Shadow ? Guy ?

No One And Only You
The next morning , Leeteuk , Yoona and Yesung went to their school together. Of course they're riding Leeteuk's car because he just bought the new one. 'Your new car is great , hyung.' Yesung said and giving an hi-5 to Leeteuk.'Thank you.' Leeteuk said and turn off the engine.'When you're going to have one ?' Yoona ask to Yesung. Yesung make a pout face.'Yoona , didn't you remember that your cousin is phobia with driving car since the accident.' Leeteuk remembering Yoona that already forget. Yoona remember back the memories. About two years ago , Yesung is a car racer and really good at racing. But one day , he met an accident and he almost dead but luckily he just coma for 4 months. Since that , Yesung always riding a motorbike and really rare driving a car. Pity him !'Sorry , Yesung oppa.' Yoona pinch Yesung's cheek.'Ouch !' Yesung scream of pain.'You're like a baby.' Yoona and Leeteuk chuckles. They went out from the car and heading to each other class. Yesung take same class with Leeteuk because he's good at singing other than racing. Yoona went to her locker and grab the suitable cloth for the dancing class. Suddenly , someone closing her eyes and make Yoona panic.'Who is it ?' Yoona ask , her heart beating fast.'Guuueeeessss !' the person whispering to her. Yoona smile and answer ,'Lee Donghae.' Yoona recognise Donghae's voice. Donghae uncover her eyes and look at Yoona. Yoona looking very angry at him.'Are you still angry with me ?' Donghae ask. Yoona rolling her eyes to Donghae. Yoona look at another direction and she suddenly saw a shadow. It's like a shadow of guy that waving to her and then the shadow like walking to her. Yoona froze and her eyes widely open.'PARK YOONA ! WHAT HAPPEN ?' Donghae rise his tone and shaking Yoona's body. Yoona startled and speechless. 'Nothing...Nothing...Yes....Yes...I..' Yoona act really weird at the time. Maybe it's because she saw something that out of her mind.'What's wrong with you ?' Donghae Yoona's hair.'Hae...I saw someone waving to me just now...over there !' Yoona pointing to the place she saw the shadow. Donghae look at the direction but he didn't saw anything.'There's nothing over there , Yoona. Now , change your cloth because our class will start after this.' Donghae said. Yoona still looking at the direction. Donghae waving his hands in front of Yoona's face.'Yoona , hurry.' Donghae said again. Yoona back to the reality and get into the washroom to change her cloth.'What's wrong with Yoona ? She looking very weird. She didn't angry at me ? Why ? What did she saw ?' Donghae already weird with Yoona.