Being too obvious

Rivalry 101

 

~ 6:30 PM

 

I finally got back to our dorm. After answering all the questions that my girls threw on me, I headed straight to my room and rested. I checked my phone and saw a few messages from Seohyun, Yoona and my mom. I decided to check on my mom's message first.

 

From: Mom

Hey Yul! How are you? I heard you're moving to your new dorm tomorrow. How are the new members? Are they treating you well? I miss my baby girl so much. I hope you find time to visit your mommy. I love you.

 

Her text message made me tear up. I immediately replied.

 

To: Mom

Hey mom! I've been doing well, just a little tired from school. The new members are really cool and yes they treat me well. We're really very close to them. I want you to meet them when we get the chance. I'm sure you'll love them especially the girl named Yoona, she's so adorable.

P.S._I miss you so much mom! I can't wait to see you soon. I promise to visit you on Christmas break. I love you forever mom!

 

After sending my reply, I opened Seohyun's first ever text message to me. I wanted to open Yoona's first but I thought about saving the best for the last.

 

From: Seohyun

Unnie! You have to tell me what everything that happened between you and Yoona-unnie. Did you confess? I'm dying to know how your day with Yoona-unnie went. PLEASE TEXT BACK or CALL ME, that's even better.

 

I laughed and replied.

 

To: Seohyun

Crazy girl! I didn't confess..... yet. If you're that curious, why don't you ask Yoona, you live together besides, nothing interesting really happened.

 

And then I excitedly read Yoona's message.

 

From: Yoona

Are you home now? Thanks for... everything. I feel all better, thanks to you. I'm about to finish packing now. Can't wait for tomorrow. :)

____

To: Yoona

Ne. I'm home now. No need to thank me, it's no big deal.  :) I'm just about to start packing now.

____

From: Yoona

Great. :) Am I disturbing you?

____

To: Yoona

Of course not. Are you sure you feel better now?

____

From: Yoona

Ne unnie. So.. should I get sick everyday? ;)

____

To: Yoona

What?! Why would you want that? >__<

____

From: Yoona

I like your attention. :P

 

Woah.. What does she mean? I smiled and replied.

 

To: Yoona

Silly! You don't need to be sick to have it. Honestly, you always have it.

____

From: Yoona

Oh really now? Doesn't seem like it. In my opinion, Seo always has your attention.

____

To: Yoona

Crazy! Of course not. What are you talking about?

____

From: Yoona

You're always together lately.

____

To: Yoona

Everyone else is taken. Tiffany-unnie and Taeyeon-unnie are too busy in their own little world.. Sunny-unnie, Jessica-unnie and Hyoyeon-unnie are always together talking about something only they know. And then... You and Sooyoung, I don't know what's up with you two. So who else is left to be with? Not that I don't like Seohyun, I really like her company, I'm just telling you why we're always together recently. I wanted to spend time with you but you seem busy with Sooyoung so...

____

From: Yoona

Oh.. You could've told me that you wanted to hang out..

____

To: Yoona

And then? You're still going to be busy with Sooyoung even if I told you, right? What's up with you and her anyway?

 

Oh my goodness Kwon Yuri! What the hell is wrong with you?! Why did I just text her that! Am I being too obvious now? Crap! Jealousy beats the hell out of me. I suddenly felt nervous when my phone vibrated.

 

From: Yoona

Are you mad?

____

To: Yoona

Aniyo. Why will I be?

____

From: Yoona

Are you.... Jealous?

 

Yes! Of course I am! Who wouldn't be? You and Sooyoung are like glued together recently!

 

To: Yoona

Ani..

____

From: Yoona

Oh. Sorry. That was a stupid question. I guess I should rest now.

 

I decided not to reply anymore. I started packing everything now. I couldn't help but think about Yoona. What if I said yes, I was jealous? What if I just told her the truth? What if I did, would it make a difference? What if... What if... I grabbed my phone and started texting.

 

To: Yoona

What if I was?

 

Once again, waiting for her reply made me nervous. I'm really going crazy. Am I trying to confess now? I can't even understand myself. My phone suddenly vibrated. Inhale... Exhale....

 

From: Seohyun

Unnie won't tell me anything >__< Please tell me!

 

Wow Seo! I almost died when I thought it was Yoona's reply. You could've given me a heart attack.

 

To: Seohyun

Fine. I'll tell you everything tomorrow. Go to sleep.

 

I kept waiting for her reply until I fell asleep.

