Forever

Rivalry 101

 

PLEASE READ!

Just a little reminder before you all start reading this chapter, I want you all to remember and understand every word you read below this line down here. You should remember as many details as you can because it's the best way for you to enjoy and understand the end of the story. Please pay attention to every detail because I made a little twist for the story. LOL :D I hope you have fun reading this and I hope I don't disappoint you all for a finale. Thanks! :) Remember what I said, okay?

 

_______________________________________________

 

What Tiffany-unnie said hit me. She's right. Maybe it's time to completely forgive her and forget what she's done to me. Then I stood up and went to our room and changed into a simple outfit. I wore a simple hoodie and jeans and went out.

 

"Where are you going Yul?" Tiffany-unnie asked me.

"Somewhere to think. I'll be back quickly unnie. Don't worry." I answered, giving her a smile.

"Okay, please be safe and don't do anything reckless." she told me.

"Ne unnie.." I replied and then left.

 

I rode the van and told the driver where to bring me. I decided to go to the places where I'll remember the happy memories that Yoona and I shared. Maybe it can help me decide on what to do. After a few minutes, we arrived at the movie theatre where Yoona and I watched a late night movie. I wore my sunglasses, put on my hood and went inside. Since it was still early, the place was still closed. Only the workers were there, preparing to open their business.

 

"Excuse me miss, you can't go inside yet, you have to wait for the opening." one of the workers told me.

"I just need to see something really quick. I promise to be fast." I told them.

"I'm sorry. You need to wait for the opening time." he insisted. Then I removed my sunglasses and put down my hood so he can see my face clearly.

"Please? I'll be really quick." I said, smiling a little. His eyes opened wide and his mouth fell open.

"Omo! Yuri-ssi. I can't believe you're here. Please go ahead. Take your time." he answered. I smiled at him and said "Kamsahamnida."

 

"Hold on Yuri-ssi.." He called, I turned to look at him. "Please try not to let anyone see you. My boss might fire me if he knew that I let someone inside before the opening time. If someone comes in, you can run and escape at the fire exit near the screen."

"Ne.. I understand. Kamsahamnida."

 

It was a good thing he recognized me. Then I walked inside the theatre and headed to the spot where Yoona and I sat before. I sat there and images from that time kept flashing through my mind. I closed my eyes and let the flashback replay on my mind. 

 

 

*Flashback in the movie date on chapter 31*

 

 

~ 2:00 AM

 

Yoona woke up when the theatre got brighter since the lights when the movie finished. She shook the other girl's shoulder to wake her up before the other people notice them. They put on their hood and quickly left the cinema. They rode the van and headed home.

 

"I'm sorry.. I fell asleep throughout the movie." Yuri apologized.

"It's okay. I'm glad you did. You need rest." the other girl answered.

"How was it? Was it good?" Yuri asked.

"Uh.. Y-yeah.. It's okay." she lied, pretending that she didn't sleep.

"Really? How did it end?"

"The ending..? Uhm.. It was.. Uh..."

"What? Tell me the whole story."

"Well.. Uhm.. We're here! Let's go."

 

Yoona sighed in relief when they got home. It saved her from Yuri's questions about the movie.

 

*END of FLASHBACK*

 

 

After a while, I opened my eyes again and smiled at the memories.

 

"Yoona-yah.. You pabo! Do you really think I didn't know you fell asleep with me while watching the movie that day? Do you really think I didn't know that you were just pretending to finish the movie? Pabo..." I said and smiled again.

 

I stood up and started walking when I suddenly heard footsteps outside. I ran quickly towards the fire exit. Then I suddenly heard the door open and ran faster until I reached the fire exit. I was relieved because I got here on time. Thank goodness I didn't get caught or I would have jeopardized the job of that kind man who let me in. I walked down the stairs which lead to the back of the theatre. I put on my sunglasses and hoodie again and headed to the van. I told the driver where to bring me next. After a few minutes, we finally arrived at this very special place for me and Yoona. The amusement park.

 

I put on the scream mask that I brought with me and put on my hoodie. As soon as I entered the amusement park, people started looking at me like I was weird. Of course I looked weird. Who in the right mind would wear a scream mask at the park on a normal day? Yoona and I went here on a halloween. I didn't care about the people looking since I'm very much used to attention already. Hello? I get paid because of the attention that people gives me, right? I headed to the bump cars and lined up. While waiting, I suddenly remembered the little kid who was accidentally hit by Yoona because I was tickling her. I smiled and then I was called for my turn to ride. I drove around as the images of me and Yoona playing around here flashed on my mind. When my time here ended, I got off and started walking when I suddenly heard someone screaming my name from afar.

