Together

Rivalry 101

 

 

Normal POV

 

Yuri finished showering before Yoona so she went out to the living room where the others were waiting for them. Her smile never escaped her face. Happiness was written all over her face. The other girls noticed this, of course.

 

"Yuri-ah.. What's with the smile? Seriously, it's creepy." Jessica asked her coldly.

"Yeah.. Why the sudden happy face?" Hyoyeon continued.

"I think I know..." Sooyoung whispered to Seohyun who answered her with a smile.

"What? Now I can't smile?" Yuri told them sarcastically.

 

Just then, Yoona came out to join them in the living room while drying her hair. She looked happy but her smile grew wider when her eyes met Yuri's gaze. She walked towards her and stood beside her. They were smiling at each other like they were secretly communicating with their eyes, forgetting that the others were there with them.

 

"Hey Yoong! We exist.. Do you mind saying hi?" Taeyeon joked at her.

"Oh hey unnie!" Yoona answered with a smile.

"Unnie.. Do you think it's possible that...." Seohyun whispered to Sooyoung.

"Ne. I think I know what you're thinking." Sooyoung interrupted Seohyun and they smiled at each other excitedly.

"Okay now.. Why were you both out for so long?" Sunny asked them.

 

Yoona flashed a 'should-we-tell-them' look at Yuri and Yuri just shrugged.

 

"We..." Yoona started.

"Got lost." Yuri interrupted and winked at Yoona.

"Really? Then why didn't you call us? You could've gotten somewhere else."  Tiffany told them with concern.

"Yeah.. and look at what happened to you two, you got soaked in the rain." Taeyeon added.

"We're sorry unnies.. Don't worry, we're okay now.." Yoona reassured them.

"Okay. Just don't make us worry again, understand?" Taeyeon told them firmly to which they answered with a nod.

 

Then they all sat there together and talked. They made fun of each other. They chatted, teased and laughed until it was getting late and they felt tired already.

 

"Unnies.. It's getting late already, I think we should go to bed soon." Seohyun told her unnies.

"Oh that's right.. I guess we should get ready now." Hyoyeon agreed.

"Wait. How should we decide with our roommates?" Jessica asked.

"I can share a room with you.." Sooyoung told Jessica, a little bit shyly.

"M..me? Uhh.. Sure." She replied blushing.

"Hyo, do you want to share a room with me?" Sunny asked Hyoyeon.

"Of course! Do you want to join us Seo?" Hyoyeon invited the maknae.

"I'd love that unnie!" she answered cheerfully.

 

They left the others to choose their room, leaving Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yoona and Yuri in the living room.

 

"I guess that leaves the four of us to pick.." Tiffany said, smiling.

"C'mon unnie, it's pretty obvious that you'll both want to share a room together." Yoona teased the two.

"Silly. Why? Do you want to share a room with me?" Taeyeon told Yoona, teasing as well.

"Aniyo.. I'm okay with Yuri-unnie." she laughed.

"There's something going on between the two of you. Am I right?" Taeyeon teased again.

"Unnie!" Yoona defensively replied.

"It's okay.. We won't tell." Tiffany winked as she walked with Taeyeon towards the room, leaving Yuri and Yoona.

 

They stood there awkwardly. Avoiding each others' gaze.

 

"Should we get in now?" Yuri said breaking the silence.

"Yeah. I guess we should.." Yoona answered rubbing the back of her neck.

"You can go in first.. I'll go get our things so we can arrange the room." Yuri suggested.

"Ani.. I can help you." Yoona disagreed.

"It's okay. I can do it." Yuri told her again.

"I insist."

"Alright then.."

 

As they carried their luggages to the only room left, they were silent. They only exchange smiles once in a while. The atmosphere was filled with awkwardness because it was the first time to be in love for the two of them and they had no idea how to act in front of each other. When they finished arranging the room, they sat on their beds and stared at the ceiling.

 

 

YURI'S POV

 

"Unnie.." she uttered.

"C'mon Yoong.. Drop the honorifics already."

