First Encounter

Rivalry 101

 

 
"Im Yoona is so pretty and talented, I envy her"
"Im Yoona is the best"
"Im Yoona is number one"
"Im Yoona is better than Kwon Yuri"
Im Yoona. Im Yoona. Im Yoona. Im Yoona. Im Yoona. Im Yoona. Im Yoona. Im Yoona.
 
 
"aaAaaaAAAaAaaAAHHHHhhhHHHh!!!!!" I screamed and finally woke up.
It only took a few moments when my members entered the room wearing such worried faces.
 
"Yuri-yah, what's wrong? Why were you screaming in the middle of the night? Are you okay?" Tiffany asked with a concerned expression.
 
"I'm sorry for waking you all up unnies. I just had a very bad dream that seemed so real. I'm really sorry." I answered as tears started running down my cheeks.
 
 
They came closer to me and hugged me, some patting my back to comfort me.
 
 
"Do you want to talk about it?" Hyoyeon asked.
 
"Aniyo unnie. I'm fine now." I answered.
 
"It's okay Yuri, it was just a dream." Jessica comforted as she hugged me once again.
 
"Wow! Sooyoung really sleeps well. She didn't even wake up with such a loud scream from Yuri." Hyoyeon said humorously as we all laughed.
 
"She sure is tough.." Sunny added. "Anyways, we all better get back to sleep now if we want to do well for tomorrow's class. [faces me] Will you be okay now, Yuri?"
 
"Ne unnie. I'm so sorry for being bothersome. Kamsahamnida." I answered.
 
"Don't worry about it. You can always come to us if you need us. You know we're always here for you right?" Tiffany reminded as she strikes her beautiful smile at me.
 
"Kamsahamnida unnie." I said while smiling back at her.
 
 
My members are seriously the best people in the world. They always take care of me and I feel thankful for being in the same team as they are. I must be really lucky, I thought to myself as I dozed back to sleep...
 
 
 
 
~ Tuesday, 3:00 AM
 
 
*Buzzzzzzzzzzzz* (alarm clock ringing)
 
I immediately woke up and headed towards the bathroom to wash up and do my usual routine. I faced the mirror and encouraged myself "Kwon Yuri, you should work harder now. You should never lose to that woman. Hwaiting!"
 
 
~ 3:30 AM
 
 
The street was very quiet as it usually is. I've decided to exercise using my bike today instead of jogging. I strolled around and realized how big and peaceful this place really is.
 
After cycling for almost 30 minutes, I decided to stop by the coffee shop in the neighborhood. I ordered a couple of waffles and a cup of coffee for breakfast. The coffee her has always been the best coffee I've ever had. While enjoying my breakfast, I nearly choked to death when I saw a doe-eyed girl enter the shop. Im Yoona, I told myself as I watched her walk towards the counter.
Why, of all people to see in such an early hour, would I see her, my nightmare? Why Im Yoona, of all people? I asked myself, annoyed.
 
She sat to a table close to mine. She was wearing a pink hooded jacket and a white running pants with white rubber shoes. Her hair was tied up in a messy-styled ponytail and her bare face was unbelievably pretty. I was amazed at how someone can be so naturally pretty. Without noticing, I've been staring at her for more than a minute now. She looked at me with such confused eyes and then smiled.
 
 
"Annyong Haseyo Yuri-unnie!" She greeted with a cheerful expression.
 
 
Her smile was so....blinding. And her voice was so pleasant to hear. She seems so... PERFECT. And that's not a good thing.
 
 
"Unnie? Are you okay?" She asked looking at me with confused eyes again.
 
 
Oh my God! I thought to myself. She just caught me dumbfounded.
 
 
"Uhh.. Yeah, I'm okay. Sorry. I was just surprised that you know my name. You're Yoona, right?" I said, half smiling.
 
"Ne unnie. Well, you just seemed... different among the other trainees so I remembered your name easily."
 
"Different...? How?"
 
"You just stand out a lot. I mean aside from the fact that you are really very pretty, I was impressed by seeing you dance so well. Plus everyone seems to know and like you."
 
"Oh. Thanks. You're really very pretty too and you're not so bad in dancing yourself."
 
"Really? You think so? Kamsahamnida unnie!"
 
 
Just then, her order came and I was surprised with how much food she ordered. She ordered a lot for someone who looks so petite. She eats as much as Shikshin-Sooyoung does.
 
 
"Would you like to join me for breakfast unnie?" She asked with the charming smile on her face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
________________________
Here you go, another update before I go to school. lol. I hope you like my story. :))
How is it so far? Please tell me your opinions and comments. And I hope you keep being patient with me. Thank you so much for reading. ^___^