chapter 4

Roommates?

The Beginning

 

 

 

 

 

She strolled down the rode of Seoul on one beautiful morning. She passed by a coffee shop and went next door to the bakery shop. The bell was heard and the guy from the counter looked up at her with a smile and she smiled in return.


"hello, how may I help you?" the guy asked.


"I'll like a strawberry short cake with a pinch of cinnamon on top please." Kai, who was on the other side of the counter, suddenly turned around and pushed the guy in front of her away.


"H-Hyoyeon?!" she looked up from her wallet and looked at the guy in front of her.


"it's me, Kai." her eyes lid up and she smiled from ear to ear while jumping up and down, forgetting she was in a public place. He jumped over the counter and gave her a big hug.


"oh my god, I missed you so much. Why didn't you call me?" he broke their hug and placed his hands on her shoulder.


"I've been busy for a while and I just got back yesterday."


"well welcome back. I missed you a lot."


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"1,2,3, and 4. 5,6,7, and 8. Again. 1 and 2 and 3 and 4, 5,6,7,8 . ." they danced on ever count he said and they did it perfectly. He smiled at his students while seeing how well they did in the dance, which he made up in 5 minutes. He checked his watch and it was almost time to be done.


"ok everybody you did great. See you tomorrow." he opened the door to see all the students parents outside waiting. Each parent grabbed their child and went out the door all except for one. Eunhyuk noticed that he didn't leave.


"Minsoo-ah, whats wrong?" the 10 year old boy looked up at his dance teacher.


"my parents." Eunhyuk sighed and walked over to him. He sat down on the floor next to Minsoo.


"tell hyung."


"my parents are fighting and I don't want to see them right now." Eunhyuk thought for a second before answering him.


"how about we get ice cream to help cheer up and then when we're done you talk to your parents about how your feeling and if things don't go as you imagined then give me a call and I'll help you out." the little boy nodded his head. He stood up and stood in front of Eunhyuk.


"Thanks seonsaeng. You really helped a lot. I'll wait for you outside." the boy packed up and left Eunhyuk in the dance studio still sitting down.


"Any time minsoo. Any time." just then the door opened and Donghae popped in.


"hey buddy. What're you doing here?" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk gave him a confused look.


"I should be asking you that. What're you doing here yourself?" he said back while fixing a few things in the studio.
Donghae leaned on the door frame and said . .


"of course I'm obliviously waiting for you."


"why?"


"don't 'why' me. I always wait for you."


"cha, sure you do Donghae. Sure you do." Donghae jaws dropped in disbelief as he folded his arms cross his chest while walking closer to Eunhyuk.


"I DO!!"


"oh ok Donghae. Say whatever you want."


"Fine then, I won't take you to this new bakery shop with your favorite cake at a very low price." Eunhyuk stopped what he was doing and looked at Donghae with a bit of drool a bit to hang out of his mouth but then he thought of Minsoo and he shook his head.


"sorry donggie but I have plans."


"what?! What could be more important then going out with me?!" he stomped.


"everything." Donghae was so shocked in hearing this, that he felt disappointed.


"I can't believe you just said that to me. I'm so sad now." Donghae started to fake cry, making Eunhyuk roll his eyes at him.


"how about you can come with me. I'm going with one of my students to get ice cream." Donghae stopped fake crying and a smile was spread across his face. He jumped up and down in excitement as he dragged Eunhyuk out of the studio.


"wait." Donghae stopped in his tracks.


"why are you taking the kid with you?"


"it's none of your business. Let's go Minsoo." Eunhyuk grabbed Minsoo's hand and they walked away leaving Donghae behind.


"WAIT FOR ME!!!" he ran up to them and they walked to the ice cream parlor.