My Rival...

Rivalry 101

~ Same Day, 6:30 AM

 

We're at school now and we've been warming up for today's dance rehearsals. Hyoyeon unnie is named the dancing queen since she has been the best dancer since she came here. She used to think I was her rival because when I first stepped in this school, I was given the S.M. Best dancer award but as time passed by, we started enjoying each other's company and eventually became friends. All of my members are my friends. We're practically like sisters. We've grown to love each other. They support me in everything. They're happy when people notice me and praise me. They say things like "I'm proud to have such a talented dongsaeng", "Yes, she's such a smart person.", "She grew up so well." and "We're happy to be her unnies, aside from being beautiful, she's such a great artist.". I like hearing those words so much. It makes me feel so special.

 

"Okay people, gather up. I have some announcements to make." The instructor called out as we all gathered in front of her.

She continued. "You will be meeting the new trainees today. I want you to welcome them and help them catch up with the dance. And by the way, do not underestimate them, they're really good and who knows? They might even be better than you guys already are."

 

Better than you are. These words struck me. They can't possibly be better than me, right?

 

The instructor opened the door and started talking to the people outside and then she faced us again.

 

"I will be introducing them to you one by one...

First one's Seo Joo-Hyun. You can call her Seohyun. She's our maknae or the youngest trainee now. Her grades are quite impressive as well. [faces Seohyun] Please introduce yourself to your co-trainess."

 

 

"Ne. Annyong Haseyo unnies and oppas. Seohyun imnida. As you all know, I'm new here. Please be good to me. Kamsahamnida" She greeted in a low tone.

 

Everyone was charmed by her cuteness. Everyone was whispering about how cute our little maknae is. I thought she's cute too. I was relieved about how they reacted when they saw her because atleast it wasn't as loud and as happy when these people cheered and welcomed me. Maybe we can be friends, I thought. She doesn't seem to be threat to me. I smiled.

 

"Moving on to next one," The instructor said, "Her dancing is quite impressive and her vocals are very exceptional. She is Kim Taeyeon. [facing her] Please introduce yourself to your co-trainees."

 

 

"Annyong Haseyo. Taeyeon imnida. I may be older than some of you here but I hope to be friends with everyone. Let's have fun together. Kamsahamnida." She said to everyone with a happy expression.

 

Even her voice when she's talking was very pleasant. Everyone can see how adorable this person is. I suddenly hope she's added to our team. I already like her by just looking at her.

 

"And lastly, a straight-As student of their previous school with such an impressive acting skills. A girl with a very lovely voice and an above-average dancing skills. [facing the door] Come on in dear." As she entered the room, everybody went wild. Everyone was cheering and welcoming her.
 
 
"Settle down everyone.." The instructor continued. "Let's formally introduce her first, alright? Her name's Im Yoona. [faces her] Please introduce yourself now."
 
"Annyong Haseyo unnies and oppas.." The room was suddenly very quiet. "..Yoona imnida. I'm only a little older than Seohyun so I guess I'm still younger than most of you. I'm very pleased to meet everyone. Please take good care of me. Kamsahamnida" She said with such an angelic and gentle voice that suits her angel-like face.
 
She's very pretty... And everyone loved her already after seeing her for only a few minutes. This is it, I say to myself. She's the person I've been so scared to meet even though I wasn't really sure she even existed. She is here now, standing right in front of me and everyone else.
 
She is a threat. This starts a competetion that only I am aware of.
This lovely and stunning doe-eyed girl is my..... RIVAL.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________
sorry for the late update. i had to finish school stuff first. i hope you enjoy this chapter. please feel free to tell me your opinions. thank you! ^_^