Saranghaeyo!

Rivalry 101

 

NORMAL POV

 

Because of Yuri's request, the two went to a theme park without letting anyone know. They changed into a simple casual outfit so they wouldn't attract people. They wore simple shirts and jeans and paired them with sneakers. Then they bought Scream masks that could cover not only the face but the whole head. It was a crazy disguise but it worked. Their timing was really good since it was the season that people celebrates halloween. Unfortunately, the place was crowded since it's some kind of a holiday.

 

"Did you plan this for a long time? Our timing is perfect. No one will think we're crazy for wearing scream masks." Yoona told her partner.

"Haha. Aniyo, this is pure luck. Now, where shall we go first?" she asked.

"Mm.. ROLLERCOASTER!" Yoona answered excitedly.

"I think it's too early for that.. How about we start with the bump cars?" Yuri suggested.

"Alright. I guess we should save the best ride for the last." Yoona agreed.

 

Yuri then held Yoona's hand and walked together towards the bump cars. They lined up and waited patiently to get their turn in riding. While waiting, they teased each other and played like little kids. Yuri then started tickling Yoona until Yoona accidentally hit a kid.

 

"Omo! I'm so sorry." Yoona kneeled in front of the kid. But he just kept crying. "Please stop crying. I didn't mean to hit you."

"Waaaaaahhh~"

"Oh.. We're really sorry.." Yuri apologized as she kept rubbing the little boy's back. Then his mother came back and saw her son crying.

"What happened?" she asked them.

"I accidentally hit him because we were playing, I didn't notice him beside me. I'm sorry.." Yoona explained apologetically.

"Stop crying.. The noonas said they're sorry." his mom patted his back.

"Ne.. We really are." Yuri continued.

"Ottoke.." Yoona then sighed.

"Yoo..." Yuri started but suddenly stopped because she can't call Yoona's name there. ".. You, wait here for me. Okay? I'll get him some ice cream." she said and then ran off to the ice cream vendor. After buying, she ran back to them and handed it to the little boy.

"Look, noona even bought you an ice cream... Won't you even say thank you?" his mom said. Luckily, the little boy stopped crying and took the ice cream.

"Kamsahamnida noona." The little boy said as he wiped his tears. They both smiled in relief. Just then, they were called for their turn for the bump cars.

"We have to go now. Don't cry anymore, okay?" Yuri said patting the little boy's shoulder.

"Again, I'm sorry.. Be careful, okay?" Yoona said. Then they both bowed to the little boy's mom and went to ride the bump cars.

 

They played happily together like they were the only people in the world. When their ride finished, they went to another one then to another until they felt exhausted playing already.

 

"Ah.. I'm hungry. Can we go eat first?" Yoona said.

"Of course.. Let's go to that stall right there." Yuri pointed at the nearest stall.

 

Upon arriving at the stall, they ordered dukbokki / tteokbokki. They lifted their masks slightly, enough to get the food in their mouths. They fed each other occasionally. After eating, they walked around the park and saw a horror train.

 

"We should try this one.." Yuri said, smiling.

"I.. I don't think it's fun.." Yoona old her, trying hard not to show that she's scared.

"We won't know until we try."

"Aniyo... I'm sure it's boring."

"Or maybe... You're scared." Yuri teased.

"Aniyo! Why would I be scared with that... thing?"

"Then let's go."

"I don't want to waste time there. I'm sure it's not even scary."

"I get it chicken! You're scared."

"I'm not. Those silly things don't scare me easily"

"Yeah you are.."

"Aish! Fine let's go inside." Yoona pulled the other girl as she bit her lip, starting to feel nervous.

 

As soon as they got inside, Yuri pulled Yoona to the backseat and sat comfortably, not noticing how nervous the other girl was already. Then the ride started and they entered a very dark chamber. Since it was very dark and they were seated at the back, they decided to remove their masks. It was so dark that they can barely see each other. Yoona then held Yuri's hand trying hard not to shake. The background sound sent shivers on Yoona's body as the train started to move a little faster. Suddenly, a dim light was on and bats came out of nowhere and Yoona started screaming in panic.

 

"Yoong, calm down! Calm down, those were just bats." Yuri said in a low tone, covering the other girl's mouth. Then Yoona calmed down and felt embarrassed. "Are you okay?"

"Ne.. I'm fine. Sorry." she answered as she inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"I thought these silly things don't scare you easily?" Yuri whispered, teasing.

"Shut up." she responded which made Yuri laugh quietly. Yoona moved closer to Yuri, still scared. She squeezed her hand tightly.

