Precious Moments

Rivalry 101

 

 

YURI’S POV

 

~ 12:30 A.M.

 

I woke up with the feeling of pain in my neck. I realized I have fallen asleep while sitting here on the couch. I checked on the time and read 12:30 AM on it. Is Yoona home already? I asked myself. I stood up and walked to our room and saw no one there. I guess she’s still on filming. I went back to the living room and turned the TV on. I scanned for every channel, hoping I would find something good to watch. I checked on my phone, just in case Yoona texted me. I was so excited when I saw three unread messages on my screen.

 

From: Mom

Hey Yul! How have you been? Your schedule must’ve been so tight lately. Don’t push yourself too hard, alright? Please come for a visit when you get the time. I miss you.

 

From: Hara

Unnie, I won’t be seeing you on this week’s filming. T___T I have to go to Japan for promotions. Waaaaahhh! I will miss you, even just for this week. :D LOL. Be safe. See you soon. ^___^

 

From: Yoona

You’re probably sleeping already but I hope you read this as soon as you wake up. I’m sorry, I won’t be home till 7PM tomorrow. My dad wanted me to visit them and you know I can’t say no. I’m really sorry. I swear I will make it up to you. What do you say we have dinner tomorrow at 8? Please say yes. Anyways, I have to go. Sweet dreams. You know I love you. See you soon

 

After reading her message, I frowned. Why is it so hard to be with her? Then I just headed back to our room and decided to sleep. I couldn’t get mad or feel upset because I can’t keep her from seeing her family. I mean, if I am this sad for not being with her a lot, what more could her family feel? They haven’t seen her for almost three months now, of course they miss her. I’m just getting depressed now for having such hectic schedules. I miss her so much, like seriously, I am even willing to give up anything right now just to see her and be with her. I’m starting to feel so desperate for her presence. Then I just closed my eyes to sleep, hoping I can be with her even just inside my dream.

 

~ 10:00 AM

 

I walked out of the room as soon as I woke up. Tiffany-unnie and Taeyeon-unnie are both seated comfortably on the couch, watching TV. How I envied seeing them together like that and how I hope Yoona was here with me.

 

“Good morning Yul!” Taeyeon-unnie greeted.

“Good morning unnie.. Is everyone else out?” I asked.

“Ne.. The others are on their schedules, and the others went out to eat.” She answered.

“And speaking of eat, I made breakfast in the kitchen, go eat.” Tiffany-unnie told me. I just nodded.

 

I walked towards the kitchen and saw a plate of pancakes on the table. I sat and ate them.

 

“Yul, does Yoona have a schedule today?” Taeyeon-unnie shouted from the living room.

“Aniyo unnie. But she went home to her family today. She’ll be back tonight though. Why?” I answered, shouting.

“Nothing. Just wondering. What do you want to do today then?”

“I don’t know unnie. I just feel like sleeping all day.”

“Okay. Let us know if you feel like doing something, alright?” Tiffany-unnie yelled.

“Ne…” I replied.

 

I know they were both concerned because I haven’t seen Yoona in a while. Of all the members, these two knows when I’m feeling miserable, just like today. After eating, I went back to my room and took my phone. I checked for any new message but there was none. And then I decided to text Yoona. What else is there to do, right?

 

To: Yoona

Hey. I just woke up. Are you with your family now? Have fun, okay? I’ll see you later tonight. Oh yeah, where should we meet?

 

After sending it, I scanned through my messages again and saw my mom’s message yesterday. Just then, an idea popped in my head. Now’s the time to visit my family. I smiled with my plan and went in the bathroom to get ready.

 

_____

 

After preparing myself to leave, I took my phone from my bed and checked it. There were two unread messages and two missed calls from Yoona. That small thing made me smile already.

 

From: Yoona

Why aren’t you picking up? Are you busy? Anyways, let’s just meet at the dorm and then decide where to eat dinner. Please text/call me when you’re free

 

 

Wow, I rarely receive these kinds of messages from her. Then, I immediately read the other message.

 

 

From: Yoona

Ne.. I’m with my family now and I’m really happy to see them after such a long time. What are your plans for today? I hope you find something fun to do. I feel bad for leaving you alone. I’m really really sorry for the sudden change of plans. :(

PLEASE TEXT/CALL ME A.S.A.P.!

 

To: Yoona

I’m sorry for not answering your calls, I was taking a shower when you called.

Don’t feel bad. I’m glad you’re happy with them. Don’t worry about me, mom wants to see me too so I’m about to go to our house now. It would’ve been more fun if we were meeting my family together. Oh well, we could just go next time, right? Anyways, please smile and be happy

 

After replying to her message, I headed out.

 

“Where are you going?” Tiffany-unnie asked.

“I’ll go visit my family. I’ll be back soon.” I answered.

“Oh.. Okay, have fun. Give your mom a kiss for me.”

“Ne unnie.. You both have fun too.”

 

 

And then they waved goodbye. I headed out and rode the van. I told the driver where to bring me and then we left. Just then, I heard my phone beep.

 

 

From: Yoona

Really? That’s great. Don’t forget to bring an umbrella. The forecast says it’s gonna be rainy all day. I hope you have a lot of fun. I wish I brought you here with me too. Next time, we definitely should go meet each other’s family

 

To: Yoona

We’ll do that next time. ^___^

Okay, you be careful when you go out

 

From: Yoona

Okay ^___^

Dad wants me to help him prepare the food. I’ll call you later, okay?

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

 

To: Yoona

Yeah sure. Take your time. I always wait patiently for you so don’t worry :)

I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE!

