Dream

No One And Only You

When I'm awake that time , I found myself in so strange place. It's like the park but there's no one here. Why I'm being here so sudden ? 'Yesung-shi , you're here.' someone calling for me. I turn to the back and saw a guy against the tree. His face , I think I recognise him but where ? 'Who are you ?' I asking. He smirk and approaching me. He offer his hand to shake with me me. I reach his hand and we shake our hands together.

'I'm Yoona's fiance , Park Jungmin.'

'So you're Jungmin. You're so handsome , no matter Yoona always talking about you.' he just smile and nod. Yoona is right , this guy really handsome. I never meet him before but Yoona most told me about him. 'Can we talk for a while ? I have something important that I'm going to say.' he said.

'Sure , why not.'

There's a bench so we both sitting on the long bench. Not so close but a little far from each others. 'What did you want to say ?' I asking him. He smiling and looking at me. I'm very envy with him , he got really beautiful smile. It's so rare guy with beautiful smile like a girl. He is so perfect with that smile. 'Do you love Yoona ?'

'Yes , I love her so much. But she didn't love me. I know that she didn't love me. It's make me feeling so sad sometime but now I'm okay.'

'You're so kind , Yesung. If I can know you before I'm die , it's will be really honour.'

'Me too.' suddenly , he give me something. 'Can you give this bracelet to Yoona.' he give me a small box. According to him , it's bracelet. 'I want she to wear this to the prom night. It's actually I prepare special for us but I didn't have more time.' he explaining.

'But Yoona tell me she is not going to the ceremony.'

'Bring her to the prom night. Please.. I have surprise for Yoona and Donghae , my friends and you. There's a big surprise at the end.'

'What do you mean ?'

I'm so curious but he slowly appear. I'm alone at the park with a small box in my hand.

'Don't go....' Yesung murmuring and then he awake from his sleep. He looking around the room , trying to find the box. Before that he switch on the light and found the small box on the side table. 'You really exist.' Yesung so shock. He open the small box and saw a bracelet. That's just simple design but looking so perfect.

'I will give it to her. I promise you. But what do you mean by the surprise.'

----------***----------

'Yoona , come on. Get ready. It's another 4 hours before we going to the prom night.' Hyoyeon calling for Yoona. Yoona get inside the guest room and just looking happily at her friends that is busily preparing themselves for the prom night. Suddenly , her handphone ringing. It's a call from Leeteuk , her brother. She get to the outside and answering the phone call.

Hello , my beloved Yoona.

Hello , my beloved oppa. Why did you call ? Wait , don't tell me that you're not coming tonight.

Aniyo... I just want to tell you that in 4 hours , I will arrive at Korea.

Really ? Woah , I'm so happy. Especially Taeyeon unnie tonight.

I'm going to surprise her at the prom night. So , you can tell her that I can't come back because the ticket sold out. Arasso ?

Okay , oppa. But , make sure you buy me a present for lying or I will be sad.

Okay , I bought something for you and Hae. Special for my sister and my brother in-law.

Yoona's expression change when Leeteuk mention about Donghae. Leeteuk still didn't know about Donghae. That's why he still saying that. It's not his fault because it's Yoona didn't want to tell him. She didn't want to worry about her.

Yoona , are you there ?

Yes , I'm here. Oppa , I need to help them. See you and fighting with your plan.

Thank you , sis. Bye. Saranghae.

Saranghae and bye , my beloved oppa.

After the conversation end , Yoona entering the guest room again. Yuri , Taeyeon , and Hyoyeon still busy with their hairs. 'Who is calling you , Yoona ?' Taeyeon ask while she helping Yuri to curling her hair. 'Leeteuk oppa.' Yoona reply shortly.

'What did he said ?' Taeyeon not focus on Yuri's hair anymore but she looking at Yoona. 'Mianhe , unnie. But Leeteuk oppa can't being here. The tickets to Korea had been sold out.' Yoona lying because she going to continue with her brother plan. Taeyeon looking so sad at the time. Yoona approach Taeyeon and give her a hug. 'Don't be sad , unnie. Hyoyeon unnie and Yuri can accompany you to the prom night.' Yoona said.

'What about you ? You're not going to the prom night ?' Yoona shake her head. 'I'm not going there. Still many that I've to solve before I'm going to London.' Yuri and Hyoyeon joining them. 'Yoona , I hope you'll follow us. It's going the last time before we separate for two years. You not pity with me.' Yuri become so sad.

'Yuri is true. Maybe tonight the last time we dancing together and after that we will be separate.' Hyoyeon continuing to support what Yuri just said. Yoona smile and giving a big hug to her friends. Four of them hugging each others. 'I'm not going for a long time. I can't to the ceremony. I can't be hurt again. Let me just stay here. I also planning to visit the Jeju Island tomorrow. I'm going to visit the place become the memories of me and Jungmin. Also the memories with all of you.'

'We will come with you tomorrow.'

Yoona nod , she really accede.

----------***----------

2 hour before the party start.

'Donghae , why you're still not ready. Sunye already waiting for you.' Mrs Lee calling for Donghae from the outside. Donghae maintain silent and not answering the question from his mother.

Donghae reach his handphone and trying to calling for Yoona.

Sorry , the number you have dial is not available. Please try again later.

Donghae already fade up and he throw his handphone to the wall. 'Donghae , don't be like this.' Jungmin appear accurately in front of Donghae. 'I miss her so much , Jungmin. I really miss her.' Donghae half crying at the time.

'Hae , today is my las-'

Jungmin being but with knock of the door from the outside. 'Hae , it's me Eunhyuk. Kyujong also with me. Open the door. We need to talk with you.' Eunhyuk voice hear by Donghae and Jungmin. Donghae look at Jungmin and he giving him the sign to open the door. Donghae nod and open the door. 'You're here.' Eunhyuk and Kyujong enter the bedroom.

'Friend , you're here. I miss you.' Jungmin tell when he saw Eunhyuk and Kyujong but they couldn't hear him. It's so bad. 'Someone miss you two.' Donghae represent Jungmin and telling them about that. Eunhyuk and Kyujong already weird. But they not answering any question.

'You're not going , Hae ?'

'I can't go without Yoona. I didn't want to go with Sunye. I want Yoona.'

'I heard that Yoona will be there. It's good if go there as well.' Kyujong lying at Donghae so that Donghae will follow them. Donghae looking at them and smile. 'Really , she is going ?' Eunhyuk and Kyujong have to nods.

'Get ready , Hae. Follow them.' Jungmin advising Donghae. Donghae nod to Jungmin. Eunhyuk and Kyujong scratch their heads , weird. To whom he is nod. There's no one at the bed. 'I will get ready. Can both of you inform that Sunye to go alone. Inform her that I will be going with you guys.'

'Okay. We will leave first. Let's go , Kyu.' Eunhyuk and Kyujong get to the outside and then closing the door. Donghae looking at Jungmin. 'Go , Hae. Make her happy.' Jungmin giving him his support. 'I really want to hug you , Jungmin but I'm sad that I can't please be happy. ' Donghae said. He get his towel and enter the bathroom.

'You will hug me , Hae. Just wait for the time tonight. I'm going to meet all of you.'

______________________________________

Three last chapter for all the readers. I planning to updated this chapter tonight but so sudden I'm planning to to updated it now. Because tonight I will be busy with updating others stories. The next chapter gonna be the sad chapter. I didn't know if I can make you touch or not but I will try my best for the next chapter.

Please leave your comments. It's really giving me an inspiration. Kamsahamnida.