chapter 21

Roommates?

The Christmas angel (2/2)
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



"MWOH??!!!" she yelled, looking flabbergasted by her best friends sudden request.


"please!! I really need your help. Just for tonight. Pretty please with a cherry on top? Besides we are short on models. Please help me!" she begged. Her friend looked at her feeling horrible. With a sigh, she nodded and Jessica jumped up in joy as she hugged Hyoyeon.


"ok ok. Now go get dressed we start in 10." she squealed as she made her way back outside to see if anything is going on.


A lady suddenly pushed Hyoyeon into one of the dressing rooms where she found the most beautiful dress in the world.


She stared at it for awhile until a bang was heard on the door as someone yelled, "hurry up!! We have 8 minutes left until it starts. Chop chop everybody let's go . .  move it move it!!"


She quickly slipped it on and stepped outside, where she was -once again- dragged to the make-up station right away.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"Ladies and gentlemen please move to the double doors on your right and we will then begin the masquerade party Christmas special hosted by the one and only Miss Jessica Jung."


Everybody moved in to the double doors and took a seat. The guys took up the first front rows on all sides and sat down waiting for the party to begin.


"hyung?"


"yes Luhan."


"I thought this was a party not a fashion show."


"I thought that too but since we're here, let's just enjoy the lovely ladies coming out to model for us. We could probably get their numbers too. If you know what I'm sayin'." he nudged Luhan and winked.


"they probably don't want any from a monkey lookin anchovy." Luhan fired back while chuckling at him.


"YAY!! I'm your hyung. Respect your hyung . . . This kid. Acting like that 40 year old man-child over there. Stop following that fish around." he warned him.


"whatever you say monkey hyung."


"YAY THIS KID!!" before Eunhyuk could get his hands on him, he ran away switching spots with leeteuk.


"sorry hyung but I want to sit with sehun and yesung hyung instead." he apologized to leeteuk. Leeteuk just nodded not really caring where he sits, as long as he gets to see the models.


The lights dimmed and a spotlight hit the podium, where a lady stood dressed in a long black dress.


"ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for your host, Miss Jessica Jung." the crowd applaud as Jessica walked out of the back. Giving everybody her wonderful smile as she made her way to the podium.


"how is everybody doing today? Are you guys having fun?"


"NE~" the crowd yelled.


"good because theres more coming up. Thank you for coming today for my special party. I'd like to say it's been a wonderful time today hosting this party for you." she smiled, then she got serious.


"this party was held for my new opening concept called 'angels'. I designed these outfits to bring out the new concept that I have been working on for a long time now. Thank you everybody and please enjoy the show." she bowed and walked off the stage while everybody applaud for her.


The show started and one by one every model came out dressed up, wonderfully while being introduced by the lady in black. She described each and every outfit that the model wore also explaining where Jessica got the idea from.


As the fashion show was coming to an end, Jessica went back on stage as she announced her specialist design for the whole concept. The main point of her new concept.


"since the show is almost coming to an end, I'd like to show my one of a kind design that is very special to me. I worked really hard on this and I think it's just wonderful. I now present to you . . 'The Christmas Angel'."


She slowly walked out nervously as she went to the center of the stage. Snow was falling down on her as she made her way down the runway. Everybody watched as she made her way to the end of the runway and did a small pose before walking back to the center stage.


She wore wings at the back and her white dress was short in the front but long in the back. The dress was strapless and it had jewels on the waist and some on the chest area. The dress fit her perfectly, showing off her wonderful legs and curves.


Everybody was speechless especially the guys who couldn't take their eyes off of her. Even though she was wearing a mask, they still thought she was pretty with or without the mask.


"I'm so getting her number." Eunhyuk said while nodding his head and leaning back on his chair. The rest rolled their eyes at the anchovy.


Once she went back, Jessica continued to speak about her concept. She then asked all the models to come out and reveal themselves. The Christmas angel stood in the front of the runway and the rest of the models stood along the side of the runway.


"please take off your mask." each model -starting from the end- took off their mask leaving only the Christmas angel left to take off hers.


As the Christmas angel took off her mask, the guys were surprised to see who it was.


"and it looks like I already have her number." he said staring at Hyoyeon -or should I say the Christmas Angel.


"thank you of coming. Please enjoy the rest of the party." Jessica bowed and walked back stage with Hyoyeon while linking arms with her. The guys slowly followed them from behind.


When they arrived backstage, the first thing they saw was Jessica and Hyoyeon jumping and spinning around together.


"ahhhh!!" Hyoyeon suddenly tripped over a wire making her fall. With her eyes closed, she waited to hit the ground but then a pair of arms held her waist holding her up. She slowly opened her eyes to see a man smiling down on her. The guys reacted quickly but lost their chance to catch her.


"are you ok?" he sweetly asked. She didn't say anything for a while until someone cleared their throat. She shook her head and slowly got up, still holding on to his arms and his hands held her waist.


After a couple of minutes of realizing that they still held on to each other, they quickly let go of each other,  blushing.


"are you ok miss?" she quickly nodded.


"y-yes I-I'm fine thank you."


"it's my pleasure. Excuse me please." he sent her a handsome smile before turning back to the other direction, but he suddenly stopped and turned back around to face her, surprised to see her still staring at him but he didn't mind.


"excuse me miss."


"n-ne~" her voice cracked a bit. She bite her bottom lip in embarrassment.


"are you by any chance . . Hyoyeon?"


Surprised, she slowly nodded her head. He walked back to her and took out something from his pocket.


"I think this is yours." she held the object in her hand, observing it.


"w-where did you get this from? I was looking all over for this." she smiled as she held her necklace that her father gave to her before he passed on.


"thank you so much." she bowed. He smiled at her.


"your welcome. Kikwang." he said. She gave him a confused face. He chuckled at how cute she was.


"my names Kikwang. Lee Kikwang. Don't forget." with that being said, he winked at her and turned back around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

OMG THEY MET AGAIN!!! but hyoyeon doesnt know him. what could happen next? find out in the next chapter!!! oh and here is an image of what hyoyeon wore for the fashion show:

download?mid=2_0_0_1_83884_ALcfimIAABxVU (the dress)

(the design on the dress)

download?mid=2_0_0_1_83172_AL0fimIAATa8U

(and the wings)

http://www.recycledbride.com/uploads/listing/94/94059/angel_wings_victoria_secret_angel_wings_costume_feathers_bridal_jewelry___accessories_75544_view0.jpg I couldnt find the outfit all together so I just did it like this. I hope thats fine.