Last Gift From Him

No One And Only You
It's already a month since Jungmin gone. Yoona always rejected a visitor because she need to be alone including Donghae , her closed friend. Her father and also her brother , Leeteuk really worries about her. She refused to eat and her life really mess and not like usual. Everything have change since Jungmin had gone. One day , Donghae come again to meet her. He know Yoona didn't want to get any visitor but that day , he keep trying to meet with Yoona.'Yoona , it's me Donghae. Yoona , please open the door. I need to meet you.' Donghae speak after knocking the door for a many time.'Donghae , just go. I want to be alone now.' Yoona said something.'Please , Yoona. How long you're going to be like this ? You haven't attend to dancing class for a month now. Everyone worries about you.' Donghae is true. Yoona not attend to her class for a month or can be said since Jungmin gone she never attend her class. Donghae waiting for more respond from Yoona but Yoona just silence and no words from her. 'Yoona , I need to give you something. It's from Jungmin.' Donghae hold a dark blue box. Yoona heard that and open the door for Donghae to enter. Donghae enter the room and close the door again. He looking at Yoona with pity and care look.'Yoona , why you become like this. You'll ruin your life.' Donghae said with sad tone. Yoona speechless and sit on the bed while covering her face with her hands. Donghae sit beside her and hand her the dark blue box. Yoona uncover her face and look at the box.'It's from Jungmin. He ask me to give this to you.' Yoona take the box. She then open the box slowly. She and Donghae startled when they saw the contain. There's a tape and also another small box in there.'I'll play it for you.' Donghae offer. Yoona give him the tape and he going to play it. Donghae press the button to play it and back beside Yoona. When the tape being played , they heard a really calm music. It's like a piano and they also hear Jungmin's voice. He sing and play the piano for Yoona. Yoona feeling very calm at the time , hearing her boyfriend's voice and his music. The music end and they hear Jungmin said something.'Yoona , after you play this tape that's mean I have gone. I prepare this tape special for you. Did you remember that once you asked me to produce a special music for us. Now I've produce it special for you and I add something where I add a lyrics and make it's become a song. Do you like it ? I hope you like it. I need to explain something. A few days before our marriage , I know that I have a brain cancer. I have to cancel our marriage because I don't want you to marry a person like me. I want you to be happy. You're my life and I don't want you to hurt but now I guess you're hurt , right ? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. Promise me something that you'll never being in sadness when I've gone. I want you to live peacefully. In the small box , I return back our engaged ring. I want you to throw it along with you ring and forget me. To Donghae , I want you to take care of my Yoona. If you leave or hurt her I'll be really mad at you. Please be happy in your life. For the last time , I LOVE YOU YOONA AND I LOVE YOU TOO , HAE.' after heard that tape , Yoona can't stop herself from crying. She kept crying and crying. Donghae also touched with Jungmin's words just now and cry too. Yoona open the small box and saw the ring.'I can't throw this. I really can't.' Yoona said while sobbing.'It's okay , Yoona. You don't have to throw it. You can keep it.' Donghae said , he also crying at the time but not too hard like before.