Prom Night (2)

No One And Only You

Yoona POV

Yoona don't look at them. You will make yourself sad. Donghae already happy with Sunye , you also will happy soon. Don't be so sad. Everything gonna be okay and it's alright. 'Yoona , don't be sad.' Yesung oppa tell me the same thing that I've said to myself. I just fake smile and not looking at Donghae's direction anymore. My eyes caught Taeyeon unnie. She looking so sad.

I get beside her and asking , 'Did you miss Leeteuk oppa ?' it's for sure she will miss oppa but I still want to ask. Just to confirm it. I'm too boring and has no idea what to do. 'Yeah , I'm miss him. He is not with me here. I really miss him.' before I could say anything , my handphone ringing. It's a phone call from Leeteuk oppa. 'Unnie , I will leave you for a while.' she nod. I'm heading to the corner that's little far from Taeyeon unnie.

Hello , Yoona. I'm here.

Where ? I didn't see you.

Can you take Taeyeon to the park ? I've suprise for her. Bring Donghae as well.

Why he keep asking about Donghae. I'm so sad whenever he mention Donghae name. I know he still didn't know about this but it's sound like he really like Donghae to be his brother in-law. Huh , weird and pity oppa !

Donghae still not here. I will send Taeyeon unnie to you. Arasso ?

I have to lying to him about this. Mianhe , oppa.

Okay , I'm waiting now. I miss her so much.

Okay. I'll go now.

We end the phone call. I'm back to Taeyeon unnie , she is talking to Yuri and Kyujong oppa at the time. 'Unnie , let's go to the park.' I link my arm with her. 'For what ?' she ask me.

'That's right. Why are you taking her from us ?'

'It's something important. Let's go , unnie. Please let me borrow her , Yuri and Kyujong oppa. Just for a while.' Yuri and Kyujong oppa then smiling at me. That's meaning that they allowing me. 'Let's go , unnie.' I walking together with her.

BAAAP !

We bump with someone. Guess who ? It's Min Sunye , the annoying and evil girl. 'Oww~why you're still blind , girl. I'm pity you. Hmm....you become like this again after Donghae oppa leave you. Is that why ?' it's really annoying. Taeyeon unnie rub my arm , she signing me to be patient with this girl. But looking at her , I already can't be calm down.

Quickly , when the waiter pass , I take a glass of wine and pour it on her dress. She looking so shock. Some of the crowds looking at us. Donghae also looking at us , I notice it. He is on his way here , maybe want to help his fiancee.'You deserve it.' I tell her. I heard that Yuri and Hyoyeon unnie laughing evily at Sunye. Taeyeon unnie too.'Let's go , Yoona.' Taeyeon unnie grab me away from the mess situation before it's become more mess. She also know that the girl really crazy.

'Why are you going there actually ?'

I just smile and covering her eyes using my hands. 'Yoona , what are you doing ?'

'Shut up and just follow me. Okay.' she nod and I like when she just obey what I said. I lead her to the park with my hand closing her eyes.

Leeteuk POV

Where are they now ? I already sweating here. It's so hot being at the outside , I need to the hall. So that I'm back being cool guy because there's air conditioner inside there. Oh , Park Leeteuk. Stop mumble about this place , it's for the surprise. For your beloved Taeyeon too. About five minutes like that , after ended the phone call with Yoona , I saw Yoona approximating me with Taeyeon. Yoona closing her eyes with her hands. Taeyeon must be really wonder now.

'Unnie , please be happy.' Yoona said. 'What do you mean , Yoona ?' she asking Yoona. Yoona smiling and winking at me. I wink back , get her signal. Yoona then uncover Taeyeon's eyes and leaving us. I standing right in front of her and smiling.

'Leeteuk oppa ?!'

'Hey , Tae.' I really miss her and directly giving her a tight grip. She too , making me comfortable with her warmth. 'I miss you so much.' I telling her. She not saying anything to me but I heard her cry. I break the hug and looking at her that already crying. 'No , don't cry. You're ruining your make up. Please don't.' I wipe her tears with my thumbs before it's ruining her make up and her beauty.