 

The ride suddenly stopped and the lights switched off. Yoona held Yuri's hand tightly, reassuring herself that she wasn't alone. Once again, dim lights and fake ghosts started popping out on them. Almost everyone started screaming then the ride moved faster, making it seem like they were being chased. Monsters and ghost continued popping in front, at their sides or sometimes at the back. Yoona screams every time they come closer. Yuri finds this cute and funny. When they got to the chamber that was a little bit brighter, she glanced at Yoona who was so scared that she's about to cry. She then pulled her closer and wrapped her arms around her, making her feel secured.

 

"I thought you weren't scared?" the tanned girl teased again.

"Stop teasing me. You made me ride this thing." Yoona said.

"Aish.. Why are you so scared? You have me, don't you?" Yuri told her which made her heart flutter. Yoona smiled.

"Komawo.." was all she could say.

 

As soon as the ride was about to end, they wore their masks back on and walked aound the park again. They headed straight to the rollercoaster and lined up.

 

"Are you sure we need to ride this?" Yuri asked, this time, she was scared.

"This is the best. We really should." she answered excitedly.

"But I'm nervous.. I'm scared of these rides.." she admitted to the girl. Yoona then smiled at her.

"Don't be afraid, you have me, don't you?" she said, repeating the words that Yuri told her at the horror train. "I'll hold you so tight and make sure nothing happens to you. Okay?"

 

Yuri just nodded as she blushed inside the mask. She was happy to know that they can always rely on each other. Then finally, their turn came and they sat as the workers secured their belts on them.

 

"Excuse me mam, are you sure you want to ride with your masks on?" one of the workers asked.

"Ne.. We're okay with them on." Yoona answered.

"It'll be fun this way" Yuri added.

"Unnie, they sound like the members of So Nyeo Shi Dae." the girl beside Yoona said.

"Ah.. What are you saying? So Nyeo Shi Dae doesn't come to places like this." the older girls said to her dongsaeng.

 

Upon hearing them, Yuri and Yoona elbowed each other and tried their best not to laugh. Luckily, the ride was about to start. "Tighten your hold everyone, the ride will start in 3.... 2.... 1...." and then they slowly moved forward. Yoona offered her hand to Yuri which she gladly took. The ride moved faster and faster until it was moving full speed, going up and down, twirling upside down. Yuri was screaming her lungs out as she squeezed Yoona's hand so tight, she felt like it was about to break. Yoona laughed and yelled "Wooooh!" occasionally. She was enjoying the ride so much while the other girl's heart was about to pop out of her chest. As they were approaching the peak of the rollercoaster's rail which was the highest point, she squeezed Yuri's hand tight and as they rushed down, she screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

"Kwon Yuri-yah!!! Neomu neomu saranghae!!!!"

 

As soon as Yuri heard her, she forgot how scared she was and felt completely shocked. She stopped screaming and just stared at the masked girl beside her. She felt her heart beat so fast, not because of the ride but because of the words that Yoona screamed.

 

YURI'S POV

 

"Kwon Yuri!!! Neomu neomu saranghaeyo!!!!"

 

Everything I felt was gone and all I could feel was shock. Did she just scream how much she loves me? I just stared at her even though she was masked. My heart is now beating wildly. It suddenly felt like I was left in the sky floating freely. I can't even put my emotions into words anymore. I started tearing up inside the mask because I'm just so deeply moved at how brave she was to scream that here.. She just made me love her even more deeply now. She's just.. the best there is.

 

"Yah! So Nyeo Shi Dae's Kwon Yuri-yah!!! Can you hear me?!! I'm telling the world how much I love you!!! Are you listening?!!" Yoona yelled again.

 

Omo! She's too brave to do this. She doesn't even care about anyone right now.

 

"Me too!!! Im Yoona!!!! So Nyeo Shi Dae's Im Yoona-yah!! Listen to me!! Neomu saranghaeyo!!! You're the best in the world!!!!!" I finally screamed.

 

 

NORMAL POV

 

They both enjoyed the moment together and felt love pulling them together deeper. Someone suddenly started yelling the other girls' name until everyone on the ride with them were all screaming the girls' names and saying that they love them. Hearing them made the girls even happier because not only did they receive love from one another but also from all the fans that kept supporting them. They were deeply touched because their fans, just like them, were so proud loving all the girls and supporting them.

 

Finally, the ride ended but the happiness inside their hearts was still there. They headed towards the parking lot to go home. After riding the van, they removed their masks and smiled at each other. Yuri then hugged Yoona tightly.

 

"Komawo! You're the best." she told the younger girl who then kissed her hair.

"Aniyo.. You are. Thank you for this day. I had so much fun." she replied.

"Me too.."

 

And then they both fell asleep on their way home, holding each other's hand, thinking about how perfect their day has been.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________

and here's my update for today :) enjoy! i'll do my best with the next chapters too. ^___^