Chapter 30

Roommates?

She wake up the next morning little still sleepy then usual. She looked at her alarm clock and saw that she was late for work. Quickly, she got dressed and ran out of the house with her things in hand.


She crossed the street and turned the corner to a street where she worked at. She quickly ran in, checked in, and ran to her class. She opened the door and said, "I'm so sorry guys. I woke up late and everything. Now since I'm here let's be-" she looked up to see Eunhyuk in front of her with a dozen flowers in hi hands. The kids that were suppose to be in the class wasn't in the class. She saw how all the red and white hearts around the room made it like its valentines day -even though it wasn't.


Confused, she asked, "What's going on?"


Eunhyuk walked over to her with the flowers and gave it to her. She  at first. She slowly grabbed it and looked up at Eunhyuk. "What's with the flowers? And why are you here?"


"Sh-h." He said as he put his finger against . "You ask so many questions."


She swatted his hand away and frown. "That's because your not answering." She said as she placed her hands on her hips.


"Ok you got me." Satisfied, she smiled and turned around to her desk. "Proceed."


He stood there nervously. He started to sweat a lot while playing withy he hem of his shirt as he stared at her. He cleared his throat and finally said, "I, Lee Eunhyuk, ask the, Kim Hyoyeon, to be my . . . Girlfriend?" He went down on his knees while waiting for an answer. Hyoyeon was to surprised to say anything to him. Why so suddenly? She never thought of anything else except for those words that ran out of his mouth.


"E-Eunhyuk, I . . I don't know what to say." Was all she said before she ran out of the classroom and into the streets.


Eunhyuk watched as she ran out of the classroom. He could tell that she as surprised to be in this situation. He felt so stupid to do this. Everything he plan to do and say to her didn't go as planned. He hit himself and ruffed his hair in frusation.


"Lee Eunhyuk, why are you so stupid?!" He yelled at himself while banging hi head on his desk.


"Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!!" He repeated over and over again while hitting his head with his fist.


"You are stupid. Why would you say? You are working to fast." Eunhyuk turned around to see Donghae and Luhan at the doorway. Luhan went up to him and said, "hyung, you Pabo!!" He slapped his arm and Eunhyuk flinched.


"I know Luhan. I know." He said while rubbing his arm.


"Go." Eunhyuk looked at Donghae with a confused expression. "What?"


Donghae sighed and rolled his eyes at him while walking towards them. "Didn't you hear me? Or are your monkey ears deaf? I said go."


Once again Eunhyuk still didn't understand what he was talking about. He tilt his head to the side and blinked. "What do you mean?"


Frusated, Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk and shook him until he got his sense back together. "Your so clueless. Go and run after her!! Go!!" Eunhyuk tried to absorb the information given to him and he finally realized what Donghae was saying.


Before you know it, he ran off in the speed of light after the one he loves the most.


"Agioo, my head. Agioo." Luhan slowly pulled Donghae down to the chair so he could rest. "I know hyung. I know." He said while patted his back.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


He searched and searched, still no luck. Exhausted he rested on a near by bench. He wiped off the extra sweat on his forehead as he placed his elbows on his knees and rested his head in his hand while shaking his head.


"AHH!! I'm so hopeless!!" He yelled like a mad man, getting everybodies attention. People around him looked at him weirdly as they walked by. He felt a shame of doing that. He's now embarrassed. He hung his head low in shame while sighing repeatingly.


Suddenly he felt someone sitting down next to him. He didn't bother to look up since it's just somebody he doesn't know, but what he doesn't know about the person is that it's someone who he wanted all his life.


A few hours passed and he was still sitting there without looking up. He checked his wrist watch and slowly got up from the bench. He started to walk away but stopped as the person who sat beside him spoke.


"Are you leaving?" His eyes widen by the sound of the person's voice. He turned around to see Hyoyeon sitting on the bench looking straight ahead at the kids playing on the playground.


"H-Hyoyeon? When did you . . . How did . . ." He got on his knees and grabbed her hands holding them tightly in his grip. "I was so worried about you. I thought you ran off and-"


"I did run off." Eunhyuk cleared his throat while letting go of her hand and getting up off the ground. "Oh right. Hehe I forgot." A hint of embarrassment was in his voice.


