Forgive Me , Friend !

No One And Only You
At Lee-Kim Bistro. Lee-Kim Bistro is Yoona and Donghae's favourite place to hang out together. The cafe or bistro in french owned by Lee Taemin and also Kim Jonghyun. Both of them still a students but they working while study. How clever and great they're. As Yoona and Donghae enter the cafe , both of them don't need to order. Taemin already serve their favourite meals , Tiramitsu (if you don't know , it's type of cake too and it's very delicious).

-[ Donghae ]- Yoona never change , she still like Tiramitsu until now. When she at her favourite , she never notice anyone. For me she is shikshin , the cute shikshin that I always know since we're kids.'You're not going to eat ? Why always stare at me ?' she ask. I look at another direction. I eat the cake in front of my eyes. When eating the Tiramitsu , it's remembering me to Jungmin. He really don't like cake but I always force him to eat. It's really funny when I'm thinking about that again.

'So , tell me about your arranged marriage with that 'Weird Girl'.' Yoona wipe her lip with the tissue.'I've know about this last night. My parents and Sunye's parents arranged our marriage. I didn't like it anymore because I love someone else.' Oh , god ! What I just told her. It's same like you're breaking your own secret that you keep until now.

-[ Yoona ]- What , he like someone else ! I wonder who is the lucky girl. She is very the luckiest to get Donghae. Wait , why I'm being like this. Like I'm a jealousy girl now.'I'm pity with you. You should get married to someone that totally you hate. Don't worry , i'll always be by your side until forever.' oops , what have I said just now. Donghae just smile. I still wonder who is the girl he admire but I'm not showing that I'm too interested at all.'Thank you , Yoona. Anyway , I heard Yesung is here. When did he come back ?' Donghae already know about Yesung oppa. Maybe Leeteuk oppa that told him.'Yesterday. I think he is lucky guy because he got to taste my homemade.' I told Donghae. I'm trying to halfword him.'Yah , I'm so sorry. It's not totally my fault.' He said.

He also not looking satisfied.'Okay, I'll cook again tonight but please make sure you come.' I told him. He instantly nod. So childish when he nod like that.'Your mom didn't cook a homemade ?' I ask.

'She never do it ! I always want to taste her homemade but she always busy and busy.'

Pity him.

'It's okay , Hae. if you fall in love with my homemade , you're able to come anytime.' I told him. He make a puppy eyes and it's so cute. Why I must like that today. Before this he always did it but why this time I think it's so cute and my heart like jumping.'So , you forgive your friend ? We're okay now , right ?' He ask again. I just nod and he smile widely.

_____________________________________________

I'm a little busy nowadays.. I don't want to make all my readers waiting for my next update actually. I'm really sorry , maybe I'll just update one chapter in a day because I must updates my two story a well...it's was NO MORE REGRET and the newest VOICE WHISPER. Hope you'll understand and keep supporting my story.. don't forget to read another stories that I made. I'll make sure you'll enjoy it. Don't forget to comments and subscribe. Love you <3