Wish ! Wish ! Wish ! Wish !

No One And Only You
It's 11.35 o'clock in the midnight. The six friends have arrived at the beach. When they admiring the beach , there's also few couples and a few family come for the night. They take their usual place and light the bonfire.'It's so fresh.' Yuri said. Kyujong sit beside her and hugs his girlfriend. Hyoyeon , Eunhyuk , Donghae and Yoona just look at the sweet couple. 'You said , we can make a wishes. But when ? Now ?' Yoona ask to Hyoyeon.'They said when the new moon appear.' Hyoyeon explaining. Hyoyeon look beside her and found Eunhyuk already finished one bottle of soju.'Yah , what are you doing ?' Hyoyeon hit Eunhyuk's left arm.'I'm sorry , it's too boring here.' Eunhyuk said. Hyoyeon glance at him. Eunhyuk throw the empty bottle.'Take it back. We need to save our environment.' Hyoyeon scold him again. The others already chuckles with the cute fighting couple. Eunhyuk took back the bottle. Yoona look on the sky and saw the new moon.'It's the moon.' Yoona told. All the people at the beach look at the new moon and starting to make a wish. -[ Yoona ]- First , I hope that Jungmin will be fine and always be happy in the heaven. Second , I hope I'll never lose my bestfriends because they're everything to me. -[ Donghae ]- I don't know whether I can believe it or not but I got a few wishes that I really want to ask. I really hope that Yoona will open her heart for me. I also hope that I can make her happy in her life. Lastly , I hope Jungmin will be peace in the heaven. -[ Eunhyuk ]- I hope that I and Hyoyeon will stay like this until forever. I also hope that my friends always with me until forever. -[ Hyoyeon ]- I hope my relationship with Eunhyuk oppa will be until forever and I hope my family will accept my choice this time.-[ Kyujong ]- I hope that all of you will always be happy and survive without any challenges. I also pray that Jungmin , my friend being in good condition. Last , I want to be happy with Yuri. -[ Yuri ]- I wish that my relationship with my friends and Kyujong will be until forever. I also hoping that someone will be with Yoona is Donghae because I found how match they are. -[ Author ]- All of them already make their wishes. It's all on the God decision now whether to fulfil their wishes or ignores it.'So , what do you wish ?' Kyujong ask to Yuri.'Wait , we can't told our wish to anyone , right ?' Yuri already weird. 'That's true.' Yoona and Donghae agreed. Kyujong pout , he really want to know what Yuri wish for.'Guys , I want to say thank you to all of you. When I'm being in sadness and don't have any point to stay alive , you all always be with me to support me. Thank you , my friends. Especially to Donghae. You always be with me and comforting me. Thank you.' Yoona express her true feeling to her friends. Her friends just nods and smiles to Yoona. 'Yoona , I've promised to Jungmin that I'll always take care of you so I'll always take care of you.' Donghae said. Tears dropping from Yoona's eyes , she is too happy.'Thank you.' Yoona peck a kiss on Donghae's cheek. It's make Donghae shock and blush. The other didn't care much because the two bestfriend always doing that.