Future Husband ???!!!!

No One And Only You
The dancing class was just over 20 minutes ago. Miss Kim is really different teacher from Mrs Shin because she managed to make schedule for the students to clean their studio after they've used. For the first day , Yoona and Donghae should cleans the studio for every Thursday. - [ Yoona ] - I always notice that Donghae stare at me but I ignoring him because I still angry with him. He broke the promise he made with me. What's so important in his life ? He used to said , i'm the important one. Aarrgghh ! I should stop thinking about him and let him. I step backward but suddenly I accidentally spilling water in a bucket. The water used to mopping the floor but I've spilled it. I was just mopped the floor but I forget to keep the water away. Now , I've to mop the floor once again. So tiring ! 'Wanna help ?' Donghae asking to me. I shook my head and get the mop. My handphone suddenly ringing and I got a message from Leeteuk oppa : » Yoona , today I'll come back a little late. I'm going to the jewellery shop with Taeyeon for our engagement rings. Don't worry , Yesung not stay at our house tonight so come back safely and make me the dinner please. I like it so much « I finished read the message from Leeteuk oppa and want to do something just now. Wait , what I'm going to do ? Huh , maybe nothing. I already forget let it go. I walking , want to take the rubbish can but suddenly... I slip and bump with Donghae. It's make both of us fell on the floor and I'm on the top of her. My hands on his chest and he wrap my waist with his arms.. I was really shock at the time , shock if I'll die after slipped but I still lucky. I look at Donghae and our eyes met. After a long time , I notice now that he is quiet handsome , cute and he also have a charming glare of his eyes. DUP ! DUP ! DUP ! DUP ! DUP ! My heart beating really fast at the time. I quickly stand up from him. I felt my cheeks become really hot , I'm scare if I blush hardly. What if he saw my blush ! Eotteoghe ! Donghae stand up after that and look at me.'Are you okay , Yoona ?' Donghae ask me. I just nod at the time. Did I blushing at the time ? I look at the mirror and luckily not too showing.'I thought you're going to take the mop. You spilled the water but you don't know.' he told me. I pouting and thinking how stupid I am. I should take the mop to clean the floor just now. How can I forget something like that just after reading the message from Leeteuk oppa. Pabo Yoona ! Then I felt someone hugging me. I see at it's Donghae. He pulled me into a hug.'Yoona , I'm so sorry. I want to come last night but my parents brought me to an important dinner. But I think the dinner is so important but the dinner make me disappointed.' his tone suddenly like a sad person. I don't know if he cry or what but I'm sure he's not because he's a guy. I hug him back and it's feeling so calm at the time. What had happen , why suddenly I felt that Jungmin is really same with Donghae. Their warmth and words almost same. Before this , I never felt this calm when with Donghae but why I'm feeling so weird today. 'It's okay , Hae. But what so important event last night for you until you can't come.' I break the hug and look in his eyes. 'LEE DONGHAE !' I heard someone calling for Donghae. We both look at the door and saw Sunye. She is approaching us quickly and stand beside Donghae.'What are you doing here , Sunye ?' Donghae ask to her and Donghae directly stand beside me. I almost chuckle when Donghae run from her.'I'm here to meet you , my future husband.' Sunye said. Wait , what did she said ? She mentioned Donghae as her future husband. I look at Donghae and his face reaction signing me that he will tell me later about that.'Sorry , our parents never discuss about it with me. They still didn't ask for my decision yet.' Donghae assert to him. Sunye crossed her arms at her chest.'Say anything you want. If you want to know , our family have discuss about it last night when you leave. Our wedding will be held in just 2 month and YOU , stay away from Donghae. He's not your's.' Sunye pointing her index finger to me. I make a slumber face , like nothing happen. 'Yah , you better leave. Look what you've done ! The floor already dirty because of you ! Better you get out or I'll tell Miss Kim that you dirty this studio again.' I told her. She looking a little angry and walk away. She's lazy girl. She is lucky that she's new student here or I'm as her senior will bully her. She didn't know who Park Yoona. I've many connection in this school.'Thanks.' Donghae said and pinch my cheeks. 'It's hurt. You owe me three things here.' I place my hands on my hip. Donghae look at me seriously.'First , the explanation. Second , you must promised me that you'll never break our promise again and last....' I purposely paused..just to make him wonder what I'm going to said.'Last ?!!' he already wonder.'YOU must treat me for lunch because I already hungry now.' I said. He smirk and messing my hair.'I thought it's something hard for me. Okay , let's finish this cleaning job first and I'll treat you for the lunch and also the dinner.' he added something. Did he just mentioned that he's going to treat me a dinner as well. Well , it's good to hear that. I'm so happy , it's save my money totally.