 

 

~ Saturday, 5:00 AM

 

I decided not to jog but to just sleep a little longer today since we're moving later. Everyone was still sleeping. I got up and took an early shower. After taking a shower and dressing up, I took my phone with me and  went out to eat breakfast at the coffee shop near our dorm since it might be the last time I'm eating there. We don't have any idea where the new dorm is so I decided to eat there for the possible last time. I ordered the usual and sat to wait for my order. I played with my phone while waiting when it suddenly vibrated. My eyes widened when I saw the name on my screen.

 

From: Yoona

Good morning unnie! I'm sorry for not replying last night, I fell asleep. Well.. Are you?

____

To: Yoona

Good morning. You're up early.

____

From: Yoona

You too. Well?

____

To: Yoona

What?

____

From: Yoona

Are you? Jealous?

 

Looks like she won't let me escape her question so I decided to give her a safe answer.

 

To: Yoona

WHAT IF I am? Just WHAT IF.

____

From: Yoona

I.. Don't.. Know.

 

I didn't know what more to reply. Just then, my order came and I just started eating. After eating breakfast, I ordered food to bring to my girls and then headed back to the dorm. When I got back, everyone except Sooyoung, was up already.

 

"Good morning unnies! I brought breakfast." I greeted.

"Oh. Good morning Yul. Go get Sooyoung so we can eat together." Tiffany-unnie replied.

"Yeah. This'll be the last breakfast in our beloved dorm." Hyoyeon-unnie told us. We laughed and I headed to our room.

 

"Sooyoung-ah.. Time to wake up." I shaked her.

"It's only 6:30. Let me sleep." she begged.

"Alright. If you say so.. I guess we'll be eating our last breakfast here without you." I said.

"Uh.. Fine! I'll be there in a minute." she said which made me laugh a little. I went out to join the unnies. Sooyoung followed. We just sat there as they ate and talked about normal things that girls would talk about.

 

"We're leaving the dorm by 8:30 so you better make sure you've packed everything." Jessica reminded.

"Ne unnie. I'll go and take a shower now. You guys enjoy breakfast." I told them. They nodded at me and I headed to our room.

 

I decided to check on my phone before going in the bathroom. The message made my heart flutter.

 

From: Yoona

But I wish you are...

 

My heart was beating so fast now. I sat on my bed and replied.

 

To: Yoona

Why?

 

I waited but I didn't get any reply so I just went in the bathroom and took a shower, hoping to get her reply when I come out. After showering, I checked on my phone again but there wasn't any reply. I wonder why she said that.

 

~ 8:30 AM

 

We placed all our things and luggages inside Taeyeon-unnie, Yoona and Seohyun's van and rode our van together. I sat next to our handler/manager who was driving to have a reason in staying quiet. I didn't feel like talking so I just listened to everyone's conversation. They were all just talking about how excited they are and kept guessing what the dorm would look like. Finally, after a long ride, we stopped.

 

"We're here." our handler/manager told us.

 

We entered our new dorm which seemed like a house already. It was bigger than we expected. There was a big living room with 3 big couches and a kitchen that has a dining table big enough to fit all of us. There were 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and an empty room with mirrors intended for practicing. After putting all our stuff inside, our handler/manager left us to celebrate our first day in our dorm together. We decided to sit and eat together on the floor of the living room and talked. We sat in a circular position facing each other. I sat next to Tiffany-unnie and Jessica-unnie. Yoona sat beside Sooyoung and Seohyun.

 

"Let's play a game!" Sunny-unnie suggested.

"What game?" Hyoyeon asked cheerfully.

"Let's play truth or dare by spinning the bottle." Taeyeon-unnie suggested.

"Yeah. Let's do that to get to know each other more." Tiffany-unnie agreed.

"NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO LIE. Okay?" Seohyun told us as she spinned the bottle.

 

Everyone was silent as we watched the bottle spin slower. We all felt nervous until the bottle finally stopped. It was pointed in me. Crap! I shouted in my head.

 

"Yuri, Truth or Dare?" Hyoyeon asked excitedly.

"Truth" I answered, nervous now.

"What should I ask you...." she said, thinking.

 

Everyone paused to think of a question for me.

 

"I have a question for Yuri-unnie." Yoona blurted. Everyone faced her with shock. My eyes widened and my heart stopped. What will she ask me? I wondered nervously.

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________

i sincerely apologize for always updating late. i'll do my best to update as soon as i can. i hope you like this though. enjoy and keep those comments coming :)