'I miss you. I thought you're really not coming here because-...' my lip crash on her. It's just a light peck to shut her. If I kiss her , I'm sure she will be really angry at me. 'I miss you. I'm sorry that not spending more time with you. I've surprise for you , that's why I'm planning it with Yoona.' she hit my chest and pouting. 'Don't pout or you want me to kiss you ?' she immediately cover her lip with her palm.

I chuckle with her cuteness. How can she become so cute and innocent like this ? It's like Yoona. Maybe because she is bestfriend with Yoona. Then , I remember something. I pull out something from my pocket and put it on her palm. When she open her palm , she looking so shock. 'I'm sorry that I didn't give you birthday present when your birthday. I bought it during at there. I'm sorry , honey.' she look at me and smiling. 'It's so beautiful , oppa. It's okay. I know you're worry about Yoona that time. I understand you. This necklace. It's so perfect. Thank you.' she peck a kiss on my cheek and I'm blush.

'Where's my hug ?'

'Don't be like this , oppa. Let's get inside.' she said. This time she is not fulfill what I really want from her. Suddenly , I noticing something. 'Tae , why is Yoona alone ? I ask her to bring Donghae along with her. But why she being here alone ?' Taeyeon expression change. When her expression change , something must happen between them. I hold her shoulders with my hands. 'Tell me what's wrong , Taeyeon. I'm feeling that something is not right.'

Yoona POV

The party being like usual. There's too many couples tonight. I'm become more sad when thinking that I'm not with my partner here. I look at the bracelet and remember me to Jungmin. It's your last gift for me. I still remember that you always bought me a bracelet when it's prom night. Because of this bracelet , we always win the competition. It's so funny that we always being King and Queen of prom night.

'Yoona , are you okay ? You looking so stress.' Yesung oppa asking me. I shake my head and swallowing a glass of wine in my hand slowly. 'I'm okay.' at the entrance , I saw the happy couple. It's Leeteuk oppa and also Taeyeon unnie. They looking so happy together. Meanwhile , the partner Yuri and Kyujong also with the partner Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk , they already happily dancing at the middle. Maybe trying to win the competition tonight. Taeyeon unnie and Leeteuk oppa also joining them and dance gracefully , following the rhythm.

At another side , it's hurting me when I'm looking at them. It's Donghae with Sunye. Why they're still together. Did Donghae really going to marrying Sunye like her mother said ? 'Yoona , wanna dance with me ?' I look at my side and Yesung oppa asking me. I'm not really sure. Should I dance with him ? I look at Yesung oppa and he looking at me and then offering his hand. First , I'm looking at Donghae and I'm so sad when looking at their happiness there. 'Let's go.' I place my hand on his hand and he grasp my hand.

We walk to the middle and dancing with the others. Maybe Yesung oppa didn't notice but we just dance at the back of Donghae and Sunye. I can see him from my position. 'Yoona , are you okay ?' I look at Yesung oppa and my eyes almost teary. 'Don't mind them. Arasso ?' he touch my cheek. I just nod.

The next music start. It's so slow music and it's my favourite music with Jungmin. We always enjoying dancing together. I hope it's Donghae be with me now but what can I do ? He is not mine anymore and he is getting marry soon. I placing my hands on Yesung oppa's shoulders and he wrapping his arms around my waist. 'Can I ask you something ?'

'What is it ?'

'How did you get this bracelet ? Since when you meet with Jungmin. I never introduce him to you.' the question still making me so wonder now. 'You don't need to know , Yoona. Soon or later , you will find the answer by yourself. I also didn't know how to explain it.' he answering me. It's making me more weird and want to know about that.

I'm not looking at Yesung oppa anymore but my eyes caught something that make me wanna crying and feeling so hurt.

Donghae POV

'What are you doing , Sunye ?' I'm so shock when suddenly she peck a kiss on my lip. 'It's nothing. Just a peck of kiss for my future husband.' she smirk after that. I looking away and my gaze meet with Yoona. She looking at us. God , she must be really sad now. I can see from her eyes that she hurt so much.

I really want to be by her side but I can't because she want me to get away from her. I'm hurt because of that too. Suddenly , I saw Yoona running to the outside. Her eyes already teary at the time. Yesung also looking so worry about her. God , I need to her now. Please don't hurt yourself , Yoona. 'Yoona...' Sunye grab my wrist when I'm going to chasing Yoona. 'Don't go.' she tell me. Not really long after that , my others friends approximates Yesung. 'I'm sorry but I love her more.' I tell Sunye and quickly approach my friends.

