Chapter 28

Roommates?

Plan A

 

 

 

He walked around the room from the desk chair to the bed. Back and forth and back and forth. He was in deep thought and as for the lad on the bed, he sat there as he watched his friend walk back and forth from one place to another.


"This is harder then I thought." He finally said as he stopped in his tracks while facing the lad on the bed. "You don't say." He replied.


"Out of all the girls you choose you choose her. The most hardest one to ever convince to be with." He exclaimed.


"It's not my fault that I fell for her charms. If you we're in my position, you would've felt the same." He paused and looked up at Donghae. "You know I still wonder why your helping me when you obviously don't know what your doing."


Donghae dramatically gasped, "you just hurt my feelings. . . . I'm actually doing this because I'm your bestiest friend and bro-bro you'd ever had. I'm here to support you."


Eunhyuk sigh and got up off the bed. He walked to the door and walked out of the room. "Fine then. Just leave like that." Donghae shouted as he huffed.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


"Eunhyuk!!! I have something for you!!!" Donghae sang as he ran out of the room and into Eunhyuk in the kitchen. "What?" He simply replied back.


"Ta-dah!!" He held out a piece of paper in his hands as he shoved it in front of Eunhyuk, who happens to be eating a delicious home made omo rice with a side of strawberry milk. "What's that? A drawing?" He sighed. "Donghae, How many times do I have to tell you, your not going to become famous if your drawings is like a five-year-old." He picked up his spoon as he continued to eat.


"It's not a drawing, its a plan to get Hyoyeon's heart." He whined. Eunhyuk nearly choked on his food as he quickly covered Donghae's mouth. "Not so loud. They might hear you."


"We heard!! But don't worry it's only me and Beakhyun hyung." Chanyeol suddenly shouted as he and Beakhyun came skipping along together to the kitchen. Eunhyuk smacked the back of Donghae's head and sat back down on the chair.


"Great. Why not let the whole world know then?" He mumbled as he sat in silence. Unfortunately Donghae heard him. "Don't worry we will." Donghae whispered into his ears as he smiled at him.


"Great now that everybody, except for Hyoyeon and Luhan, is here let's start our plan, shall we?"


"Does that mean me and Beakhyun hyung are in this too?" Chanyeol asked while taking Eunhyuk's plate of food away from him without him knowing and finishing it. Donghae nodded. "Of course."


Beakhyun nodded understanding the whole situation. "Ok I'm in. So what do we do?"


Donghae put the paper on the table and they huddled around it. "First thing we need to do is to separate Hyoyeon and Kikwang. That is going to be done by Chanyeol, since your closer to Kikwang than any of us." Chanyeol gave Donghae a salute as he chewed on the food.


"Hey! Since when did you get that?!" Eunhyuk finally took notice of the plate in front of Chanyeol. Chanyeol burped and patted his stomach. "Thanks hyung. It was good." He happily said. "Aish this kid."


"Hey! Pay attention. Gosh, now I have to be the mature one here." Donghae sighed. "Let's continue. So Chanyeol it's your cue to separate them and then that's when the three of us start to plan a special date at the park just for Hyoyeon. Got it."


Eunhyuk thought for a minute before he answered. "It doesn't seem like a good idea to-"


Suddenly the door opened and closed from behind them. They looked at the door to see Hyoyeon coming in with a weird aura around her. "Hey noona." Chanyeol said but she ignored him and walked into her room slamming the door behind her.


They jumped by the sound of the door slamming close. They looked at each other in confusion. "What just happened?" Beakhyun asked never taking his eyes off of the door. The three shrugged surprised by her action.


Donghae suddenly thought of something. "Wait, it probably has to do with Kikwang. She told me this morning that she was going to Kikwang's house." Donghae explained after a couple of minutes of silence.


"Does that mean they 'broke up'?" Donghae nodded. "I'm positive they did. I mean why wouldn't she be angry. Didn't you feel that weird aura around her when she walked in." Donghae shook in fear.


He pulled out the paper and scribbled some stuff out. "Change of plans. Let's start the date. Chanyeol go see what happened and you two come with me." Donghae instructed.


"You know I still wonder why I agreed to be part of this." Beakhyun said still not knowing why he even Joined in the first place. He wasn't even planning to join anything or do anything that could somewhat hurt Hyoyeon in any way.


They split up and began their plan just to help Eunhyuk out. Chanyeol waited for his Hyungs to leave first before he knocked on her door.


