chapter 15

Roommates?

Happy Birthday!

 

 

 

 




I carefully wrapped the gift up neatly and placed it on the floor under my bed. I grabbed my bag and walked out of my room.


"oh noona!!" someone called. I turned around to come face to face with Chanyeol. I smiled and he smiled back.


"oh Chanyeol. What's up?"


"where are you going? Can I come?" he happily asked. I really didn't want to say no to that happy virus of mine. I couldn't reject him. So I said yes and he quickly ran to his room. Chanyeol and I were the only ones at home while the others had plans to do.


"so where we going?"


"you want to see Jessica?" he happily nodded and we walked out of the house. We chatted while walking over to the bakery where Kai and Jessica wanted to meet. It's actually where we always meet nowadays.


"hey chanyeol, go in first and I'll meet you in later." once he was inside, I called Eunhyuk and told him where we had gone. He texted me back saying that they will handle the decorations and food.



*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"NO!! don't put that there!! PUT IT OVER THERE!! . . . . PUSH IT UP MORE!!!" they moved everything to the side and set up all the cooked food on one side of the table and on the other half of the table was the presents.


"don't yell at me. I'm older then you." he yelled back as he put the sign up a bit higher.


"make it prefect. I don't want anything to be ruin. ANYTHING."


"chill bro. It's only Chanyeol's birthday party." Luhan dropped the party hats and grabbed Donghae's collar.


"it's not just a birthday party . . . . It's a special birthday party. Get it right." he said between his gritted teeth. He released Donghae's collar and picked up the party hats.


"whoa, Luhan is kind of out of it today." Baekhyun said while hanging up the other side of the banner.


"that kid is something."


"he's mad at himself for forgetting Chanyeol's birthday."


"weird boy."


"I know right."


"ok stop talking about Luhan behind his back and get back to work before they come back." Eunhyuk interrupted their conversation.


"hey are the others coming?"


"I'm not sure yet. I'll call them again."


"can we also invite Jessica and Kai over?" Donghae asked excitedly.


"why are you asking me when your suppose to ask Hyoyeon since their her friends." Eunhyuk commented back.


"gosh~ I'm just asking. Why do you have to be so mean to me?"


"just shut up before they-*ding dong* their here!! Quick, turn off the lights and hide." he whispered. They scramble everywhere trying to find a hiding place. They turned off the lights and waited. The door slowly opened and they could only here footsteps.


"why is it so-" he saw them jump out of their hiding spots while holding a candle lit cake and singing happy birthday to him.


                                                                              http://cakebosscakes.com/img/cake-home-2.png

 

  "SURPRISE!!! saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun Chanyeollie shi
saeng il chuk h a ham ni da~
  " he blew out the candles and they clapped.


"happy birthday Chanyeol!!" they shouted at the end. Chanyeol had tears rolling down his cheeks. Hyoyeon gave him a small rub on his back and wiped his tears away for him. They walked over to the living room and sat down.


"you . . guys . . d-did this for m-me." his voice cracked. Hyoyeon gave him a small hug and then everybody else joined in.


"thanks guys. I love you guys so much."


"aww, we love you too Chanyeollie!!" they shouted in unison and laughed.


"ok guys let's party!!!" Donghae shouted while clapping his hands in excitement.


While everybody was partying Luhan and Chanyeol sat in the kitchen while eating together. Luhan patted Chanyeol's back and gave him a small shiny box.


"what's this? Another present from my very berry best friend." he said while munching on his food. He took it and unwrapped it. He opened the box and saw a small gift card from best buy and underneath it was a brown bracelet.


"that card has 3,000 dollars and that bracelet is the same as mine." he held his wrist up and showed him the exact same bracelet. Chanyeol gave Luhan a big bear hug and they continued to eat and chat together. The party was coming to an end and everybody helped each other clean up. After that everybody went to sleep, feeling very happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU MISSED CHAPTER 14 PLEASE CLICK THE IOUS BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM. THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMMENTING. I LOVE YOU!!!!!