I really love your sister !!

No One And Only You

Donghae and Yoona walking together to the cafeteria while holding hands. Everyone at the cafeteria including their bestfriends shocks when they looking at the couple.

'It's feeling so awkward , oppa.' Yoona whispering to Donghae. They just continue walking. 'Wait , did you just call me 'oppa' ?' Donghae whispering to Yoona. Yoona when she realise she call him 'oppa' just now.'Why ? You didn't like it ?' Yoona look at Donghae. Donghae smile.

'Not only like but I love it.'

After that , they both arrived at the table that already owned by Leeteuk , Taeyeon , Yuri and Kyujong at the time. They take seats that just side by side.'Are you dating ?' Yuri asking.

'Yes , we are.' Donghae said and kiss Yoona's hand. Yoona smiling to him and she a little blushing.'Waaaahhhhh !!' Yuri and Taeyeon so excited after they heard about it.

'Wait , is it true you love my sister ?' Leeteuk looking seriously to Donghae that sit beside his sister. Donghae nod and smile sincerely. Leeteuk and Kyujong looking at each other. 'Prove it. Yoona like my little girl , so prove it to us if you really love her.' Kyujong said. Yuri , Leeteuk and Taeyeon nods.

Yoona looking at Donghae. 'I can prove it.' Donghae said. When Donghae want to stand up , Yoona grab him. 'Are you sure with it ?' Yoona ask.'I love you and I can do anything for you.' Donghae whispering to Yoona. Yoona touch with what he said and it's make Yoona so happy. Donghae walking to the stage that already provide at the cafeteria. He take the microphone.

'Hi , everyone. I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you. Actually , I'm here because I want to prove it to all of you that I really love my girlfriend , Yoona.' Donghae finish and everyone clapping their hands. There's student give Donghae the guitar on his request. Donghae sit on the chair and start to singing while playing a guitar.

I forget when it started I don’t know why I’m like this A day seems so long and doesn’t seem to have an end How does another morning come? I don’t know

I can’t do anything while not doing anything I look at the slow time Where are you? What are you doing? Because I only think of one person

I shouldn’t be doing this, I know I know that I can’t love you My confession will make you go through more pain I know, I know

Even though I knew (I knew) I can’t do anything (can’t) I can only think of you If I close my two eyes or open them again I can only think of one person

The memory I can’t erase for one second (even today) I just think of you

I can’t do anything while not doing anything I look at the slow time Where are you? What are you doing? Because I only think of one person Because I think of that one person

After that , everyone stands up and gives an applauses to Donghae. Leeteuk grab Yoona to the stage and take the microphone.'You know everyone. This is second time I believe in someone that can make my sister happy. Before it's Jungmin for my sister. I always think he's the one for my sister but today I know that there's another guy that really love her. I'm so happy and I hope you don't leave my sister alone. Do you agree with me guys ?'

'YES !' Everyone said.

Leeteuk then push Donghae and Yoona closer.'I trust you.' Leeteuk tapping Donghae's shoulder. Donghae nod and then leave the stage. 'HUG ! HUG ! HUG !' the crowds said. Yoona already blush so that Donghae. Slowly , Donghae wrap his arms around Yoona and hugging her.

'Aw ~ so sweet !'

Everyone touchs with the romantic or the sweet moment from Donghae to Yoona. At the time , Sunye watching at them and seem so jealous and sad.

___**___**___**___

Jungmin POV

I'm now inside Donghae's bedroom. I'm going to wait him here because I didn't want to disturb his relationship with Yoona. I hope they'll be happy like I want.

When I'm walking to the outside , I heard my uncle and also my aunty talking about something.'We need to make sure that Donghae marry with Sunye.' my aunty looking so serious and so excited want Donghae marry the girl named Sunye. I looking at my uncle , he still confuse at the time. 'But it's about our son future. Donghae said he love Yoona.' my uncle said. I think he starting to support Donghae and Yoona relationship. Go uncle ! 'I didn't want Donghae with Yoona. I didn't like her to be my daughter in-law.' my aunty placing her hands on her hip.

My uncle speechless and then leaving the living room quickly. I also wonder why aunty didn't like Yoona ? Before my parents also didn't like Yoona but after that they really loves Yoona like I love her.

Then , there's someone appear. She come and directly hugging my aunty. 'Sunye , what's wrong ?' so that's Sunye. Well she is pretty but Yoona is most beautiful than her.'It's Hae and Yoona. I'm so jealous with their relationship. It's make me hurt.' she said while crying. This girl seem love Donghae as well.'Don't worry , Sunye. This marriage will still going on no matter what happen. I promise you.' aunty said.'Thank you , aunty.' Sunye said.

It's look so hard for Donghae and Yoona being together. But it's okay because I'll always being with them to make sure their relationship success. Only the happiness I can give to them before leaving again.

~ ~ ~

It's already 10 o'clock but Donghae still not here. It's already long time I'm waiting for him. I need to tell him about the days I have before I leaving. Suddenly , I shock when there's a light throw the window. I approach the window and found someone but I couldn't saw the face.

'Park Jungmin , starting from now I give you another opportunity. You have short time so I'm going to help you. Starting from today , you can touch anything you want.' the voice sound like a man. I didn't care more about it as I'm happy at the time when he said like that.

'What about Donghae ? Can he touch me as well ?' I asking. In my mind I hope I can hug Donghae and everyone before I gone.'I'm sorry. People can't touch you but you can touch them. They only can feel it.' the voice explain and disappear. It's make me sad actually but it's okay for me. It's my chance. Thank you God !

CLUCK !

I saw Donghae entering the bedroom happily. I quickly run toward him and sitting on the bed. 'You looking so happy. What happened ?' I ask. He look at me and smiling. It's dark so I press the switch to switch on the light.

From smiling Donghae suddenly look shock. 'H-h-how you can switch...on the l-light ?' Donghae stuttering and his eyes widen open.'Thank to God , Hae. It's my the chance for me...anyway how's your relationship with Yoona ?'

'We are okay. I'm trying to prove it that I really love her.'

'That's good. Hae , I need to say something to you.' Donghae look at me. I think it is my time to say anything about the time I have.

'HAE ! COME HERE !'

'Sorry ! I'll be back.'

I didn't said anything but Donghae already leave the bedroom. I need to say it to him. It's important for me to tell him. Aish , maybe I need to postpone it.

___________________________________________

Hi , readers ! Can you please comments about each chapters that I've update..I really need your opinions..if they any questions you want to ask , you also can comments...please comments and subscribes...I really need your opinion / comments for me to update more chapter..