 

"I miss you so much Kwon Yuri!!!!! I'm so sorry!!!!!!!"

 

The voice sounded like Yoona. I stopped and looked around to see if someone was really screaming my name but I couldn't find anyone who possibly did. Then I finally shook my head to remove the thought. I must miss her so badly to even hallucinate hearing her scream my name.

 

I kept walking around and riding all the rides that Yoona and I rode when we were here. Finally, I felt hungry and exhausted so I decided to eat. I thought about eating dukbokki / tteokbokki again since it was what we ate when I went here with Yoona. I got confused on which stall we ordered before because there are two stalls which were beside each other selling the same food. I just chose the stall on the left and ordered. While waiting for my order, people suddenly started gathering near us and found out that there were boys who started fighting and beating each other. Ah seriously, high school boys are dumb. They fight over little things. I just ignored the commotion and ate the food that I ordered by lifting my mask a little, enough to get the food in my mouth.

 

After eating I went to the horror train and rode it. I let the flashbacks in my mind replay.

 

 

*FLASHBACK on the train ride on chapter 29*

 

After eating, they walked around the park and saw a horror train.

 

"We should try this one.." Yuri said, smiling.

"I.. I don't think it's fun.." Yoona old her, trying hard not to show that she's scared.

"We won't know until we try."

"Aniyo... I'm sure it's boring."

"Or maybe... You're scared." Yuri teased.

"Aniyo! Why would I be scared with that... thing?"

"Then let's go."

"I don't want to waste time there. I'm sure it's not even scary."

"I get it chicken! You're scared."

"I'm not. Those silly things don't scare me easily"

"Yeah you are.."

"Aish! Fine let's go inside." Yoona pulled the other girl as she bit her lip, starting to feel nervous.

 

As soon as they got inside, Yuri pulled Yoona to the backseat and sat comfortably, not noticing how nervous the other girl was already. Then the ride started and they entered a very dark chamber. Since it was very dark and they were seated at the back, they decided to remove their masks. It was so dark that they can barely see each other. Yoona then held Yuri's hand trying hard not to shake. The background sound sent shivers on Yoona's body as the train started to move a little faster. Suddenly, a dim light was on and bats came out of nowhere and Yoona started screaming in panic.

 

"Yoong, calm down! Calm down, those were just bats." Yuri said in a low tone, covering the other girl's mouth. Then Yoona calmed down and felt embarrassed. "Are you okay?"

"Ne.. I'm fine. Sorry." she answered as she inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"I thought these silly things don't scare you easily?" Yuri whispered, teasing.

"Shut up." she responded which made Yuri laugh quietly. Yoona moved closer to Yuri, still scared. She squeezed her hand tightly.

 

The ride suddenly stopped and the lights switched off. Yoona held Yuri's hand tightly, reassuring herself that she wasn't alone. Once again, dim lights and fake ghosts started popping out on them. Almost everyone started screaming then the ride moved faster, making it seem like they were being chased. Monsters and ghost continued popping in front, at their sides or sometimes at the back. Yoona screams every time they come closer. Yuri finds this cute and funny. When they got to the chamber that was a little bit brighter, she glanced at Yoona who was so scared that she's about to cry. She then pulled her closer and wrapped her arms around her, making her feel secured.

 

"I thought you weren't scared?" the tanned girl teased again.

"Stop teasing me. You made me ride this thing." Yoona said.

"Aish.. Why are you so scared? You have me, don't you?" Yuri told her which made her heart flutter. Yoona smiled.

"Komawo.." was all she could say.

 

*END of FLASHBACK*

 

I laughed a little as I reminisced those memories when she was so scared. When the ride ended, I got off and exited the chamber of the train. A sushi mascott who was dancing accidentally bumped me, causing me to fall down the ground. He helped me up though and kept apologizing. I said it was okay and then left. It was already getting dark. I didn't notice the time. I have been playing around the park for hours now. Every memory makes me miss Yoona even more. Then I stared at the rollercoaster in front of me. I was deciding on whether I should ride it or not. I am too scared of these kinds of rides. Flashbacks suddenly flashed in my mind again.

 

 

*FLASHBACK on the rollercoaster ride on chapter 29*

 

"Are you sure we need to ride this?" Yuri asked, this time, she was scared.

"This is the best. We really should." she answered excitedly.

