Jealous || Unexpected Confession

No One And Only You

The party starting like usual. Many guests keep looking at Yoona and also Donghae. Yoona feeling so uncomfortable and awkward at the time.

'What's wrong , Yoona ?' Donghae asking. Yoona looking at Donghae and he can see how uncomfortable she was at the time.'Why all of them keep looking at us ? It's make feel so awkward.' Yoona like whispering to Donghae at the time. Donghae grinning.

Yoona look at him , weird. Donghae then saw that Jungmin walking toward them. He standing just beside Yoona and he also amaze with her beauty at the time. Unluckily he can't touch her or even speak to her.'She is so beautiful , Hae.' Jungmin said to Donghae. Donghae secretly smile and nod to Jungmin direction.

Yoona suddenly feeling something and she looking around. 'Why , Yoona ?' Donghae ask.'I didn't know oppa but I feel like Jungmin beside me right now. I can feel it.' Donghae happy at the time because called him 'oppa'. Donghae looking at Jungmin. He saw that his cousin like wanna cry at the time.

'Yes , he is here.' Donghae suddenly said. Jungmin and Yoona shocks at the same this.'Wha-what do you mean ?' Yoona feeling something weird at the time. 'He will always here or everywhere for you , Yoona. Only for you.' Jungmin relief when Donghae said it. He thought Donghae want to said the truth to Yoona.

'You're right , oppa. I believe he is always looking at me and I also hoping that he never forgetting me.'

Yoona look down. Donghae look at both of Yoona and Jungmin. 'Hae , tell him that I'll never forget about her. I always love her.' Jungmin ordering to Donghae. Donghae nod and hold Yoona's shoulders.

'Yoona , Jungmin will never forgetting you and he will always love you.' Donghae obey and said again what Jungmin want him to said.

Yoona smiling. Suddenly , Mr Lee and Mr Min on the stage. All focus on them because they seem to announce something.

'Today actually we're going to share something special with all of you.' Mr Lee said. Donghae and Jungmin frowning.'Before that , I'm inviting my son , Lee Donghae and also Min Sunye to get on the stage.' Mr Lee continue.

Sunye already get on the stage.'Wait here.' Donghae said. Yoona just nodding at the time. Donghae get on the stage and standing beside his father.'Today , we're going to announcing something about our child. Lee Donghae and my daughter , Min Sunye will get marry.' Mr Min announcing that to all. Donghae , his friends , Yoona and also Jungmin shocks at the time. Yoona suddenly feeling something. She feeling so jealous and she feel so disappointed at the time. All the crowds just clapping their hands. Sunye smiling and looking very happy.

Yuri , Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon approaching Yoona and standing with her. 'Guys , I think it's useless now I'm going to act because everything is over now.' Yoona said. Then Yoona want to walking out from the house. 'YOONA !' Hyoyeon , Eunhyuk and Yuri calling for her. Donghae saw it. He quickly take the microphone.

'Yoona , wait !' Donghae said. Yoona stop at the time but not turning to the back.'I'm sorry everyone. It's not Sunye that I love. I already have a girlfriend. My girlfriend is Yoona , Park Yoona. I can't marry with Sunye. I'm so sorry.'

Everyone shocks with Donghae's statement especially his family and Min's family. Yoona turn to the back because too shock about what she heard. Donghae want down from the stage and running toward Yoona. Everyone looking at them. Yoona and Donghae looking at each other.

Suddenly , Donghae kiss Yoona on her lip in front of the crowds. Donghae's parents and Min's family really shocks. Eunhyuk , Hyoyeon and also Yuri already cheering happily. The crowds also at the time.

Yoona at the time also didn't realise that she also already respond to the kiss. It's about 2 minutes kissing each other.'Eheem..' Eunhyuk fake cough. They break the kiss. Yoona and Donghae looking at each other. This time their hearts beating so fast and like they're just running. 'Hae , it's your time. Confess now , please !' Jungmin told Donghae.

'Park Yoona , I..I really love you..not as my fake girlfriend but I truly love you in reality. I LOVE YOU.' Donghae whispering to Yoona. Yoona really shock at the time.

Yoona then step backwards. She still shock with what had happened. She then run from the party. Donghae trying to chase her but Eunhyuk grab him.'He need time to think.' Eunhyuk advise.