice out. I like the view here." Hyoyeon said to Kikwang as she stared out at the starry night.


On the other hand, Kikwang couldn't take his eyes off of her. He saw how her face glowed in the moon light making her even more beautiful. His eyes trailed down from her nose to her lips and he stopped right at her plump red lips. All he wanted to do was kiss those kissable lips of hers but he stopped himself and thought, 'I can't. She's my friend and we just met two weeks ago.'


"hey Kikwang." her voice shook him out of his thoughts as he turned his attention to her with a smile.


"oh yeah. What's up?"


"I said I'm going to the bathroom for a bit. I'll be back, ok?" he nodded and she left him. Once she was out of sight, Donghae and Chanyeol went to his side trapping him in between them.


"so I heard she went to the bathroom." he rolled his eyes at Donghae, completely ignoring him and faced Chanyeol instead.


"can I help you guys?" he asked.


"not really but I want to ask you something. I don't know what Donghae wants but I just want to talk to you." Chanyeol whispered the last part.


Kikwang gave him a look, "ok go ahead."


"do you, by any chance, like Hyoyeon noona?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be doing a double update since I didn't update yesturday on new years, so click next for the next chapter.