"But I'm nervous.. I'm scared of these rides.." she admitted to the girl. Yoona then smiled at her.

"Don't be afraid, you have me, don't you?" she said, repeating the words that Yuri told her at the horror train. "I'll hold you so tight and make sure nothing happens to you. Okay?"

 

*END of FLASHBACK*

 

 

Finally, I bit my lip and walked towards the entrance of the ride. I rode it. After fastening our seatbelts, I closed my eyes and prayed to the heavens to keep me safe. Finally, the ride started and we moved slowly. It was odd but I lost the feeling of fear. We moved faster and faster until the ride was moving in full speed. Instead of screaming in fear, I started crying. I miss Yoona. I miss her so much. When we were about to get to the peak of the ride, another set of flashbacks played in my mind.

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

As we were approaching the peak of the rollercoaster's rail which was the highest point, Yoona squeezed my hand tight and as we rushed down, she screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

"Kwon Yuri-yah!!! Neomu neomu saranghae!!!!"

 

"Yah! So Nyeo Shi Dae's Kwon Yuri-yah!!! Can you hear me?!! I'm telling the world how much I love you!!! Are you listening?!!" Yoona yelled again.

 

*END of FLASHBACK*

 

 

That moment was the most precious memory I had in this park. As soon as we were about go down from the peak of the rollercoaster's rail, I screamed at the top of my lungs.

 

"Bogoshipo Yoong! I miss you so much!!!"

 

After screaming, I stayed quiet and let myself cry. No one can see me anyway since I was wearing a mask. Finally, the ride ended. When we got off, I can still feel the sadness in my heart. Should I talk to Yoona now? It was already night and there will be fireworks soon. I decided to watch them without my mask so I was thinking of a place in this park where there are less people. Then I saw a cliff edge with fences near the Ferris Wheel. It's a beautiful sight that no one seems to notice.

   

And so I headed towards that place and was completely shocked with what I saw. I saw someone else walking towards that place coming from the other side, wearing a scream mask. We stopped at the same time, about 12-15 feet away, facing each other. The masked person and I kept staring at each other. Tears started to form in my eyes.

 

 

___________________________________

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

After leaving the radio station, I rode the van. The driver was asking me where to go but I just kept silent. He just sat at the driver's seat, waiting for me to give him an answer. After a few minutes of thinking, I told him where to take me. I decided to go to the places where Yoona and I were happiest. I wanted to spend the day just thinking about our good memories and re-living them. Finally, we arrived at the first place that I wanted to visit. The movie theatre where we watched a late-night movie. I put on the hood on my jacket and entered the building.

 

"Excuse me miss, you can't enter the cinema yet. Please wait for the opening time." the worker stopped me. I put my hood down to let him see me.

"Please? I just need to see something really quick." I told him as I smiled.

"Omo! Yoona-ssi. Why are you here? I can't believe this. I'm a big fan of yours. I always watch your drama." he said.

"Really? Kamsahamnida! So can I come in? I won't stay long, I promise." I said and smiled again.

"Alright but please try not to get caught or my boss will kill me. If anyone comes from that door, please run to the fire exit near the screen."

"Okay, I got it. Kamsahamnida!" I said and ran towards the cinema.

 

I realized my footsteps were being loud so I tried to be more quiet. When I opened the door, my handkerchief fell to the ground and just as I was about to pick it, I saw a silhouette running towards the fire exit. I immediately ducked down just in case someone was inside and peaked to see if someone was here. After checking the place around, I stood up and thought that I might just be imagining seeing something. I walked towards the seat where we sat before and closed my eyes to remember those sweet memories in this theatre. I let the flashbacks replay in my head and smiled at every image flashing. After a few minutes, I opened my eyes and decided to go.  I used the same door which I used when I entered the cinema and quickly went out. I saw the kind man who let me in and bowed at him. He smiled at me as I bid goodbye and headed towards the van.

 

Finally, we got to the nest destination. The amusement park. Before going out, I wore my scream mask and put on my hoodie. Like I said, I'll try to re-live those beautiful moments of ours. I decided not to follow the order of the rides that we rode so I headed for the rollercoaster first. When I got there, a worker approached me and fastened my seatbelt.

 

"Excuse me mam, are you sure you want to ride with that mask on?" he asked me.

"Ne.." I answered and smiled behind my mask because Yuri and I were asked the same question before.

