Trip to Jeju Part 1

No One And Only You
-[ Donghae ]- I'm happy that Yoona agreed to joining the vacation. Yuri , Eunhyuk , Hyoyeon decides to meet at Yoona's house. It's already 8.15 o'clock in the morning. I have quick because the flight will be at 9.00 o'clock. As I arrived , there's still no one at Yoona's house except for Yoona that already waiting at the outside with Taeyeon and Leeteuk hyung.'Hi , everyone.' I greet them.'Hi , Donghae.' they greets me back.'Taeyeon , hyung , are you sure you're not coming along ?' I ask to Taeyeon and Leeteuk hyung that was just stand beside each others.'It's okay , Hae. We have a class and we can't leave the class. Anyway , we're going to prepare for our engagement party.' did I just heard that they're going to engage ? 'Are you sure ?' I still wonder. Taeyeon and Leeteuk hyung nods. I'm happy for them. Not really long after that , Yuri arrived with Kyujong.'Hi , Yoona !' Yuri instantly hug Yoona. Maybe she really miss Yoona.'I miss you , Yoona.' Yuri said.'I miss you too , Yuri. Hey , Kyujong oppa. Are you coming too ?' Yoona ask to Kyujong. I also don't know that Kyujong will follow us too. But I think he'll come along because Yuri is his girlfriend.'Yes , Yuri insisted me. I can't leave her instead.' Kyujong said. Yuri already blush.'So sweet both of you.' Yoona said. When Yoona said like that I can saw an old Yoona. She changed a lot since Jungmin passed away but she still Yoona that I know. Not really long after that too , about a few minutes Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon come. It's weird because they always walk together but this time they walk separately.'Hi , Hae ! Hi , Kyu !' Eunhyuk greet us. Hyoyeon greet Yoona and Yuri. 'Let's go. We'll be late.' I said. Everyone nods.'Please take care of my sister.' Leeteuk hyung said. I nod and smile. Before leave , Yoona hug her brother. They're the sweetest siblings I thought. They really loving each other and always being together. It's so rare that siblings are closed like them. Yoona , Yuri , Kyujong , I and also Hyoyeon get into Eunhyuk's car to the airport. We arrived at the airport and taking our ticket. Then , we enter the flight. Yuri and Hyoyeon sits together. Kyujong and Eunhyuk sits together meanwhile I and Yoona sits together. Impossible Kyujong or Eunhyuk will sits with Yoona because someone will jealous so it's better me sit with her , we're bestfriend anyway. We being told that the journey will take about 2 or 3 hours to Jeju. Hyoyeon and Yuri busily reading the novels while Eunhyuk and Kyujong already fall asleep. I look at Yoona and she's pensive. 'Do you have a problem ?' I ask. 'No. I'm just too tired. I'm tired of thinking.' she said. She still looking very tired at the time. I don't know what I'm going to do just to make sure she'll be happy again.'You need to rest. You can borrow my shoulder if you want.' she smile to me and lean her head on my shoulder. I saw she playing with rings. I know it's Jungmin and her rings , their engagement rings. I don't care if she still loving Jungmin and not opening her heart for me. I'll always supporting her and never leave her. I've promised to Jungmin and he also know I love Yoona. Jungmin , I hope you're not angry with me. I shouldn't love Yoona because I know you and Yoona can't be separated but I really love her. I love her so much.