My Angel , Yoona !

No One And Only You

 

Hi , readers ! Starting from this chapter until the final chapter I'll change my style writing so that all of you can understand and enjoy more. I know it's must boring just reading and there's no colourful words in this story.

_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________

Donghae POV

 

'What did you say ?' I asking Yoona once again.

'I want to be your fake girlfriend.' she said. I look at her seriously and in shock as well. Yuri , Taeyeon , Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon looking at us. Why suddenly she agreed to be my fake girlfriend ? What happen to her actually ? 'I want to teach that girl. I want her to know as well that she is trying to fight with the wrong person.' Yoona looking very angry at the time.

Then I saw Jungmin appear beside me. I'm not shock anymore because I already used with his style that always appear suddenly and disappear sudden.'Our plan gonna be success.' Jungmin said , he sound really happy at the time and so satisfied. ' I need to go now. Call me if you need me.' Yoona walk away and leaving all of us. Eunhyuk , Yuri , Hyoyeon and Taeyeon approaches me.

'Fake girlfriend ??' the three girls said at the same time.

'What did she mean by 'FAKE GIRLFRIEND' ? Eunhyuk looking at me. I speechless and didn't know how I'm going to explain about it to them. It's make me stuttering and so confused now.'Just explain to them. Not too hard to explain.' Jungmin tapping my shoulders. Yes , he said it easy but it's feeling so hard to said. Aish , it's hard for me to explaining.

'Hey , I can get inside your body if you want ?' what did he mean ? He is going to be inside my body ?

I shook my head directly because I'm scare if something happen toward me.'I'll tell them by myself.' I told Jungmin and looking at Jungmin's direction.'What did you said and who are you looking at ?' Hyoyeon asking me. I turn to them.'Nothing , let's go to the cafe. I'll explaining everything but promise me you're not going to tell anyone.'

They all nods and we heading to the cafeteria.

**********************************************************************

Yoona POV

I have to agreed to become Donghae's fake girlfriend. I think it's nothing to worry because I'll only become his fake girlfriend and not his wife. Hahahaha..Min Sunye , just wait for me. I'll make sure that you're regret because you've called me as blind girl. You will shock soon. Now I'm on my way to my house. It's weird , no one is home at the time. Suddenly , I found something on the table at living room.

It's an invitation to the Prom night that will be held in just a few weeks from now.

Maybe it's belong to Leeteuk oppa and I'm so sure he is sad because he not got a chance to there with Taeyeon unnie as they really busy. Taeyeon unnie hoping to the prom night with Leeteuk oppa but what can she did if Leeteuk oppa need to the Japan soon to solve something.

Suddenly , my handphone ringing. It's a call from Donghae. Why did he call me ? Is he going to ask me to start with my act ? I pick up the call and sit on the couch.

y : Oh , Hae ! Why did you call me ?

D : Yoona , I need you now. Are you ready to help me ?

Y : Okay but when ? Where ?

D : I'll fetch you at your house. Yoona , actually my family want to heading a party at my house.

Y : And ?

D : My parents inviting Sunye.

Y : She's there too. Oh , God !

D : Can you ?

Y : Okay but what should I wear ? A dress or just something simple ?

D : Actually I've asked Yuri and Hyoyeon to helps you with it.

Y : What ?(confused)

D : They'll come and help you to get ready. Bye !!

Y : Yah , Lee Donghae ! ( Donghae already end the phone call )

TING ! TONG !

That must be Hyoyeon unnie and also Yuri. I stand up from the couch and opening the door and like I guess , it's Yuri and also Hyoyeon unnie. 'Hi , Yoona !' they greet me.'Hi , come in.' they get inside and I saw they bring some shopping bags and sitting on the couch directly.

'Yoona , you should go and take a bath first. We'll get ready all your dress and make up later.'

I blinking my eyes and looking at them in weird look. Hyoyeon unnie walk toward me and pushing me into my bedroom.'Go and take a bath. We'll get ready anything for you soon.' she said. I just obey and take the towel from the closet and entering the bathroom.

'What they gonna do with me ? Is this your plan Donghae ?'

 

( it's 9.00 o'clock at Lee's mansion - the party already start )

Donghae POV

Eunhyuk just called me and he said that he will take Yoona here. I also already informing him that I can't leave this party because I need to be here and greet the guest. There's too many guest that was my father clients. I didn't know why my father heading this party. Not really long after that I saw Sunye arrive with her father and also her mother. Everyone looking at her and saying she is beautiful but for me she is not too beautiful.

They approaches me and I bowing to them politely.

'Hi , uncle ! Hi , aunty ! Please enjoy the party.'

'Okay. Where's your father and your mother ?' Mr Min asking to me. I notice that Sunye keep looking at me and it's make me feel veru uncomfortable. Very very very very uncomfortable.'There's inside at the living room.'  I told them.

'Thank you.' Mr Min and Mrs Min entering house.

Sunye suddenly went beside me and linking her arm with me.'Let's get inside.' she pull me and we both entering the house that already been half full with the guest. I'm going to wait for Yoona and others actually but where are they now ? 'Donghae , did you want a drink ?' Sunye asking to me.

'I didn't want it.'

'Come on , I'll take one for you.'

'No , I've told you I didn't want.' I almost raise my voice but she is lucky I still can control my emotion at the time our I'll slap and shouting her at the time. She is too forcing me and make me annoying. Suddenly , I heard a noises come from he entrance. Everyone looking at the entrance and I already wonder why. I release Sunye's arm from me and then went to look at the entrance.

When I look at the entrance , I was really shock and amazed when I saw Yoona. She is looking so beautiful , gorgeous and like an angel. She is very beautiful and so amazing that night. I never saw she like that before. She always like something simple but fashionable but now she is so beautiful.

I already awe at the time and froze. Then I saw Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon signing me to me. They want me to approach Yoona and stand with her. Like they signing , I approaching Yoona and look at her.'You're so beautiful tonight,' I whispering to her.

She already blushing.'Thank you.'

'Hey , can call me oppa ? You're going to be my girlfriend.' she just nod.

I and she looking at each others and smile. I went beside her and we linking our arms together and walking together like a couple. Many people keep talking about us and I also heard some good response from them. Yoona beside me already blushing and she is so cute. I saw Sunye and she looking angrily at Yoona but Yoona , you don't have to worry because I'll protecting you.