Hurt

No One And Only You

Donghae POV

It's already 10 hours without Yoona with me. I really miss her so much. I'm thinking , where's Jungmin at this moment. I'm waiting for him last night but he didn't come. Usually he always appear , did he got a problem ?

'Hae , where's Yoona ? She is not with you ?' Hyoyeon asking me. Maybe she still didn't hear about our break up news. Only Taeyeon and Yesung know about that. I look at Taeyeon and signing me to tell them the truth. It's so hard for me to say but I need to tell them.

'Guys , we....we... We already...break..' I looking down to my food. I can't facing them all. 'WHAT !?' Yuri and Hyoyeon so shocks. 'What happened , Hae ? You're lying right.' Kyujong still didn't believe it. I look at them and shake my head.

'I'm not lying. We already break up.' it's like the tears starting to wetting my cheeks but I've trying so hard to hold my tears. I didn't know if I can hold it when I see Yoona. 'Why ? Is there something happen ? Did you hurt our friend ?' Yuri suddenly stand up from her seat and shouting angrily at me. I look around the cafeteria and almost all of them looking at us. 'Sit down , Kwon Yuri. Calm down and let's Hae explain it.' Kyujong advising his girlfriend. I love the way he advising his girlfriend.

After all of my friends calm a little , I'm starting my story and telling them everything that happened between us. How my mother met Yoona and everything until we break up. It's take a long time because I'm stuttering too. I'm just too sad that I'm now break us with her. She is my everything. 'I'm so sorry that I'm shouting , Hae.' Yuri apologise innocently to me. I just nod and smiling at her. It's not her fault too. She just too care about Yoona.

'Just relax , I'm sure that Yoona will be back with you. Anyway , is that true you're going to marry Sunye ?' Eunhyuk ask. He need a confirmation from me. The others also like going to ask the same question like Eunhyuk ask.

'It's my mother want to marry her but I didn't want. I just want to be Yoona's husband and make her happy. Not with that Sunye.'

'It's okay , Hae. We will always supporting you. No matter what happen between you and Yoona.' Taeyeon said.

'That's true because we're bestfriend.' Kyujong continue it. It's so touching and make me feeling so happy. 'Thanks , guys.' I smile.

'Uh ? Yoona ? That's her , right ?' Hyoyeon point to the girl that buy something at the counter. Yes , It's Yoona but why she's packing her meals. 'Yoona , come and join us !' Yuri shouting and Yoona looking at us. She not looking at me at all. 'It's okay. I'm going to eat with Yesung oppa. Bye.' she waving her hand and leaving us. She said that she is going to eat with Yesung. It's not usual she eat with Yesung. Hope it's not because she trying avoid from me. 'Hae , in and catch her. Get her heart.' Eunhyuk said.

'That's true !!' the others agrees with Eunhyuk and they pushing me to catch Yoona. I quickly run toward her.

Yoona POV

I just want to cry when I saw Donghae just now. I'm trying to stay away from him and forgetting everything about him but why I can't. Instead , I love him more than usual. Am I crazy now ? Crazy for him ?

'YOONA !! YOONA !!'

I turn my body to the back and saw Donghae that's running toward me. Without any words , I trying to run from him. I run quickly as I can. I didn't want to meet him and I can't be with him even a second. 'Yoona , wait for me.' he shouting. Pleading me to stop running but I keep running. He is a little far from me and I just keep running.

While I'm running , I didn't notice that there's someone in front of me. So , I crash into the person and fall on the ground. I look at the person and my eyes widely open. 'J-Jungmin..' I'm so shock when I saw him. He bent his body and facing me. He pinch my chin and make me facing him. I looking into his eyes. It's looking so calm at the moment with him.

'My love , please don't make yourself suffer. Just accept Hae. He accept you. Think carefully , my love. Because the Yoona I know really smart. You still not thinking about this irrevocably. So think , my love. That's I want you to do.' he peck a kiss on my lip and then stand up. 'Where are you going ? Don't leave me.' I ask him. I know he just my illusion but I didn't want him to leave me.