 

The rollercoaster slowly started moving. I didn't feel any fear at all since I love these kinds of rides which suddenly reminded me of Yuri who is so scared at these things. The ride moved faster and faster until we were moving at full speed. I closed my eyes and remembered how Yuri screamed so loudly out of fear. I chuckled a little with the thought and then it suddenly turned into a frown. How I miss Yuri so much.. Finally, we reached the peak of the ride. Flashbacks of the words we screamed flooded my mind. Then I decided to scream again this time. As soon as the rollercoaster rushed down from the peak of the rail, I screamed my lungs out.

 

"I miss you so much Kwon Yuri!!!!! I'm so sorry!!!!!!!"

 

And then a tear escaped from my eyes. Yes, I really do miss Yuri so much and the heaven knows how much I'm sorry. I could only wish that she could hear me. After a little while, the ride ended and I got off as soon as the seatbelts unbuckled. I walked around and rode different rides that we rode before. After riding one ride to another, I felt tired and hungry so I decided to grab something to eat. Since I am trying to re-live the memories with Yuri here, I decided to eat dukbokki / tteokbokki. I couldn't remember which stall we bought our dukbokki / tteokbokki because there were 2 stalls selling the exact same food. I kept trying to remember but I really couldn't so I just went to the stall on the right and ordered. As I waited for my order, a commotion started near us because there were boys fighting and hitting each other. Dumb high school boys fighting over little things again. People started gathering and the commotion grew a little bigger so as soon as I got my order, I left and decided to eat somewhere else since someone might recognize me. I sat on a bench and ate my food, lifting my mask slightly, enough to put the food in my mouth.

 

After eating, I walked around until I reached the horror train. I inhaled and exhaled deeply and then lined up. When we were about to get inside the entrance gate of the chamber, I suddenly saw a sushi mascott near the exit gate of this ride. He was dancing until he accidentally bumped into someone who fell on the ground. I was about to go and help the person who fell when someone behind me tapped my back. I turned to look at him.

 

"Are you still gonna ride this train or what? We're all waiting." he said a little angrily.

"Ne.. I am. I'm sorry." I answered and looked at the sushi mascott who helped the person that he bumped into and then entered the gate of the chamber.

 

I sat at the back of the train where Yuri and I did before. My heart started pounding harshly. I am so nervous and scared right now. These kinds of rides scare the hell out of me. Then the train moved and then flashbacks of me screaming like a maniac because of bats and those horror stuffs popping out of nowhere and Yuri telling me that I shouldn't be scared because I have her with me kept on replaying on my mind. The fear suddenly disappeared and all I could feel now is sadness. Then I let myself burst into tears because I can feel how much I miss Yuri again.

 

Yuri-yah.. Where are you now? I'm all alone in this train at this moment. I'm so scared and I wish I could just hold your hand right now and feel safe in your arms. I miss you so much. I miss you like hell. When will you come back to me? I long for you so much already. I'm dying to have you back.

 

I just let the tears roll down my cheeks because I know nothing can comfort me right now. I'm just so heart broken. I wish I can bring back the time. If I could, I would go back just to correct all my mistakes. I would show you more love and never forget you. I will ignore eerything else and focus only on you. If only I could Yul, I would. I can feel the pain in my heart double up. It hurts so much knowing I hurt the person I love the most. We're both hurting because of me and my stupid mistake.

 

And then the ride ended and we got off. All that's left to go to was the bump cars. I headed towards the bump cars and lined up. Then it reminded me of the little kid that I accidentally hit because Yuri kept on tickling me. Finally, it was our turn to ride. I just drove around as the images of the fun moments we had kept flashing in my mind. I suddenly stopped driving when I heard someone scream my name from somewhere far.

 

"Bogoshipo Yoong! I miss you so much!!!"

 

I was surprised to hear it. The voice sounded exactly like Yuri. I didn't care about the ride anymore, I just stood up and left the ride without ending the time allotted for us to play bump cars. I ran out and started looking for her. Then I went to the rollercoaster where she could possibly have screamed. And then I approached a worker on that ride and decided to ask.

 

"Is Yuri here by any chance?" I asked.

"Yuri? Yuri who?" her answered.

"Kwon Yuri" I told him.

"So Nyeo Shi Dae's Kwon Yuri?" he asked me.

"Ne!" I answered excitedly.

"Hey kid, you must be crazy. How could she be here at this time? I don't think they go to places like this." he told me.

 

I just left and walked away. I must really be going crazy! He's right, what the hell would Yuri do in the park at this time? And if she's here, people would obviously be talking about it already and everyone would've gathered around just to see her. Besides, Yuri is scared of this kind of ride so she can't possibly be here. Maybe I just hallucinated what I heard. And then I walked around and heard someone talk.

