Moments

Rivalry 101

 

*1 week passed...*

 

YURI'S POV

 

After such a long wait full of hardships.. Our time has finally come. Our most awaited debut will be tomorrow night. Our dreams will finally turn into reality. We're all nervous but also excited. All we could do now is wait and pray to have a successful rise to our career. As for me and Yoona.. Our relationship is getting even stronger now. I don't think we can ever get enough of each other. It sounds cheesy but we are truly madly deeply in love.

 

"Daydreaming?" a familiar voice told me.

"About you? YES." I answered.

"Don't you start being cheesy with me Kwon Yuri." she said as she raised her brow at me.

"Then get over here.." I said as I pulled her to me with force which made her screech. We laughed together.

 

We were alone in the dorm again today since the others were too nervous for tomorrow and decided to chill out and relieve their stress. We are nervous too, it's just that we've decided to rely on each other. Whatever happens tomorrow, I still have her and nothing else matters. She's all that I want now. I don't care too much about other things anymore ever since she came into my life. We sat on the couch in the living room together, watching TV. She lied down, resting her head on my lap. I played with her hair.

 

"Aren't you nervous for tomorrow?" Yoona asked curiously. I looked down at her and shook my head. "Really? You're not nervous at all?"

"I would be lying if I say I'm not nervous at all.." I told her as I lowered my head, closing the gap between our heads and continued. "BUT then there's you and I couldn't really think about anything else now."

 

She blushed and then smiled at me, flashing me another look of an angel. This girl is just too perfect, how can such a beautiful woman exist? And then the urge to got stronger and I started tickling her.

 

"Yah.. Stop!" she yelled but I continued tickling her because she was just too cute.

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! St..." she didn't finish her sentence because we fell on the floor. I was on top of her.

"So you want to play games with me, huh?" she said, grinning. Oh no, I told myself. Then she tickled me for revenge. We rolled on the floor but she kept tickling me until I was begging for her to stop. Finally she stopped. "Dare to tickle me again?"

"NO. Okay, I'm sorry. I won't do it again." I surrendered, then she laughed. She was lying on top of me now. Again, I admired how beautiful she was.

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

Yuri's cute way of surrendering made me laugh. Then I noticed she was just staring at me and so I stared back. I touched her face and brushed off some hair on it, examining her perfect features. I was dazzled by her beauty. I ran my fingers on her face, touching her forehead, her eyes, her nose and down to her lips that were naturally red. Then I leaned down to kiss her softly. She kissed back and the moment became too perfect again. Her arms wrapped around me, holding me against her. It felt like every nerve ending in my body was a live wire.

 

Our kiss broke when she pulled away. I looked at her worriedly because she looked like she was in pain.

 

"What's wrong Yul?" I finally asked.

"Ow.. My back hurts." she answered. I laughed. Of course it would hurt, she was on the solid, tiled floor. She pouted.

"Awe.. I'm sorry." I told her. Then, I lifted her from the floor and sat her on the couch, then sat next to her. "Do you want a massage?"

"No, I'm okay." she said as she crawled back to me and kissed me.

"You surely can't get enough of me, can you?" I teased.

"Never." then she kissed me again, deeper this time..    (author's note: yeah well, you guys already know what happened next. lol)

 

_____

 

I woke up on the couch without Yuri beside me. I got up to look for her and saw a note on the table beside a plate of salad.

 

Hey.. You must be awake now. Don't worry, I'll be back soon.

I just went out to buy some groceries, our fridge is almost empty.

Eat the salad I made for you for now, I'll cook you something to eat

when I get back. Text me if there's anything you need. Love you!

                                                                                                 - Yul

 

I picked up my phone and texted her.

 

To: Yuri

I need YOU. That's all. Be safe. Love you! 

 

Then I left my phone on the couch and ate the salad. After eating, I headed to our bathroom and took a shower. The water felt so cold on my skin and I realized, it is getting colder everyday now. Winter is coming soon. After showering, I checked on my phone and received a message from Yuri.

 

From: Yuri

Haha. I'll be there soon. See you! 

 

I sat on the couch to watch TV and replied to her message.

 

To: Yuri

How about being here now? >___< I'm so bored!

 

____

From: Yuri

Patience Yoong. I'll be there in a sec. Do you want ice cream?

 

____

To: Yuri

NO. I want YOU. Just hurry up already! 

 

____

From: Yuri

Okay. Okay! 

 

And then I stopped replying and patiently waited. I heard the engine of the van outside and ran towards the door excitedly. When I opened the door, the girls greeted me and came in. I thought it was Yuri. I sighed.

 

"You don't look so happy to see us Yoong.." Sooyoung-unnie said.

"Aniyo unnie. I'm very happy. I was just so bored before you came." I answered.

"Why? Where's Yuri?" Jessica-unnie asked.

"Out to buy groceries.." I replied.

"And she left you here alone?" Tiffany-unnie asked, surprised.

"Ne unnie.. That's because I fell asleep when we were watching TV." I told them.

"I see.. Well, how are you feeling? Aren't you even nervous?" Taeyeon-unnie asked me.

"Of course I am unnie..I'm just hoping for the best now." I smiled at them.

"Yeah.. We all are.." Hyoyeon-unnie agreed.

 

Just then, we heard the other van outside. Yuri came in with lots of grocery bags. Even though I asked her not to buy ice cream, she did. Maybe that's why she came later than I expected. She smiled at me and tapped my back.

 

"Let's go eat ice cream to relieve stress guys." She invited.

"How thoughtful of you Yul.." Tiffany-unnie told her.

 

Then we all ate the ice cream that she bought us. This would be the last day being normal people for us. Tomorrow night, our career starts and who knows what will happen to us next. After tomorrow, our life in the social industry starts. I just hope nothing changes between us.

 

 

~ 9:00 PM

 

YURI'S POV

 

We all said our good nights and headed to our own rooms. We can't stay up too late today if we wanted to look good for tomorrow. Instead of lying down to my bed, I rested myself on Yoona's and wrapped my arms around her.

 

"Tomorrow's a big day for everyone.." I told her.

"Nervous?" she asked.

"Not yet.."

"Me too.."

"Don't worry, whatever happens, we have each other."

"I'll hold on to that."

"Can you promise me something?"

"Whatever that is.."

"Always make time for me?"

"Of course I will.. I'll give you more than the time you need with me. You should promise me that too."

"I promise. Don't ever change, okay? No matter how busy we could be."

"I won't. You're all that matters to me Yuri.. You should remember that."

"Thank you.."

"I love you.."

"I love you too.."

"Okay. Good night."

 

I just gave her a quick kiss as a reply and then closed my eyes to rest. Tomorrow will be something big. I can only pray for everything to go well.

 

 

 

____________________________________

Here's my update for today. I hope you like it. ^__^

Please do comment and subscribe. Thank you!