Chapter 1

Roommates?

Hyoyeon's arrival

 

 

 

In America . . .


I walked to the airport with my boyfriend by my side. I started to tear up as we went closer to my stop. I felt my boyfriend grip my hands tightly as he looked at me.


"I'll miss you. Be safe on your trip back." he said to me. I smiled and gave him a tight hug. My tears fell down again but he kissed it away with his soft lips. I'll sure miss him, once I arrive to my destination. *sigh* I'm going to miss him a lot. Before I walked off, I gave him one last kiss on the lips and said, "I love you." to him. He smiled and kissed me again.


"I love you too. Bye Hyoyeon I'll miss you." I walked backwards, waving bye to him, as I made my way to the plane back to korea. Yup, you guessed it. I'm going back to Korea for good. Once I finished studying in America, I promised my mother to go back to Korea. Well here I am. Going back to Korea without my boyfriend this time.




                                                                             http://elec.digitalspad.com/uploadfiles/elecdigitalspadcom-1308478785/beast-yoon-doo-joon-shares-a-shy-selca-through-twitter_2.jpg(This is him by the way)

 

His name is Yoon Doojoon by the way. Handsome right, I know. He's also from Korea. We decided to go together and study in America for two to three years. He wanted to stay in America and continue with his studies, so I let him. He promised to visit me in korea whenever he's done. I actually hope he keeps that promise he made to me though. Well, here I go.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


I am in my seat, taking the flight back to Korea. I fastened my seat belt and the plane took out. I looked out the window and I could see how small everything is getting. I'm actually going back to Korea. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see the faces of all my friends and family once they see me. I wonder how they well react? Oh well, I'll just wait and see. Korea, here I come.


Oh wait, forgive me. I forgot to introduce myself. Annyeonghasyeo, my name is Kim Hyoyeon and this story is about, well me, of course.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the first chapter?? I know its short but just wait and see for whats coming up new. Dont forget to comment and subscribe. ANNYEONG!!

 

 

image