Confessions

Rivalry 101

 

"Isn't it obvious or are you that insensitive?" she yelled with a sadder tone. "It was YOU all this time. I've always looked at you differently. I've been praying for you to come to like me too. I had hope because Sooyoung-unnie kept telling me that you like me too. I was always with her because she said jealousy might make you confess. I did everything she told me because I wanted you so bad. I like you so much to the point that it hurts when I see you with someone else.."

 

Shock was written all over my face. I was speechless. Did she just confess to me? Did she just say she likes ME? My heart pounded rapidly on my chest and my mind was in panic mode. And then her last words started replaying on my mind.. "I like you so much to the point that it hurts when I see you with someone else.." So it pains her to see me and Seohyun together. I've been hurting her unconsciously.

 

"Yoon.. Yoona... I.. am sorry. I really am.." I told her, still dumbfounded. I knew I had to apologize for hurting her. I gulped and was about to tell her how I feel when she suddenly spoke and tears rolled down her cheeks again.

 

"You don't need to be sorry unnie.. I AM SORRY. Don't worry, I will stop looking at you from now on. I will stop so it doesn't bother you. You can continue liking someone else and be happy. I'll do my best to get over you soon." she said, crying and then she ran, leaving me behind.

 

It broke my heart to see her like that, especially knowing that I was the reason behind those tears. She completely misunderstood me just like how I misunderstood her relationship with Sooyoung. I couldn't let her hurt like that especially when the reason is wrong. I ran at full speed to catch up with her. When I did, I stopped her by catching her hand and pulling her in my arms. I hugged her tightly and whispered to her ear. Her tears continued flowing but this time, with a smile.

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

"Isn't it obvious or are you that insensitive?" I yelled at her. I have no other choice but to just tell her the truth. "It was YOU all this time. I've always looked at you differently. I've been praying for you to come to like me too. I had hope because Sooyoung-unnie kept telling me that you like me too. I was always with her because she said jealousy might make you confess. I did everything she told me because I wanted you so bad. I like you so much to the point that it hurts when I see you with someone else.."

 

Yuri-unnie just stared at me with shock. I know this wasn't what she wanted to hear from me. I prayed inside that she'll wipe my tears and tell me she feels the same. I kept waiting for response nervously. I hoped I was wrong about her feelings for Seohyun. Please.. Please..

 

"Yoon.. Yoona... I.. am sorry. I really am.." she apologized then my tears fell involuntarily. There in that moment, my heart shattered into million pieces. She's sorry. This confirms everything. She's sorry for not being able to like me as much as I like her. She's sorry for hurting me. This marks the end for me now. I should stop liking her to make a better atmosphere for us in the future.

 

"You don't need to be sorry unnie.. I AM SORRY. Don't worry, I will stop looking at you from now on. I will stop so it doesn't bother you. You can continue liking someone else and be happy. I'll do my best to get over you soon." I assured her, still crying. I couldn't hold the pain any longer so I ran away from her.

 

I wasn't sure where I was running to, I just know that I need to run away from her because I can't let her see me looking this pathetic. I kept running when someone suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me. It was Yuri-unnie. I didn't expect her to follow me. She pulled me and held me tightly.

 

She moved her head near my ear and whispered...... My heart stopped. The moment froze. My tears kept falling but her whisper made me smile.

 

 

NORMAL POV

 

Yuri moved her head near Yoona's ear and whispered..

 

"Saranghae Yoona.."

 

Yoona's tears fell with a smile. She was crying of happiness. She heard every single word that Yuri whispered.

 

"So please don't stop looking at me. Keep liking me because I like you so much. Or maybe I don't just like you.. I LOVE you." Yuri continued. Yoona was so surprised with Yuri's confession. She didn't expect it was her that Yuri likes. Their hearts were beating so fast now and they can't hide the smiles on their faces. Yoona raised her arms to hug Yuri back. They stayed like that for a while until the rain suddenly started pouring. Yuri held Yoona's hand again and pulled her to run but Yoona yanked Yuri towards her instead and kissed her. Yuri was in shock again but she just closed her eyes and kissed back. It was raining hard and they're both soaked already but they didn't care. All that matters to them at that moment was being together and finally expressing the truth.

 

Finally, Yuri pulled her head and spoke "We're gonna be sick if we stay here longer."

"I don't care" Yoona smiled teasingly as she pulled Yuri's waist and gave her a smack on the lips.

"I do.. You just got sick, remember?" Yuri reminded her and then pulled her hand once again and ran together.

 

When they got back to the dorm, their clothes were dripping wet and they're just so soaked with water. The other girls ran to them and brought them towel immediately.

 

"You could've just called us to pick you up. Aish, these kids... Go straight to the bathroom and shower." Taeyeon told them. They nodded and headed for the bathrooms.

"I thought they were gonna buy ice cream and cake?" Seohyun pouted. Everyone laughed.

"Maybe they couldn't because of the rain." Sunny told her.

"But they were out for such a long time.." Hyoyeon wondered.

"I wonder what they did.." Sooyoung said quietly. They all went back to the living room and waited for the two.

 

 

 

 

_________________________

sorry if this is kind of a short update. I just wanted this chapter to be all about the confession so.... yeah. I hope you like it and look forward to the next chapter. :)) thanks for reading.