He awkwardly sat back down next to her as they sat there in silence. They could only hear the shuffling of their foot against the cement and the children's laughter across from them. They looked at each other for a slight second, then they looked back down at their feet.


"Umm look. . //I just. ." They said at the same time.


"No you go first." They said in unison. They laughed at each other but then it got quite again.


Eunhyuk puffed out some air and got up from his seat. Hyoyeon looked at him in confusion. "Ok, you know what, I'll just say it." He paused. "I'm so sorry to have surprise you in anyway. I just wanted to get this off my chest so then I wouldn't become a coward for not doing it in the first place. I'm actually pretty happy that I confessed to you first . . . That's a good thing right? I mean, yes, it is a good thing that I did it first. Well anyways, I . . I don't to force you to answer me so when you feel like it then you can tell I'm not going to force it out of you. Unless you want me to but you don't have too. So . . Actually you know I shouldn't hav-" she grabbed his shirt and pulled him in for a quick yet passionate kiss.


"How's that for an answer?" She said. He smiled and leaned in to kiss her once more. "I like that." He said in between each kiss. He pulled away and rested his forehead on her's as he stared into her almond shaped eyes.


"WAAAHHHH!!! Congratulations!!!" The two jumped away from each other as they hear clapping and shouting coming from behind.


They turned around to see Donghae, Chanyeol, Luhan, and Baekhyun coming out from behind a tree. Eunhyuk frowned at them while placing his hands on his hips. "What are you guys doing here? Are you spying on us?"


Hyoyeon scoffed. "Why thank you for pointing out the obvious, captin obvious." She chuckled as she shook her head at him.


Eunhyuk gasped and faced her. "You know I still wonder why I ever have feelings for you. I'll never know."


"See how it is. Trying to play hard to get, are we now? Ok I get." She turned to walk but I stopped and turned back around. "Oh you know what. I also curious as to why I accepted you." She fired back. She shrugged and said in a mocking tone, "I'll never know."


The other four stood there watching them fight. They panicked as soon as Eunhyuk started to tell back at her.


"Oh hyung~ what to do?!! We ruined their moment and now their fighting." Luhan worriedly said while looking back and forth between the two love birds.


"I guess they weren't meant for each other after all. I knew something like this would happen but I never said anything." Donghae explained in shame. Baekhyun patted his back to comfort him. "It's ok hyung. I, too, felt something was going to happen. I guess your right they aren't for each other."


Chanyeol couldn't take it anymore as he walked up to the two and closed their mouths shut with his hands. The two stopped and looked at Chanyeol.


"Ok this isn't going to work. It's best if your friends instead. I rather have you be friends then a couple because then it wouldn't be so awkward around the house with you guys fighting all the time. . . No wait scratch that you always fight with each other. So what? Are you friends or a couple?"


Eunhyuk an Hyoyeon looked at each other and thought of the same things before they turned back to Chanyeol. They took his hands and placed them to his side. "Your right Chanyeol. This isn't going to work. I guess it's best for us to be friends instead. So oppa, friends?" She stuck out her hand waiting for him to fill it in with his. Eunhyuk hesitated at first but he accepted it anyways since he thought of the same thing.


"Friends." He smiled and pulled her in for a hug. Chanyeol smiled and joined in with their hug. The rest also came in and had a group hug together.


"I love you guys. You guys are the best." Hyoyeon mumbled tightly hugging them together. "We love you too Hyoyeon. We always had."


And on that day their friendship grew strong even if some of them didn't want just a big friend with her but something more then that. But then again their happy with each other and nothing can change that.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't hurt me!!! I know I'm sad too that the story ended but on the bright side . . . . . . . wait, I don't theres any bright side :( well anyways, I thank everybody who read this story and to all the beautiful comments and subscribers. Thank you everybody, really Thank you. Since this story finish I'd like everybody who subscribed or commented to please check out my other on-going stories. Thank you again everyubody!!!

*HYOYEON SPAM TIME*

 

http://media.tumblr.com/7f54f95d0e3105f4df1bfdbe3c579d57/tumblr_inline_mg4hfvSaJt1r8btcw.gif

 

http://img.ihere.org/uploads/f283bf771f.gif

 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m86w4dNGXx1rsskhm.gif

 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f54eab080ac411593afece7329b97425/tumblr_miu4l7J7OF1rvvqj8o1_500.gif *HyoSun*