Ghost ////

No One And Only You
DONGHAE POV

It's so tiring day and also can be said as happy day for me because I've spending my time with Yoona today after a month and half not hanging out with her. Humm.... I hope she'll hang out often with me after this. It's already night now and another two hour I should go to Yoona's house , I don't want to disappointed her anymore. Pity the person I love or can be said pity my friend for now.

I enter my room and switch on the lights. I press the button many times but still not lighting. It's really weird , what happen to the lights ? Already burn ?

Suddenly, something to surprise me. Lights in my room suddenly lights up and goes out. And it's happened the same time. I already scare at the time. My feet already weak , I can't walk even running. Then , the window open and the wind enter my room. I was really shock. I know I shouldn't scare but what I'm going to do ? It's too scary..

'Lee Donghae ~~' I heard a familiar voice calling my name. It's like Jungmin's voice but it's too impossible. Very impossible , he had gone ! I exploring around my room and looking where's the voice come from.'I'M HERE ! BEHIND YOU !' the voice make me really scare. I brave myself and turn to the back.

'PARK JUNGMIN ! YOU !' I scream his name. It's truly Jungmin.'You're dad. W-w-w-why are you here ? You're dead ! No !' Suddenly , everything become black and I faint.

30 minutes later......

'Donghae , wake up ! Donghae !' I open my eyes and saw myself laid on the floor. I look at my left and saw Jungmin. I jump on the bed and closing my face using the pillow.'You're ghost !' I told.

'hahahahahahaha....Yes , I'm a ghost. I'm here to kill you...' what did he said. He is going to kill me. I cover my face and feeling very scare. I can't said anything after that. I'm so scare.

'Donghae , don't scare. It's me Jungmin. Please look at me. I'm your brother right ?' his words make me uncover my face and look at him. I gulp my saliva because too scare. Jungmin approach me a little and standing on the bed.'Jung-jungmin. You've dead...How , how ? You're here ? I'm confused...' I hold my head. He smile to me and I really miss that smile. That sweet smile from him.

'Hae , I felt very thankful now. Thank to God giving me a chance to stay alive whether as a ghost..I'm here for you and Yoona. I can't leave both of you without unite both of you.' I was really confused. I don't understand anything. Now , I'm feeling a little calm than before.

'Help me to be with Yoona ?'

'Yes. I know you love her.'

I look down.'Hae , it's almost 8.00 o'clock. Better you go Yoona's house quickly or she might angry.' he know my date with Yoona.'Yes , I will get ready..wait... anyone can see including me , right ?' I ask.

'No. only you can see me. Don't worry. Just listen to me. Now get ready. We'll go to Yoona's house.' he said. So only me can saw him. Or the shadow that Yoona mention at me while at the locker is him. I already wonder now. It's all scaring me.

__________________________________________

What ? Jungmin's ghost met with Donghae ? What will happen next ?

Please comments and subscribe...