Another Confession

No One And Only You

Yoona POV

What happened just now ? He just confessed to me , he-he said that he love me. Is it true ? Oh , God ! Why my heart suddenly beating so fast like this. You should relax Yoona.

'Miss , we already arrived.'

The taxi driver told me. I pay and them went to the outside. Outside my house , I saw someone standing. It's familiar person. I open the gate and get inside. 'Yesung oppa !' I call him.

He turn to the back and then suddenly pull me into a hug. I shock at the time. He is looking so happy at the time. He break the hug and facing me. 'What happen , oppa ?' I ask him , I still wonder at the time.

'Yoona , I . . . I have found her. . . I have found my love. . . The person I truly love.' Yesung oppa said.

'Who is it oppa ? Come on tell me ! I'm so excited to know now.' I suddenly become so excited.

He smile and say ,' It's YOU that I love.'

I froze at the time. He then hold my shoulders and kiss my forehead.'I love you , Park Yoona.'

Oh , God ! It's another confession. What should I say , I never love Yesung oppa. For me he just like my brother.'Oppa , I'm so sorry. Can you give me more time to think about this ?'

'I'll give your more time. You can take it as long as you want.' Yesung oppa said.

___**___**___**___

On the next day , Yoona went to the school along with her brother. After arrived , Yoona directly heading to the dance studio. No one was there at the time so Yoona turn on the music and dancing to release her stress and also all trouble in her mind.

Taeyeon enter the studio and found Yoona. She take a sit on the floor and watching her friend dancing gracefully. After the music is off , Taeyeon clapping her hands. Yoona bow politely and sitting beside Taeyeon. Taeyeon offering her a bottle of mineral water.

'Thank you , unnie.'

'Why you looking so stress ? Any problems ?' Taeyeon care about Yoona so she always spending time to hear her problem.

It's not Taeyeon's attention to make Yoona accept her as her sister in-law or what but she did really care about Yoona.'Donghae ! Yesung ! Confession !'

Taeyeon already weird at the time and of course she still didn't understand anything. 'Unnie , last night there's two person met me and confessed their feeling toward me. It's Donghae and Yesung oppa. I really confuse now unnie. I didn't know what to say. I didn't love . . . I mean I didn't know who I love.' Yoona said everything to Taeyeon. Taeyeon approach Yoona and hold her hand.'I know you're smart girl. Think carefully. Ask your heart who is inside your heart. Between Donghae and Yesung or it's still belong to Jungmin.'

Yoona looking at Taeyeon and smiling.