Enemy !!

No One And Only You
Kyujong , Yuri , Yoona , Donghae , Eunhyuk and also Hyoyeon already arrived at Seoul. Th next day , they starting their routines like usual and went to the class. As Yoona enter the studio , everyone seems very happy. Many of them hugging and welcome Yoona back to their class.'We really miss you , Yoona.' said the female students. The male students also saying that to her. Then , Yoona walk to sit beside Donghae but she bump into someone , it's Sunye.'Hey , watch out ! Don't you have an eyes !' Sunye shouting at Yoona. Yoona eyes widely open with the girl words.'Why you're so rude ? We just bump and I also not hurting you.' Yoona said back , she felt very annoying with that girl. Sunye placed her hands on her hip.'Rude ! What ever , LOSER !' Sunye said and walk away. Donghae got Yoona that still standing like a statue.'You okay ?' Donghae ask. 'I'm okay. That's girl so annoying. Who is she ?' Yoona ask to Donghae.'That's Sunye.' Donghae said with no mood. Yoona mouth turn to '0'. 'No matter why you don't like her.' Yoona giggling. Donghae giggling too , joining Yoona.'Many students don't like her actually. She is mean , arrogant and so stubborn.' Donghae explain. Yoona still giggle. Then , they take a sit on the floor and against the wall.'Hae , do you have any plan tonight ?' Yoona ask. Donghae shook his head.'I want to invite you for a dinner. I'll cook tonight.' Yoona said. Donghae interested and he also weird. Since when Yoona know how to cook ? 'Okay. Tonight at 9.00 pm.' Donghae set the time. Yoona nod and said ,'I'll wait. Make sure you come.' Yoona smile. Sunye looking at Yoona and Donghae from far and she a bit jealous with the closeness. Not really long after that , the choreographer or their teacher enter the class. It's a new choreographer.'Hi , everyone. I'm Miss Kim. Starting from today I'll be teaching you guys.' the new teacher introducing herself. The students all greets the new teacher.'I heard from your teacher that there's three her favourite students. I really want to know.' Miss Kim asking to them. 'KIM HYOYEON , KWON YURI AND PARK YOONA.' the students except for Yuri , Yoona and Hyoyeon shouting. Miss Kim ask them to stand up to look at them.'Woah , three of you is really beautiful. Maybe next time you'll show me your dance steps.' Miss Kim said. Hyoyeon , Yuri and Yoona bows politely. They sit down again and Miss Kim hold a poster to show her students. 'Next month there will be held a 'prom night' at our school. The headmaster told me to tell you about this. This year for the Queen and the King , they must a good couple and also good in their dance step. So enjoy and start to work hard.' Miss Kim told. Everyone kept talking about the 'prom night' that will be held soon. They really excited. ••• at the cafeteria ••• Yuri , Yoona , Hyoyeon and Taeyeon having their lunch together at the cafeteria.'I hope I'll win the title as a Prom Queen that night.' Yuri already dreaming about that.'Me too , I and Eunhyuk must be the sweetest couple.' Hyoyeon also already dreaming to win in the Prom Night. Yoona and Taeyeon chuckles with her two friends that always dreaming.'So , you'll come ?' Taeyeon ask to Yoona. Yoona sip the orange juice and answer ,'Maybe not. I don't have a partner.' Taeyeon , Yuri and Hyoyeon looking at Yoona. 'It's already three years I'm become a Prom Queen in this school. Maybe it's my time to quit and let another person be Prom Queen. Instead , I can't win if I don't have a partner.' Yoona explaining. She not looking very sad at the time , she is really a strong girl. Usually when the story have related to Jungmin she will be sad but now she already change a lot. 'It's okay , Yoona. We can come together. Leeteuk oppa can't come because he need to Japan.' Taeyeon said. Yoona nod because she also know her brother must be at the Japan next month to manage their family's business at there. Not really long after that , Sunye pass through Yoona and her friends. She is not alone because she was with her friends , Yubin and Sohee. Sunye also glancing at Yoona. Yoona glance her eyes back.'She's so annoying ! I hate her.' Yoona said. Sunye heard that and she replied.'I hate you too , DEER ! You're trying to stole him from me. So annoying and bad.' Yoona doesn't know what is the meaning for Sunye to said like that. Since that day , they become an enemies and really hates each others.