chapter 26

Roommates?

What are we now?

 

 




She woke up the next morning smiling to herself as the images of last night, ran through her mind. She turned to her side and watched him as he slept next to her. She silently giggled to herself as she traced her fingers on his hard tone abs.


"are you having fun there?" surprised, she pulled her hand away but he caught her hand and pulled her towards him as he planted a small kiss on her forehead.


"good morning." he said as he placed his chin on the top of her head, cuddling her into his arms.


"good morning to you too."


"uh . . . . Uh late night was pretty amazing." he suddenly said after a few minute of silences, feeling a bit embarrassed.


She giggled and said, "why are you so nervous? I saw everything already."


"y-yah. I'm not nervous." she looked up at him and pinched his cheeks.


"ah yay, what time is it?" she asked resting her face on his chest. Kikwang turned around to look at the clock and then he turned back to her.


"it's 8. Waeyo?" she gasped. She looked at the clock and quickly got out of bed. Kikwang was confused by her sudden action. He sat up and asked her, "what's wrong?"


She tossed her shirt on and she faced him. "I'm late for work. I have to go. I'll . . . I'll see you later, ok." she walked towards the door but was stopped by Kikwang.


"wait. I have to ask you something."


"ok but hurry." Hyoyeon could tell by the sudden change in his expression that he was beginning to be serious.


"what are we now? Are we just . . . friends?"


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"oh noona you're back." Chanyeol said as he saw his noona walk through the door. "so~ noona~. How was you're date with hyung?"


She shrugged. "it wasn't a date actually. We did some . . . Fun things." Chanyeol's eyes grew wider as he thought about what that "fun thing" was.



"yah!! Don't even think about it!!" she yelled and smacked his head. He chuckled and ran away to his room.


"hey Hyoyeon. I thought you had work." Baekhyun asked. She nodded and replied, "I do. That's why I'm home." she walked to her room and she came back out fully dressed. She grabbed some money from the cup and walked out to the buses.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Welcome Chanyeol's blog!!
January 22, 2013 10 am


Hey my fellow followers,
I'd like to first say that I'm sorry for not bloging in a long time. I've been pretty busy these pass days, since it was Christmas and new years and other stuff that I celebrated. Well, since I'm free today, I guess I could blog today.


So yesterday, we (as in all my hyungs and noonas) celebrated new years together at a New years party. They had great people, great food, beautiful decorations, cool little gift bags, and . . . . Wait, did I mention they had great food? well, you just the point.


Anyways, moving on from the amazing things at the party. What actually surprised me was that yesterday, I found out that one of my hyungs had a crush on my one and favorite noona. Can you believe it? Now there's two people who have a crush on her.


OMO. I said too much didn't I. Dang it. Me and my big mouth. OK. I think I should stop now. Ciao my lovely followers :).



*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


He sat on his bed whilst thinking about what had happened between them. He sighed feeling confused and frustrated.


-flashback-


"wait. I have to ask you something."


"ok but hurry." Hyoyeon could tell by the sudden change in his expression that he was beginning to be serious.


"what are we now? Are we just . . . friends?" she stood there for a bit still confused. She didn't know what to say. She didn't want to hurt him in anyway.


She dropped her hand from the doorknob and turned around to face him. "you know. I'm . . . I'm not even sure yet. I don't think I could possibly start another relationship that fast." she sighed.


"I know it's a new year and all but don't you think it's too fast."


"does that mean we're still friends?" he asked nervously.


"I guess we could be. I mean I don't really mind, but if you don't want to-"


"no, I think that's fine with me. Let's keep this simple. Ok." she nodded and smiled at him before turning around and opening the door to exit the building.


-end of flashback-



He smiled as he thought of all the things that they could now do together. He got off his bed and made his way to the bathroom to freshen up for work. He was happy that everything turned out how he wanted it to be -except about the 'girlfriend' part. Everything was prefect.


Now their just friends with benefits.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO MY FELLOW READERS!!!! I'm back!!! I'm so sorry for not updatng this story in awhile, I've been pretty busy with my other story too but dont worry I'll try to update as much as I can. Thank you everybody and please read my other on-going story called "Tell me you're wish".

 

 

Since I haven't updated this story in awhile I'll add some cute pictures along with this like a gift. scroll down to continue.

 

 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2rxj6BCQQ1rtqy49o5_r1_250.gif

 

http://i49.tinypic.com/10pvrbs.gif