 

"Let's go ride the ferris wheel, there will be fireworks soon and it's the best view to watch them." a girl told another girl beside her.

 

Fireworks, huh? I guess I should just go see that. I wanted to watch the fireworks without my mask on so I decided to find a good place to watch them where I could remove my mask and no one will see me. I kept walking around and then jackpot! I found a perfect place that no one seems to know of. The place was empty so I headed towards it. It was a cliff edge near the ferris wheel. It's really dark there and no one else was there so it's perfect for me.

 

I walked towards the place and suddenly, shock filled me as I saw someone else going to the same direction as I was. I was completely surprised because just like me, the person was wearing a scream mask. We stopped at the same time with a distance about 12-15 feet. I don't know who this person could be but my heart beated crazily like it recognizes this person. We both stared at each other and then without noticing, my tears were already rolling down my cheeks.

 

_________________________________

 

NORMAL POV

 

The two masked strangers kept staring at each other as their hearts recognized who the other person was.

 

Could it really be.... They both thought.

 

Then suddenly, one of them walked slowly towards the other and removed her mask, finally revealing her face, especially her doe eyes. The other person then finally broke into tears and ran towards the doe-eyed girl, removing her mask quickly, revealing her tan-skinned face. Im Yoona and Kwon Yuri. Yoona stopped walking in surprise as she finally saw who the other person was. She caught Yuri in her arms and hugged her tightly.

 

"It's you.." Yoona said as tears kept running down her face.

"It is.. And I can't believe it's you." Yuri answered, crying too.

 

They held each other tightly and stayed like that for a while. Yoona pulled away gently to face the other girl. She wiped the tears off Yuri's face and kissed her forehead.

 

"Yuri.. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for everything. I...." Yoona started but was cut off by Yuri's lips.

 

Yuri kissed her without letting her finish. Yoona then kissed back and then it started raining but the fireworks still started popping in the sky. The rain didn't affect the fireworks nor YoonYul at all. They just stayed there together even though they were both soaked already. And then they both pulled away and smiled as they looked up to see the fireworks. They still can't believe they found each other at that place and at that time. It was like destiny made it's own way to bring them back together. They held each other's hand and watched the fireworks together even though it was raining. They cherished the moment that seemed like a dream to both of them.

 

"Am I forgiven?" Yoona asked.

"Obviously you are. I mean I wouldn't be kissing you if I hav....." Yuri answered but was cut off by Yoona's lips this time.

 

They kissed each other again and gently pulled away. They both laughed and hugged each other tightly.

 

"I'm going crazy over you again Yuri. How do you that?" Yoona asked.

"I don't know. The only thing I know is that I love you and I can't afford to lose you again. I love you so much." Yuri answered.

"I can never hurt you again after seeing how it affected you and after experiencing all the pain that I have. I can never ever do that to you. I'm sure I'll die the next time I hurt you like that again. I love you too. I love you so much. And I always will." Yoona told her seriously.

"Let's be like this forever Yoong." Yuri said as she kissed Yoona's hand.

"Are you sure forever exists?" Yoona asked her.

"We will make it exist. We will be the epitome of forever." Yuri answered, looking straight into Yoona's eyes.

"Okay then. I love you Kwon Yuri, FOREVER." Yoona said, full of sincerity.

"I love you too Im Yoona. Forever." Yuri replied.

"Forever.." Yoona uttered.

"Forever.. Yuri repeated.

 

Then they moved closer to each other until they finally reached each other's lips. They poured all their love in their kiss. They shared such a very passionate kiss on the rain with fireworks popping in the sky. The moment was happier than a fairytale and sweeter than a fantasy.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

Hey guys! So this is the end of my fic. First of all, I would like to thank all of you who have been reading this fic since the very beginning and never stopped supporting it until the end. My first ever fic would have never been a success if not with all of you who supported me. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. You guys are the best! I love you all. As a token of my thanks to all of you, I have a good news for you. Some of my friends here have convinced me to continue writing here and so, I would like all of you to know that I have decided to post more stories here in AFF and continue giving you fics to read from me. (is that even a good news? lol) So once again, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BEARING WITH ME ALL THIS TIME. ^__^

You might be wondering why it's not marked complete yet. Well here's why, I want you guys to answer the poll down here so I can finally decide whether to mark this story complete already or create one last chapter which would be an epilogue. Please answer this poll and let me know what you think.