It's should be ME !

No One And Only You

YOONA POV

It's now already 8.30 o'clock in the night. Another half hour and Donghae will come. I also still not preparing the table yet. I just don't believe if he will come.

TING ! TONG !

Who is that ? Impossible it's Donghae , he'll always come late after all. I open the apron and want to open the door. As I open the door , I shock when I saw Donghae. He looking very smart at the time. The style he wore the cloth today looking very smart. It's like Jungmin's style a little.

His hairstyle is a little same like Jungmin. It's remembering me to him but why suddenly he's change. He is cute I think. He is a fashionable actually but tonight he change into a simple guy like Jungmin. But Jungmin will always the simple , handsome and sweet guy in my heart. It's will never change , Yoona.'You've come. it's so early.' I told him

DONGHAE POV

She open the door and looking at in shock. Maybe it's because my appearance , my simple appearance. Jungmin ask me to wear this. I felt someone tapping my shoulder and I saw Jungmin beside me. I was shock and steps backward.

'Hey , what's wrong with you. Just come in.'

'Hae , don't scare with me. Now , enter the house.' Jungmin said to me. Maybe there's no one heard because Yoona in front of me also just act cool. I smile and enter the house. I saw Jungmin following me from the back and he also stop suddenly. He looking at Yoona and about to care her hair but he can't. He can't touch her because he just a ghost now , it's only a soul without a body.

Something attract me when I smell something delicious.'It's smell good , Yoona. Have you done cooking ?' I ask and entering the kitchen. Yoona also enter the kitchen with Jungmin beside her but she didn't know about that.'Just take a sit first. The dinner will get ready in just 15 minutes more.' Yoona said and she took a vegetable and cut it into a slice.

I take a seat and Jungmin sit on the table.

'Ooouucchhh !' I heard Yoona scream. I look at her and her finger is bleeding because of the knife. I run beside her and touch her hand. I check her wound and I get the tissue for her. Then , our eyes meet and we looking at each other for a while. Her eyes , really beautiful and shiny like the stars in the sky.

'Woah , so romantic with my girlfriend.' I heard Jungmin cheer happily at us but only me that hear his words. I look at another direction and act to check on the small wound.'You should be careful , Yoona.' I told her.'Mianhaeyo (I'm sorry)...I just want to make it quick.' Yoona said and look at me.

'You don't have to make it quick. I'll wait for you.' I told her. Actually 'wait for you' didn't mean I will wait for the dinner prepare by you , Yoona but actually I'll always waiting for you until forever.'Hae , what did you said ,'I'll wait for you' ? Are you crazy ! Look at Yoona now. She already frown with your weird word.' Jungmin told me. He is true.

'Erm-ermmm.... I'll serve the dinner. Can you help me with this.' Yoona asking me to cut the vegetable for her.

YOONA POV

Why my heart beating so fast. He said he will wait for me ? What did he mean ? Is he like me ? No , maybe his words mean waiting for me to prepare the dinner. Yes urm...my heart racing now. What's wrong with you , Yoona ? Calm down okay. You'll be okay. About 5 minutes later , the dinner is ready now. I'm going to my room to treat my finger. It's can be infect bacteria. 'Where are you going ?' Donghae ask me and held my wrist.

'I'm going to treat my finger. You just have fun with the meals.' I told.

'Wait , here ! I'll take the medicine kit.' he make me sit on the chair. He get into my room to get the medicine kit. While I'm waiting for him. I felt like someone also being beside me but when I turn to my side there's no one.

Not really long after that Donghae come back with the medicine kit. He got everything to treat my small wound. My eyes keep looking at him. I don't know why I'm being like this. He is really different guy that I used to know. He become more caring now. No ! Wake up , yoona ! You're not feeling anything toward him. No !

'It's ready.'

'Let's eat. I'm already starving.' he said rubbing his stomach. I smile and he got to the another chair opposite to me. He trying the meals and I just looking at him.'How is it ?' I ask.

'Oh , this is the best ! You're really good chef.' he wink to me. I blush and smile to hide my blush. That's night , we having a dinner together while chatting about something. I also not forgetting to ask about something.'Hae , what about your marriage ?'

'I don't know what to say , Yoona. They really want me to marry with Sunye. I don't want to.' he pout. The way he pout make me once again think he's cute too with the aegyo.'Don't worry , Hae. I'm sure one day God may give you another way to avoid the marriage or cancel it directly.' I told him. Just to make him happy and not thinking much. TING ! TONG ! Who's coming now ? I thought Leeteuk oppa will come back late.

'Hae , I'll open the door first. You enjoy okay.' he nod and showing his thumbs up to me. I walk through the living room and open the door.

'Yesung oppa ?' I frown. But why he suddenly looking very sad. What had happened to him ? 'Oppa , what happened to you ?' I ask. Suddenly , he hug me and make me shock.

DONGHAE POV

'Hae , go and look at Yoona. I'm scare if it's a thief or something.' Jungmin telling me. I just obey his words because I also worry about Yoona. So , I walk to the living room and SAW YOONA AND YESUNG HUGGING ! I can't believe what I saw and feeling so jealous suddenly.'Oh , ! It's should be you !' jungmin beside me already angry. Yeah , it's should be me but what I can do if it's must be Yesung.