chapter 13

Roommates?

Performance
 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon dressed in a pair of dark skinny jeans, a white v-neck shirt, a Jean jacket with black leather sleeves, and a pair of black converse. A simple yet edgy look. She curled her hair and gave one last look in the mirror before heading out with her guitar case and her shoulder bag.


"bye guys I'll see you there."


"BYE HYOYEON/HYOYEON-SSI!!!" they yelled in unison as they watched her walk out the door.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-


She opened the door to the cafe and insistently spotted Jessica sitting alone with a cap and sunglasses on, trying so hard to cover her face. Hyoyeon pulled the chair out in front of her and sat across Jessica.


"hey you made it. I'm so glad you did. So, what song will you perform?"


"hmm I was thinking pay phone or bleeding love. What do you think?"


"I like bleeding love better." she nodded and took a sip of Jessica's coffee. "hey!"


"yeah, I think I'll perform that. So where's the manager and stuff?" Jessica took her coffee back and nodded her head to the other direction.


"he's at the counter. Come, let's talk to him." they got up from their chairs and proceed to the counter, where a tall and dashing fellow stood.


"hey, how can I- oh Jessica-ssi. How are you?" he bowed.


"I'm fine Yong-Guk. How about you?" he nodded and said, "same *looks at Hyoyeon* whose your friend? Is she single?" he sent her a wink and she blushed a bit before laughing.


"I'm not single. I'm Hyoyeon by the way." he grabbed her hand and kissed it.


"aww thats to bad. I'm Bang Yong-Guk by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you." he sent her another wink before turning back to Jessica.


"so what's up?"


"I have your performer right here." Yong-Guk looked at Hyoyeon and smiled.


"oh so your the friend Jessica-ssi been talking about. Well, follow me and we'll start." he placed the glass down on the counter and went to the back while Hyoyeon trailed behind him. Jessica sat back down at her table and waited.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


The door opened and they rushed in to see that the whole place was packed. They couldn't find a place to sit together since they have a big group.


"oh look, there's four tables between that girl." Donghae pointed out. They sat down next to her and ordered  coffee.


"this isn't working. How are we going to talk to them?" leeteuk said.


"let's just ask her to move." Sungmin suggested.


"Donghae. Go since your closer."


"what? Me?" they nodded and pushed him closer to her. The girl was to busy texting that she didn't notice Donghae standing there.


He cleared his throat and said, "excuse me, miss." she looked up from her phone and stared at Donghae. Donghae on the other hand, was in shock at the person in front of him.


"yes, can I help you?" with his shaking hands he pointed at her as his eyes grew bigger.


"your . . your . . your-"


"what? Is there something on my face?" she asked and started to pat her face.


"anyi, your J-Jess-Jessica Jung!" he yelled which caused people to stare at them. She quickly grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to her. Donghae's face flashed red as their faces were close.


"shh!! I don't want people following me. Now what do you want?" Donghae snapped out of his dreamland when he heard Jessica's icy voice. He released her hand from his collar and sat in front of her.


"wow, the magazine was right. You are the ice princess. Why are you so cold?" her eyes twitched. She grabbed her stuff and left him without an answer. He just missed a once in a life time chance to talk to Jessica Jung.


"wow I can't believe you just talked to Jessica Jung. The Jessica Jung. I envy you bro." Siwon said as they took the seats next to him. Just then the lights turned off and a spot light hit the center stage. There stood a man with a microphone in hand.


"hello everybody and welcome to the open music mic tonight. Today, we have a few performers here with us. Please welcome our first performer Hyoyeon-ssi!!" once he called her name the guys started cheering like crazy for her, which made everybody stare at them. Hyoyeon felt embarrassed. They quiet down a bit and waited for Hyoyeon to perform. Hyoyeon started and it went prefect like she imagine. Everybody was shocked by how well she sang and her English pronunciation was prefect.


"You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love~
Hey~
" she ended her performance with a smile and a 90 degrees bow.


"Kamsahamnida" everybody applaud and Yong-Guk went on stage and stood beside Hyoyeon. He put one arm around her shoulder and smiled.


"wow, please give it up for Hyoyeon-ssi. Thank you Hyoyeon-ssi, it's a pleasure for you to perform for us."


"the pleasures is all mine." he moved aside for Hyoyeon to go backstage and he continued to announce the other performers.


"that was nice, wasn't it? Now please welcome our next performer . . ."


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


She placed her guitar in her case and zipped it up shut. After she got done, she thanked Yong-Guk and walked out to the counter where Jessica sat.


"your so good. Your English was prefect. I didn't know you could sing." she excitedly said.


"I didn't know either." she chuckled. Then Jessica suddenly remembered something.


"hey Hyoyeon, you see those guys sitting in the corner." she pointed with her head. Hyoyeon turned to that direction and the guys there waved at her. She return a wave back and turned to Jessica, who happens to have a very confusing look spread across her face.


"do you know them?" she asked a bit surprised. The latter nodded.


"do you happen to live with . . Them?!" she nodded again and Jessica was shocked.


"how could you be living with . . How many are there, like 15 or 20 guys?!!" the latter, who sat next to her, laughed while shaking her head.


"no you got it all wrong. I'm only living with five not all of them. If I lived with all of them then they'd kick me out saying theres to many people staying there." she continued to laugh. Jessica's face scrunched up.


"stop laughing, you look like a lunatic."


"you . . you should've seen your . . Aha . . Face. Ahahaha!!" Yong-Guk came to them and gave Hyoyeon a weird look.


"don't ask."


"wasn't planning to." he turned around and cleaned the cups on the counter next to the coffee machine. Hyoyeon suddenly stopped laughing and wipped away her tears.


She cleared and turned to Jessica, "I'm sorry~" she breathed in and out, calming herself down.


"so you were saying?"


"well I met one of them just a few minutes ago."


"and . ."


"he called me an ice princess and he called my name out loud and everybody was staring at us like we're crazy!!!" Hyoyeon tried not to laugh at Jessica. She held it in.


"is that all?" she asked. Jessica nodded and pouted. Since Hyoyeon could no longer hold in her laugher, she bursted out. Jessica got angry and left her friend sitting there laughing. Yong-Guk turned around and shook his head at her while chuckling.


"your laugh is cute . . but you should probably stop since people are looking at you." she stopped and stared at the people around her, who were giving her looks. She bowed her head and quietly made her way to the guys.


"hey noona you did great." Chanyeol happily cheered.


"thanks Chanyeol-ah."


"hey Hyoyeon. Who was that girl you were talking to?" Donghae asked.


"if I told you who she was, you guys wouldn't believe me." they shook their heads.


"no we'll believe you, promise." she smiled and told them it was Jessica jung but they laughed at her because they didn't believe her. She pouted. They stopped laughing and asked her again.


"guys I'm serious. Look, I'll even show you picture of us." she fished out her phone and showed them a picture of her and Jessica.


"your friends with Jessica Jung?!" Donghae yelled out. Hyoyeon hit him on his shoulder and told him to be quiet.


"now you believe me. Anyways I have to go and find her."


"find her? Is she missing?"


"no I just did something to upset her that's all. I'll see you later at the house." she bid goodbye and walked out of the cafe, not forgetting to say goodbye to Young-Guk too.


"I'm so happy we meet Hyoyeon." baekhyun blurted out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so how was chapter 13? was it good? tell me!! so, I tried to add some haesica moments in there and I didnt know what to put so I just put whatever came into my mind but overall I hope you like my story so far. THANK YOU!!