"Okay Yuri.." she said. Even the sound of my name was pleasant when it was her calling me. I faced her, still in my bed.

"Seriously? You're gonna be formal with me?" I told her.

"Then.. Yul?" she asked.

"I guess that sounds better.." I smiled at her.

"Achoo!" she sneezed. I knew she would get sick.

"I knew this would happen.." I sighed as I stood up and went through my bag to find medicine. As soon as I found one, I took my water bottle and gave it to her so she could drink the medicine.

"Thanks.." she said looking at me.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"A little.." she answered. I took her blanket and placed it on top of her.

"Go to sleep and feel well. Okay?" I told her and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Yoong. I.. I.." I couldn't utter those three words that I've always wanted to tell her. I felt too shy. Her eyes continued to look at me. "I.. I'm going to bed now too."

 

Coward! I told myself. She just nodded and closed her eyes. I stood up to turn the lights off and went to my bed. Maybe next time Yul.. I encouraged myself and smiled. As I closed my eyes, I felt my bed move and realized Yoona moved to my bed. My heart fluttered. I moved to give her more space but she just moved closer to me. I felt her arms wrap around me.

 

"Feeling warmer?" I asked her, feeling the blood forming in my head. Good thing it was dark, she can't see me blush.

"Mm.." she answered as a yes.

"Here. Use some of my pillow.." I offered and she moved. I can feel her breath in front of me now. Her face was so close to mine and I swear I can only think about kissing her. I slowly touched her face as if I was examining her features. I felt my thumb touch her lips and I felt her smile.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked in a low tone.

"I don't know. Maybe I just like this.." she answered which made me smile.

"What 'this'?" I asked innocently.

"You. Me. Here. Together." Again, she made me smile.

"I like that too." I told her.

"You should know I'm a possessive person.." she said.

"So.. What are you trying to say Im Yoona?" I teased.

"So.. What I'm trying to say is I don't plan on sharing you, Kwon Yuri, to anyone else. So you should stop charming everyone." this made me chuckle.

"And you should stop smiling at everyone.." I told her.

"Okay.. I will." she said laughing a bit.

"Good" I answered.

"You're mine now.." she told me, making my heart flutter. It just sounded so right in my ear.

"All yours.." I answered then I held the back of her head and pulled her closer, kissing her forehead. I felt her hugging me tighter. This almost feels like heaven to me already. I can stay like this for another decade or even a century.

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

She kissed my forehead and sent shivers down my spine. I wish we could stay like this forever. Then I felt her move down slowly, kissing my eye and then my nose like she was treasuring every bit of me. Everything she does makes me insanely in love with her now. Yuri is the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me. No one can ever give me this feeling of happiness that she gives me. I can never imagine losing her.

 

"I love you.." I said in a quiet voice.

"Not as much as I love you.." she told me which made my heart beat crazily.

 

Then she made my heart stop when she held me tighter and felt her lips into mine. She kissed me softly on the lips. How can such a moment feel so perfect? I couldn't believe this woman is mine now. I couldn't believe that the girl I love who I thought loves another person is here with me right now, making me feel so loved and special.

 

She pulled away gently and said "Now go to sleep."

"You too." I told her.

"Do I have to? I thought this is dreamland already." she joked and then chuckled. She really knows how to reach my heart.

"Are you trying to be cheesy with me?" I asked her jokingly.

"No. Just trying to let you know how much effect you have on me." she answered. And once again, she made me realize how lucky I was to have her.

 

Then I leaned my forehead to hers and closed my eyes. It didn't take long until I finally fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________

here you go! :)

Hello to my beloved subscribers and silent readers! good news! i can update as soon as i usually do now since i'm on vacation from school. yay! anyways.. i hope you like this chapter. sorry if the beginning is kind of boring and well, sorry if it's cheesy, i tried so hard to make them romantic. lol. i'll be working on the next chapter now. i might be able to post it later or tomorrow. ^___^

I'll wait for your comments below and I promise to do my best to reply to each one of you from now on.. So please do comment and subscribe on my story! :) THANK YOU! <3 <3