"Noona. Are you ok?" He slowly knocked on her door. No answer.


"Is . . Is it ok if I come in? Noona?" Still no answer.


"Ok here goes nothing." He opened the door to see her at the desk with her head on the desk. He saw how her shoulders shook up and down and noticed that she's crying. "N-noona?" He called. He walked closer to her and slowly wrapped his arms around her. She noticed his presence and she tackled him into a hug as she cried on his shoulder.


"Sh-h noona. It's ok. I'm here for you." She cried even louder than before as Chanyeol rocked back and forth while rubbing her back. He sighed as he looked at his poor broken hearted noona in his arms.


His expression suddenly turned dark. 'What did that bastard do to my noona?' He thought to himself as plans started to full in his head.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-


The three quickly gathered all the things needed to decorate the park into a beautiful scene just for Hyoyeon. They tied cute blue and white ribbons on the trees and they made it seem like a little fun hunt instead. They put up signs of each direction to go to and they also set up a nice little dinner table with lights surrounding it and rose peals on the ground shaped into a heart. They used white pearly pebbles into words that said 'I like you'.


Suddenly right in the middle of decorating, Donghae ears perked up as he heard footsteps coming towards them. "Sh! I think she's here." He whispered.


"Already? We didn't even finish and Eunhyuk isn't dressed up yet." Beakhyun half shouted and half whispered while waving his arms in the air.


"Well what do you think we do then? If she finds out that we're helping him she probably wouldn't except him." Donghae explained. The footsteps became louder. Each step they heard, the bottom of the shoe click against the cement came closer.


Click clank click clank


"Just hide. I'll wing it. Go! Hurry!!" Eunhyuk shooed them away to another direction as he waited next to the nice table that they set up.


"Wait!" Donghae shouted as he quickly ran back to him. "What now?!"


"Your hair is messed up." Donghae his finger and fixed Eunhyuk's hair. Annoyed, Eunhyuk pushed him as he swatted his nasty fingers away from his hair.


"Eww!! That's gross. Don't do that again." He said as he fixed his hair. "Ok you look good." He glared at Donghae as he impatitenly waited for him to leave.


"Sorry. I'm going. Good luck!!" He gave him a thumbs up and ran behind a bush where Beakhyun hid.


Eunhyuk rolled his eyes as he faced forward waiting for Hyoyeon to appear. He could hear the footsteps coming closer and closer. He suddenly became nervous as each footstep he heard came closer to him. Sweat formed on his face. His heart raced with every step that came closer and closer.


"Here we go." He whispered. He closed his eyes and opened them again. His face suddenly fell as the person approached him.


"Hyung?"


"C-Chanyeol!!" Once Eunhyuk said that, Beakhyun and Donghae popped out of the bush and walked over to them.


"What . . What're you doing here? I thought Hyoyeon was coming?" Chanyeol shook his head.


"What do you mean no? We even worked so hard into putting all our effort into this and now it's ruin." Donghae shouted irritated that the plan was an epic failure.


"Chanyeol, what happened?" Chanyeol sighed as he walked over to the beautiful table that they set up. He ran his hands throught his hair and slammed the table with his fist. The three stood surprised by his action. They wondered what had happened between the two while they were busy setting up this nice dinner.


"That . . That . ." He stuttered. Donghae grabbed a hold of his shoulders as he shook him. "Tell us!!"


Chanyeol looked up at them. He tried not to but he just couldn't hold it in anymore. The tears just slipped. Donghae slowly noticed so he let go of his shoulders and crouched down in front of him.


"Chanyeollie. You can tell us. What happened to Hyoyeon?"


He wiped his tears and looked straight into Donghae's eyes. Donghae could tell that in his eyes he sees pain and anger.


"That stupid son of a turd freakin cheated on her. He cheated on her and broke her heart. He . . . Played her. With her heart!! Her innocent and loving heart are broken. Shattered into pieces!!" Anger went through them. Beakhyun's fist tighten. Eunhyuk punched a tree and Donghae's grip on Chanyeol's hands tighten.


"That son of a !!!!" Eunhyuk shouted as he punched the tree again. "He's done for." Eunhyuk stomped his way out of the park without the others as he made his way to the only place that he hates the most. The bastard's house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally updated this story. Since I haven' updated in along time I'll add another chapter  for you. Enjoy.