'What's wrong with my sister ? What did you told her , Yesung ?' Leeteuk asking angrily at Yesung while grabbing his collar. 'It's my fault. She saw Sunye kiss me. It's not her fault.' I tell Leeteuk and release his hands from Yesung's collar. All of them looking angrily at me.

'No need to quarreling here. It's wasting time. Better we find Yoona now.' Taeyeon said. I think she is right at this part. 'That's good idea. Let's go.' Kyujong agree. They all walk at the in front while I'm with Yesung at the back. 'Donghae , she love you so much. We're going to London soon. Don't let her go. I need to tell this because Yoona didn't want you to know.' Yesung whispering to me. I look at him , shock with the news. She never tell me that. 'Are you sure ?' he just nod. 'Thank you.' this is the first time we're being good to each other. He nod again with a smile.

|| at the rooftop ||

Yoona POV

I run here , only this place that can make me calm for now. It's the place where I always spending time with Donghae and Jungmin when three of us stress and needed for the calmness. I sit on the bench that already placed special at there. My tears falling down my cheeks. Why my heart so hurt when I saw Sunye kiss Donghae. They're getting marry soon. I'm the one who ask him to leave me. Now , I don't have to regret it anymore. It's just useless. My life so mess and empty now. No one with me. I lift my head and looking at the stars on the dark sky.

Jungmin , are you there ? You always said you will be beside me when I sad but why you're not here now ? I'm lonely , please be here with me. Please , I miss you. I miss everything about you. The way you comforting me , the way you caress my hair and more. I miss you so much now. I'm also so hurt.

'Yoona...' I heard someone calling my name from the back. Wait , that voice. My heart beating when I heard that voice. My mind become mess when I heard that voice. I stand up from the bench and slowly turning my body to the back.

'JUNGMIN !' My eyes widely open as I saw Jungmin standing in front of me. My lip curve into a smile. But is he reality or just my illusion because I miss him so much ?

He then walking , coming more closer with me. I frown and my mind can't thinking more at the time. 'You miss me ?' he speak. I didn't believe it. 'I miss...you so much...' I'm falter when I'm going to answer his question.

'So , where's my hug ? You didn't want to hug me ?' he pout. I step backwards. He looking weird at me. 'You're just my illusion , right ? You ask me to hug you but I can't touch you at the end.' I guessing that. It's always happen in the television when someone meet again the person they love. It's just an illusion and not reality. 'I'm reality. Not your illusion. Here...' he offer his hand like Yesung oppa did. He want me to reach his hand. I'm so scare if I touch his hand , he will disappear.

I brave myself and my hand shuddering when about to touch his hand. Slowly , my hand landing on his palm. My eyes open and I look at him that already smiling. 'Look. I tell you.' he said. I'm so happy until I'm crying again. Not realising it , I already being hug by him. I hug him back and feeling like didn't want to let him go.

'Thank god , it's you. I miss you.' I tell him and lean my head on his chest. His chin rest on my head. I miss him so much. 'I'm sorry that I leave you. You're suffer a lot but I'm not with you. I'm so sorry.' he rub my back.

He break the hug and cup my face with his palms. 'You're still beautiful like always. I really to touch you. All this time I only can looking at you from far.' I smile with his words. It's really meaning to me. 'Of course I'm beautiful. I'm your girlfriend. You wouldn't love me if I'm not beautiful.' I'm joking with him.

'No , I love you because you're really excellent from the inside and also from the outside. You're so kind , pretty , cute , y , shikshin and lovely.' He kiss my forehead and pulling me into the warm hug again. I really enjoy it but my tears keep falling down.

'Yoona !! J-Jungmin !!'

_____________________________________

The last chapter will be in the next chapter. If not possible , I will trying to update tomorrow. But I'm not updating it's mean I'm busy. So enjoy this second last chapter.

* Wonder how Jungmin can hug Yoona ?

* Wonder who Yoona will choose at the end ?

* Will Yoona be with Donghae or leaving to the London with Yesung ?

Wait for the next update. Before that , please leave your comments. It's giving me a lots of inspiration. I love you , readers.