'I have to...think , my love.'

Step by step that he did make him disappear from my sight. I keep remember what Jungmin just emit to me. It's really make me thinking deeply about this. Then I stand up from the floor , my eyes already teary. I really miss Jungmin when I'm sad like this. I just need him but he just appear for a while.

An arms abruptly wrapping around my waist. 'Jungmin , you're not lea-' I look at the person. I'm hoping it's Jungmin but I was wrong. The person is Donghae. 'Yoona , why did you cry ?' he touch my cheeks.

'That's not your problem. Just leave me alone.' I tell him coldly.

'I have the right to know !' he raise his voice. 'Who said you have the right to know. You've no right , Lee Donghae. Because you're nothing for me and we have no relationship at all.' each words was assert by me so that I can make him feeling so hurt. He looking at me , shock and the tears form inside his eyes.

'Am I really nothing for you ? We don't have any relationship ? Is that mean you're really want to end this ? Sacrifice our friendship and our love ?' he asking me too many questions. His voice sound so helpless and weak. Maybe I'm too harsh with my words just now. 'Answer me.' he begging.

'You still love me , right ?' he asking again and again. It's make the tears falling down my cheeks so fast until I can't avoid it. The final thing I know , I suddenly wrapping my arms around him. I'm so shock with my sudden action but I really want to hug him. I miss that hug so much. So much. He hug me back and I'm feeling so calm.

I keep crying and wetting his shirt. But I know he didn't care it because I also feel tears dropping on my shoulder. I know that we both crying together at the time. 'Please , don't break it. Let's stay like this.' I tell him when I feel he almost break the hug just now.

'Okay...' he kiss me on my forehead and hugging me tighter. I resting my head on his shoulder and I'm not crying anymore. It's feel so calm and harmony.

'WHAT BOTH OF YOU DOING ??'

We shocks and have to break the hug. I wipe my tears and looking at the person that's shouting at us. It's Sunye. She is now approaching us. She looking so angry at the time.

*slap*

My cheek so burning and pain when she slap me. 'Sunye , how dare you to slap her. Who you think you are ?' Donghae shouting at her and pushing her away from me. Yes , he trying to protecting me. 'I'm your fiancee. We're engaged. We're gonna to get marry soon and you think I have no right to slap your mistress-to-be ?' she so dare calling me mistress but why I can't do anything when I'm with Donghae. I can't do anything when Sunye angry at me. I just hear her derision instead.

Why I'm so weak and just afford to crying. 'How dare you ?' Donghae slapping her on her face that make her fall on the floor. 'She is not going to be my mistress because she will be my wife. And who said I'm going to marry you. I will never marry you. Never !' I'm so touch when Donghae said that to her. I'm feeling so happy and feeling so angry at the same time.

Sunye just smirk and she stand up. 'It's okay if you said that but you will see what will happen soon. We still going to be marry , I'm so sure about that. And you , Yoona. Don't you think you can use your beauty , your body and everything on you to seduce with my fiance. If you has pride , you will not doing something only the did. Or you do it because you're really a .'

My heart feeling so hurt , like being slicing by the knife. It's so hurt and I feeling myself useless at the time. She easily insulting me but I can't do anything. Donghae look at me and he looking so concern about me. 'I will leave now. Oh , oppa. We're going to choose our dress for tomorrow. Because we're going to the prom night together.' she informing to Donghae and then just leaving the area.

'Yoona , are you-'

'Just go from here , Donghae. I didn't want to see you. I didn't want to be insult anymore. I'm not a or mistress. I have the pride.'

'Yoona , just ignore that girl. I love you so much.'

'If you love me and if you respect me , please go from my sight. I can't see you anymore. My heart so hurt when I see you. Pleeeaaaasee...go away , don't see again. I'm begging you.'

I really begging to him at the time. I need to be alone and I need to start with my new life. It's all make me so sad. 'Okay , but please don't begging anymore. I'm hurt when you're begging.' he said and leaving me. I really can't stop crying at the time.

______________________________________

you , don't forget to leave your comment.