Shopping Time (Part 1)

No One And Only You

That next night , Yoona inviting Taeyeon , Hyoyeon and Yuri to accompany her. She is alone so she a little scare so staying alone in big mansion.'Wanna watch some movie together tonight ?' Yoona asking.

'Of course.' Yuri and Taeyeon said.

'Just choose the movie first. I and Yoona will joining after we get the popcorns and drinks.' Hyoyeon said. She and Yoona want to the kitchen to get the popcorns and drinks like Hyoyeon said.'Yoona , why we can't inviting Eunhyuk or Donghae here ?' Hyoyeon asking.

'Leeteuk oppa not allowing guys in this house when he's not around.' Yoona answer.

'Maybe he didn't want any guy to bit his sister.'

'What did you say ?'

'Nothing. Let's go.' Hyoyeon and Yoona directly heading to the living room. Taeyeon still looking for the movie except for Yuri. She is calling with someone on the phone.'Who are you calling ?' Yoona asking. She and Hyoyeon put the popcorns and the drinks on the table.

'I'm inviting Kyujong oppa , Donghae , and also Eunhyuk.'

'What !?' Yoona shock.

'Relax , Yoona. Leeteuk didn't know if you're inviting them here.' Taeyeon said , Hyoyeon nod. Yoona just take a sit and then pout. She thinking at the time. She scare if Leeteuk will get angry if he know about this matter.

Ting ! Tong ! Ting ! Tong !

'I'll open it.' Hyoyeon said.

Yoona joining Taeyeon that still searching for the best movie for them to watch.'Wanna watch this story ?' Taeyeon showing the movie 'Home Alone' to Yoona.'It's too boring , unnie. I've watch it for almost fifty time.' Yoona said , not agree.

'Hi , girls !'

Taeyeon , Yuri and Yoona looks at the entrance and saw Eunhyuk , Kyujong and also Donghae. 'Oh , hi !' the girl answers.

'So , have you got the best movie for tonight ?' Eunhyuk ask. Taeyeon and Yoona shook their heads.

'Don't worry. We brought it !' Kyujong show the CD that he bring. 'Okay , take a seats !' Yuri shouting. Everyone take their seats on the couch.

Eunhyuk take a sit beside Hyoyeon on the couch that have two seats. Kyujong sit between Taeyeon and Yuri that have three seats.'Don't worry , you can sit on me or beside me. Like usual.' Donghae said and pull Yoona to sit on his lap. 'Guys , I think we're to cruel that make them sit on the small couch.' Taeyeon said.

'Tae , they already used to it. Am I right , Yoona ?' Hyoyeon asking to Yoona. Yoona and Donghae looking at each other and she blush with what Taeyeon said.'Stop it , Hyo ! You make my girlfriend blush.' Donghae said and put his arms around Yoona.

Kyujong , Yuri , Taeyeon , Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk chuckles.

'Let's just watch the movie okay ?' Kyujong said. Everyone nods and focus on the television. Kyujong play the movie and everyone looking at the movie while eating the popcorns and also drinks.

Yoona notice something. Donghae looking sad at the time and he's not happy like usual. 'Is there any problems ?' Yoona asking , her voice smooth and slow. It's sound like she's whispering to Donghae. It's not her fault because she didn't want to disturb their friends that looks so enjoy watching the movie.

'No , I didn't have any problem.' Donghae lying.

'I know you lying , oppa. Come on , tell me.' Yoona grip his hand tighten.

Donghae POV

I didn't mean to lying to Yoona but something make me lying to her. I can't tell about Jungmin , about the time he left before he back to heaven. She must think it's crazy. Not only her I think , everyone will think like as well. 'I know you lying , oppa. Come on , tell me.' she grip my hand tighten.

I feeling so guilty that I've to lying again. Maybe I just need to keep this as a secret. I'll tell Yoona about this once Jungmin agree with this. 'I'm just scare if you'll leave me , Yoona. I didn't want you to leave me. If can I want you forever in my life.' only that I can say. It's also honest words from me and not lying one. I really love this girl and can't live without her in my life.

'You're so scare , oppa. Okay , I promise you that I'll never leave you. But you also need to promise me that you'll never keep any secrets from me. Promise ?'

'Okay , promise.'

She smile and she looking so beautiful. 'Oppa , I thinking about your arranged marriage. Is it over ?'

I also didn't know about it. My parents not saying anything about that anymore now.'Yes , it's canceled.' It's my decision.

She smile widely.

'Why ?'

'Nothing.' she keep smiling.

'Or you feel so happy that I'll be your's and not another girl. Because you love me so much.' I trying t guessing. She looking at me and blushing.'It's not.' she denying. I poking her cheek and said ,'Yes , you're.'

'No !'

'Yes !'

'No !'

'Yes !'

'Hey ! Please shut up you two ! So noisy. Get another room if want to talk or fighting. We're watching now.' Eunhyuk said.

I and Yoona speechless and just looking at each other. We can't make any noises anymore or Eunhyuk will angry with us again.

___***___***___***___

On the next afternoon Taeyeon , Yuri and Yoona go to the shopping mall together. Their attention actually just to make sure that they have a really nice dress for the prom night that will be in just five more day.

'Girls , this is my dress.' Yuri said and showing four different dresses that she choose to Yoona and Taeyeon.

[ Just focus on the dress not the model ]

'This is mine.' It's Taeyeon turn showing the dresses that she choose.

[ Just focus on the dress not the model ]

'And this is the dress I choose.' Yoona the last one that showing all four of the dresses she choose.

__________________________________________________

Let's voting for the dress suitable for them. I'm giving five days for all the readers to voting. Hurry up ! Just imagine they wear the dress and choose the beautiful one for them.