Preparations

Rivalry 101

 

***back to Yuri's POV***

 

 

~ 5:00 AM

 

*phone ringing*

 

I woke up and turned the alarm off. This time I know I have no other choice but to wake everyone up. What a bummer! I told myself. I still wanted to stay here with Yoona like this. I was about to wake her up but I stopped myself. 10 seconds.. I begged in my mind. 1.... I wrapped my other arm around her again. 2..... 3..... 4..... I leaned a little closer. 5.... I let myself inhale her scent. 6..... Wow she smells so good. 7..... 8..... 9.... This is it. 9 and a half.... 9 and 3/4..... 10. I sighed and finally patted her arm gently.

 

"Yoona-yah...." I called her. "It's time to wake up.. "

She moved and I sat quickly as soon as my arm was freed. I wouldn't want to feel awkward if she realizes that we were in such a cheesy position.

"Good morning." I greeted.

"Oh... Ne.. Good morning unnie" She greeted as she yawned.

"Go get ready for school now. You can use the bathroom in my room right there. I'll wake the others up now." I told her as I pointed at the door of my room.

"Okay unnie" she replied as she walked to the corner and took her bag and headed to the room lazily.

 

When she was about to enter, she looked back and faced me again. "Unnie.. Did we... Uh, nothing. Nevermind." She said, confused and then entered the room. I went inside Jessica and Tiffany unnies' room first and I saw Taeyeon-unnie sleeping beside Tiffany-unnie. I woke them up and then headed to Hyoyeon and Sunny-unnies' room. After waking them up, I went to my room that I shared with Sooyoung. Seohyun was sleeping in my bed. I woke her up first and then I went to shake Sooyoung. As usual it was really hard to wake her up and so I had to tell her that I made breakfast. I can hear the shower from our bathroom where Yoona is right now. I grabbed some clothes on my closet and decided to use the bathroom near the living room.

 

When I got out from showering, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Yoona were already eating breakfast. I guess Jessica, Sunny and Sooyoung were still taking a shower.

 

"Ah Yuri. Sit down and eat breakfast." Tiffany told me with a smile.

"Ne unnie" I replied as I sat at the chair beside Seohyun.

"Did you sleep well last night?" Taeyeon asked me.

"Ne unnie. What about you?" I answered.

"Really? How could you have slept well in that little couch with Yoona?" she asked again.

"I really slept well unnie. You should be asking Yoona." I responded.

"I slept really comfortably unnie." Yoona informed us.

"Wow, I thought you were eventually going to wake up and transfer to a larger couch." Hyoyeon said.

 

I just smiled as a response.

 

"What's with the smile Yuri?" Tiffany asked with a tone that seemed to be teasing.

"What? Nothing unnie." I answered.

"Looks like someone enjoyed her sleep last night." Hyoyeon teased as they all started laughing.

"Unnie..." I responded.

"I even saw them cuddling earlier." Seohyun added.

"Ya!!" I yelled and realized that Yoona did the same. We accidentally glanced at each other and then looked away, blushing.

"Omo! These kids are blushing." Taeyeon continued to tease.

"Seriously? I wast just kidding unnie. So you really did cuddle?" Seohyun teased again.

 

They were all laughing and making fun of us now. Jessica and Sunny-unnies joined us and started laughing along. Sooyoung also joined us and started teasing us too. They're all suddenly acting like kids now. Oh my goodness.. I told myself. When we all finished, we all headed to school together. They made me and Yoona sit together in the van, still teasing.

 

"Ahh.. Unnie, stop teasing us already" I told them.

"What's wrong? You guys look good together anyway." they answered and laughed together again.

 

It felt a little awkward sitting with her now since they would keep teasing us.

 

 

~ 6:30 AM

 

We got to school and fortunately, they stopped teasing me and Yoona. They finally found others to tease---Taeyeon and Tiffany-unnies. We all walked together until we reached the room where the singing team were assigned to practice at. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun went inside and said "See you later!". We continued walking and reached the room for the singing & dancing team where Sunny and Yoona will be practicing. "See you later." We told them and they smiled at us, I looked at Yoona for the last time and she waved at me. I waved back and then continued walking.

 

"Ya Yuri-yah. Seriously, what's with you and Yoona?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Nothing unnie." I answered her.

"But you like her, right?" Sooyoung asked.

"Stop teasing me Sooyoung-ah." I replied.

"Omo unnie! She didn't deny it." Sooyoung told Hyoyeon and smiled.

"That means she does like Yoona." She responded to Sooyoung.

"Ya! Stop it already. What are you two talking about?" I told them.

"Wah! You're even blushing!" They told me.

 

They laughed and I just let them tease me since I know they wouldn't stop anyway. We got to the room we were assigned to practice. We started by stretching and then doing some warm ups and then started practicing the dance we will be performing. My mind wasn't entirely focused on our practice. I couldn't stop thinking of Yoona. It's strange but it's true. I wonder if she's doing well or if she's pushing herself too hard. I must be going crazy, I told myself.

 

~ 12:00 PM

 

We've decided to take a break since it was lunch time. Everyone sat on the floor and started eating. I wasn't feeling so hungry so I decided to sit at the bench placed outside our room. I lied down and closed my eyes.

 

"Yuri-unnie.." someone called. I opened my eyes and saw Yoona looking at me.

"Oh.. Yoona-yah. What are you doing here?" I told her with a surprised tone.

"It's lunch break and I decided to step outside and then I saw you here. Did you eat lunch already?" she replied with a smile.

"No. I don't think I'm hungry."

"What? You should eat something. You'll get tired easily if you don't. Ah, what do you say we just eat together?"

"Now?" I asked and she nodded. "Okay, sure." I smiled.

 

We walked towards the cafeteria. There weren't as many students again. I guess everyone's busy for the performance tomorrow. We ordered food and sat at the first table that we reached. I payed for our food since I still remember owing her lunch. We ate and chatted there and after finisging our food, we headed back to our rooms. After everyone finished eating, we rested for a while and then continued practicing. 

 

The day went by so fast. We got back home by 8:30 and just went straight to bed since we were all tired. Tomorrow's gonna be the showcase. I hope everything turns out well...

 

 

 

_______________________________________

sorry for the late update. please look forward to the next chapter. ^___^