I Rather. To Sacrifice For Your Happiness

No One And Only You

Lee's Mansion

Donghae arrive at his house. He not looking happy but he looking totally depress , stress and so sad. You know why. 'Donghae , come here for a while.' Mrs Lee calling for her beloved son. Donghae just obey her and come closer to his mother that's sitting on the couch.

'What's wrong , omma ?' Donghae take a sit beside his mother. He notice that his mother now busily looking at the wedding catalogue. 'I need you to choose this. So what is the theme for your wedding ? Sunye told me that she love the outdoor. What about you ?' Donghae sigh and he feel so annoying at the time. 'Omma , I'm tired now. Let's not making me more stress.' Donghae .

Mrs Lee looking at her son. He looking so weird. So sad , stress , annoy and not interested. 'Donghae , it's important for your wedding. It's your wedding with Sunye , son. It's your future.' Mrs Lee telling Donghae. Donghae looking at his mother.

'Omma , did you love me ?'

'What stupid question did you ask. Yes , I love you my son.'

'Do you want me to be happy ?' he continue asking.

'Your happiness is the first in my mind.'

Donghae facing his mother and kneeling in front of his mother. Mrs Lee so shock with her son abrupt action. 'What are you doing , Donghae ?' she already clueless and keep asking about that.

'You love me and you said my happiness is the first in your mind. So please prove it to me , omma. Don't force me to marry with Sunye. Please..... I really love Yoona. I can't live without her.' Donghae said. His mother so shock. She touch that his son really love Yoona but she just can't accept Yoona in their family on some reason. 'Stand up , Donghae. Even you kneeling , it's will not changing my mind. You and Sunye are one. You and Sunye to be together. Trust me that you'll be happy will her.' Mrs Lee reassuring Donghae but he just ignoring that. Because he know his destiny with Yoona.

'I don't think so , omma. I really love Yoona. She is my destiny , omma.' Donghae against his mother and telling the opposite to his mother. Mrs Lee look away from her son's gaze.

'I couldn't understand you , Donghae. You're just same with your father. Choosing someone that truly not your suitable partner. Someone that's not suitable for you.' after finishing her sentences , Mrs Lee leaving Donghae that's still in kneeling position.

Jungmin POV

Pity you , my cousin. I'm sorry that I can't be with you in real life. Hugging you , comforting you , laughing with you , eating with you and more. I'm so useless. Why life so difficult for you and Yoona. You're really mean to be together. That's why I'm being taken , so that both of you can be together. Why God being so cruel with them ? Please save their relationship. I just can reassure Yoona about her feeling. Only that I can do to help. But I can not help completely. Love need to sacrifice. If you love someone you need to sacrifice. I've do it. Just for Yoona. I sacrifice my feeling just because I know your feeling , Donghae. My cancer can be heal but I refuse and it's become too late and more worst than I thought. I didn't want to live anymore because I can just make you suffer because of me being with Yoona. I know you love Yoona for a long time but I just act like I didn't know it. It's all because Yoona love me at the time and I promised her that I will love her until forever. And , I love her until forever , until now.

Tears falling down from my eyes. I can't see the grief that my cousin facing now. It's make him looking so weak than Lee Donghae that I know. He is not the strong Donghae that I know. Why you just leave Yoona like that ? I hope you're not give us. When I wiping my tears , I realise that uncle Lee looking at Donghae from the second floor. I know everything about uncle Lee. Uncle Lee also love another girl but he being forced to married with my aunt. His story just same with Donghae now.

Only uncle Lee can change every plan now. I hope after he saw how love Donghae to Yoona , he will allow them to be together. It's the only I can wish for now. My time already short. Just two day including today. Tomorrow is my last day being in this world and the angel will come to take me. I really want to meet with the others if I can. I want to hug Yoona , Donghae , Kyujong , and all but not as a soul. As a human , just for the last time. But I know it's too impossible for me. Stop being crazy , Park Jungmin. It's not going to be wish because it's too nonsense. It's so nonsense.

◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

Yoona POV

'Yoona , what's wrong with you and Donghae ? This thing still not solve ?' Taeyeon unnie asking me. I know that she worry and concern about me but I can't tell everything to her and make her more worry. 'I'm sorry , unnie. I just can tell you that we already separate. He already accept it too.'

I'm sorry for lying , unnie. I just didn't want anybody to worry about me anymore. I'm too burdening to everyone. First , you all become worry because I'm so sad about Jungmin. And now , it's about Donghae. I really want to leave this place now. 'Unnie , I need to tell you something.' I look at her. Taeyeon unnie looking at me with her eyes. Her eyes show that she is so innocent , angel , caring , kind and sincere person. She really suitable for my brother. 'What is it ?' she looking so worry again. I just printing my sweet smile and she also smile too.

'In a week , I'm going to London. I've plan everything and I'm going to study there.' I tell her. She is the second person to know about this. The first person is Yesung oppa. Because he is the person that going there with me. We're going to London together. He already promise me that he will take care of me. 'What ? You're leaving us , Yoona ?' she looking so sad now. Tears form in her eyes.

I gripping our hands together. 'Don't cry , unnie. I will be there for only two years. I will always calling you and others. Anyway , Leeteuk oppa is here. He will take care of you.'

'I'm not thinking about Leeteuk anymore , Yoona. I just thinking about you now. You're going to leave me. I will lose my friend , my beloved dongsaeng.' it's make me touch. She also already like my own unnie. I really hoping that she will be my sister in-law and marry with Leeteuk oppa. Let them be happy at the end. 'It's not like I'm going to leave you forever. I will just leaving for two years. By the way , when you marry with Leeteuk oppa , you can come for honeymoon there. Visiting me and enjoy your honeymoon with Leeteuk oppa.'

Taeyeon unnie already blushing at the time. 'You make me blush , Yoona. Stop it.' we both chuckles together. 'YOONA ! TAEYEON !' We heard two familiar voices calling at us. Yes , it's familiar because it's Yuri and Hyoyeon unnie. 'Hey , you guys are here too ?' I'm so happy to see them.

'Yes. I miss you , Yoona.' Yuri give me a quick hug. 'I miss you too.' we break the hug and I turn to Hyoyeon unnie. Her hands full with the plastic bags.'What's that for , unnie.' I'm asking in confusion.

'We're going to staying here tonight. We want to get ready together with our beloved dongsaeng to the prom night tomorrow.' Hyoyeon unnie explain. Thinking about prom night , I think like I'm not going to be there. It's because I've no partner anymore. So stop dreaming to be there , Yoona. If Jungmin here. I'm sure that we'll be together , my love.

Jungmin POV

I'm here , Yoona. I'm just beside you now. I promise that we can meet again for the last time. But why you're leaving to London ? Are you that hurt until you need to leaving ? Anyway , I will make sure you and Donghae being together before you're going to London. I promise that. That's I do to make sure you're happy , my love. Saranghae , Yoona.

______________________________________

Another update. Hope you will enjoy it. I'm trying to complete this story quickly so that I can continue calmly with the others story.

Don't forget to leave your comment. you , don't just read this story but please leave your comment. It's giving me so many inspiration. You're my inspiration too. Saranghae.