 

 

I’m glad I was able to talk to her again like this. She’s back to herself since she’s not that busy. We stopped by the market for a while to buy some fruits to bring on my house and left immediately since the people started recognizing me. Finally, we arrived at my house and my family, especially mom, was so surprised to see me because they weren’t expecting me to come. We went inside and talked, we were all so happy to see each other. My mom even cried a little. Even though I wasn’t able to spend the day with Yoona like we planned, I felt so happy that we both were able to come home to our families even just for today. I missed everything and everyone in this house. It makes me so happy to be here.

 

 

YOONA’S POV

 

~ 7:00 PM

 

I just got back to our dorm after spending such a great time with my family. No one was home so I just sat at the couch to wait for Yuri to come back. I feel excited to see her again after two long, hell-like weeks of being away from her. Deep inside my heart, I feel guilty for not being able to keep our promise before. We  promised to make time for each other no matter how busy we will be, she stayed true to that but me? I broke that many times. I feel so bad for not even being able to text her often just like she does. I hope I can do more for her.

 

Just then, I heard a car engine outside and peeked from the window to check if that was her already. I smiled widely when I saw her step out of the van. My lovely angel has finally come. I opened the door excitedly and hugged her as soon as she got inside.

 

“Oh gosh! Finally!” she spoke, still hugging me tight.

“I know..” I said.

“I’ve missed you so much!” she said

 

I pulled her to the couch and pushed her down gently. I couldn’t control myself anymore, so I kissed her. She kissed back. I could feel the heat of her body warming me up. Without breaking the kiss, her hand crawled on my back gently until it reached the back of my neck and sent shivers down my spine.

 

“Where do you want to eat?” she asked, then continued kissing me.

“You decide..” I answered, still kissing her. It’s pretty obvious that we were both too excited with each other’s presence.

“What do you want for dinner?” she said, finally breaking the kiss. She looked at me as she brushed off some hair on my face. I was suddenly speechless, she looked so incredibly beautiful. Did she get prettier or was this the effect of not seeing her in a while? “Well?” she asked again.

I smiled at her and answered. “YOU.” And then pulled her close to me again to kiss her. She chuckled and kissed back.

 

I gathered all my strength and lifted her, without breaking the kiss. I carried her to our room and gently laid her down on my bed. Finally, I broke the kiss and touched her face, caressing it. Still not saying anything. I couldn’t help myself, I just wanted to stare at her for a while because I was still awed by her beauty.

 

“Why are you staring at me like that?” she asked, smiling beautifully.

“You’re just so… beautiful.” I told her.

“Me? Have you seen yourself on the mirror yet? I don’t think anything or anyone could ever be prettier than you. You’re just perfect.” She said, still smiling but a little bit serious.

“No, YOU are. And I’m glad you’re mine.” I said and kissed her again so she won’t say anything anymore.

 

[and the rest was history.. LOL. You guys already know what happened next. Haha]

 

 

NORMAL POV

 

~ 12:00 AM

 

After showering, they both changed into simple clothes again. They’ve decided to go see a movie together since it’s late and it’s their only chance to do it without attracting too much attention. They wore hoodies and plain jeans. After preparing, they left.

 

When they got into the theatre, they sat down somewhere in the middle part. No one noticed or even recognized them.

 

“No schedules for tomorrow?” Yuri asked Yoona, whispering.

“I do have a schedule but it’s not until 5PM so it’s okay. What about you?”

“We’re filming this week’s episode for IY tomorrow..”

“What time do you leave?”

“6 in the morning..”

“What?! Why didn’t you tell me? We should go home and rest now.” Yoona said and stood up.

“Aniyo.. I don’t want to. “ Yuri said, pulling her back down.

“You can’t do this. You’ll be so tired for tomorrow.”

“I’ll be fine. Stop worrying and just enjoy this movie with me. Please?”

“Yul… Are you trying to kill yourself?”

“No. I said I’ll be fine. I need you more than sleep or rest right now. So please, stop worrying about me. I’ve had enough rest. Trust me, will you?”

“I just don’t want you to get sick or anything. Your health is very important."

"For the hundredth time, I will be okay." she told her seriously.

"You better be.."

 

Then Yuri held Yoona's hand and leaned closer to her. Yoona switched the hand that was holding Yuri's so she could wrap it around her. Yuri, feeling comfortable in Yoona's arm, rested her head on the other girl's shoulder and then got a kiss on her forehead. They both focused on the movie until they both fell asleep. Even though they tried to stay awake and watch the movie, they couldn't because they were both so tired.

 

________

 

~ 2:00 AM

 

Yoona woke up when the theatre got brighter since the lights when the movie finished. She shook the other girl's shoulder to wake her up before the other people notice them. They put on their hood and quickly left the cinema. They rode the van and headed home.

 

"I'm sorry.. I fell asleep throughout the movie." Yuri apologized.

"It's okay. I'm glad you did. You need rest." the other girl answered.

"How was it? Was it good?" Yuri asked.

"Uh.. Y-yeah.. It's okay." she lied, pretending that she didn't sleep.

"Really? How did it end?"

"The ending..? Uhm.. It was.. Uh..."

"What? Tell me the whole story."

"Well.. Uhm.. We're here! Let's go."

 

Yoona sighed in relief when they got home. It saved her from Yuri's questions about the movie. As soon as they got in the dorm, they headed for their room and threw their bodies on the bed. They felt so tired that even though they wanted to talk more, their eyes begged them to rest already. They held each other tightly on the bed, ready to turn in.

 

"Goodnight Yul.."

"Goodnight Yoong.."

"I love you"

"I love you too"

 

They smiled happily for having each other again on that day. And then they both closed their eyes and quickly fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________

and here you go.. :) i hope you like this update.

their 100th day anniversary is coming.. ^____^ is anyone excited for that? lol. i'll do my best to update soon, so stay tuned :)